Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Axactor (ACR)

veldig snill :nerd: Jeg har vært inne i AXA ganske lenge nå… forberedt på at jeg må sitte ut året for å få avkastning. Som passer ganske bra med det som står i artikkelen

2 Likes

Når det gjelder Axa tenker jeg mye lenger enn ut året.
Mulig jeg er for optimistisk, men så tidlig i selskapets historie og den ledelsen så tenker jeg mye høyere enn 5 kroner.
Om det tar 3 eller 5 år bekymrer meg ikke.

at mcap kan bli ganske høy, det er jeg sikker på. men det kommer nok til å bli flere kapitalinnhentinger på veien, så det kan være greit å ta gevinst innimellom

1 Like

Merk 75% 24 mnd lock up og 25% 12 mnd lock up.
Det er mao flere som har troen på AXA!

Oslo, 28 June 2016 - Reference is made to the announcement
by Axactor AB (publ) (“Axactor”) on 22 June 2016 concerning
the acquisition of 90% of the share capital of the Italian
debt purchase/debt collection company CS Union. On 28 June
2016, the acquisition was successfully completed. On such
basis, Axactor has resolved to issue 20 840 820
consideration shares (the “Consideration Shares”) to the
previous shareholders of CS Union, as settlement of 40% of
the purchase price for the shares of CS Union. 75% of the
Consideration Shares are subject to a 24 month lock-up
period, while the remaining 25% are subject to a 12 month
lock-up period.

For further information, please contact:

Geir Johansen
Chief Financial Officer
Mail: [email protected]
Cell Phone: +47 477 10 451

2 Likes

Axa har sikret seg sin fjerde portefølje i Spania!

Oslo , June 30 2016 - Axactor has acquired a Prime unsecured NPL portfolio originated by a large Spanish consumer finance institution BMN (Banco Mare Nostrum). The portfolio includes unsecured and secured loans with a total Outstanding Balance (OB) of approximately EUR 144 million, with more than six thousand open accounts of individuals and a solid paying book. Axactor will pay around 5% of the Outstanding Balance. This price has been based on the relatively young age of the claims in the portfolio and the strong recent payment profile which Axactor expects to continue developing going forward. “This is our 4th portfolio acquisition this year, and is an evidence of our competitiveness and active presence in this market. The portfolio will add new volumes to our amicable and legal operations in Spain. We are positioning Axactor to gain more business in Spain and other countries in Europe”, says Endre Rangnes, Axactor CEO. We continue to be well positioned to gain new business in Spain and other countries in Europe", says Geir Johansen, Axactor CFO The investments will be financed by Axactor’s available cash and our credit facilities with DNB.

4 Likes

Første gang jeg ser på axa-aksjen, og siden jeg ikke gidder å søke siden noen her sikkert har svaret på tunga uansett: hvorfor gjorde kursen et hopp i nærheten av oktober / november 2015? :slight_smile:

Det var da starten på Axa ble gjort, da skallet fra gruveselskapet Nmg ble brukt og det ble gjennomført en rettet emisjon

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=387201

En rekke profilerte mennesker deltok i emisjonen

Her er forøvrig meldingene så det er bare lese seg opp :

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?headerSearch=&searchCriteria.categoryIds=&selectedPagenumber=4&searchSubmitType=searchtype&searchtype=full&searchCriteria.issuerId=-1&searchCriteria.issuerSign=AXA&searchCriteria.instrumentShortName=&searchCriteria.categoryId=0&searchCriteria.fromDate=31.07.2015&searchCriteria.toDate=31.07.2016&searchCriteria.exchangeCode=&_searchCriteria.activeIssuersOnly=&searchCriteria.activeIssuersOnly=true

2 Likes

Nå har både Spetalen og haudemann ute, positivt for kursen at et stort nedsalg er over?

Håper det, nå har det vært stillstand lenge nok

Hmm, Q2 rapport er visst ikke før i slutten av august??

Riktig. Så ørkenvandring frem til da evt Q3 :smiley:

Må si at nå begynner jeg å kjenne at man skal inn med penger igjen her altså.

Flott melding i dag.

1 Like

Jeg får varsel på mail med ditt vanlige navn når du skriver i denne tråden. Initialer B.G.

@pdx Hvorfor er det slik?

Fordi man kan legge inn ekte navn i brukerprofilen sin - da brukes det tydeligvis i e-postene. :blush:

Trodde det var sånn for alle jeg, ser også navn til folk i eposter herfra. Trodde kanskje det var noe av grunnen til at folk er mer saklige her enn på HO

1 Like

Noen tanker om hva som vil skje når kvartalstalla kommer?

1 Like

De har kanskje fått inn en del penger nå i sommer?

1 Like

Ny portefølje:

Oslo August 1, 2016 - Axactor has acquired another unsecured
NPL portfolio originally generated by a large Spanish
consumer finance institution. The portfolio includes
unsecured and secured loans with a total Outstanding Balance
(OB) of approximately EURO 565 million, with close to thirty
thousand open accounts of individuals and SMEs.

The portfolio transaction is another secondary market
purchase, with the final acquisition cost a low single digit
percentage of the outstanding balance. This price reflects a
well managed sale process and a strong existing paying book
which is core to Axactor’s strategy of developing portfolio
revenues after acquisition.

"This is our 5th portfolio, and is further evidence of our
ability to acquire strong portfolios whether in the prime or
secondary markets. The portfolio will continue to increase
volumes to our amicable and legal operations in Spain, while
we look for further acquisitions across Europe ", says Endre
Rangnes, Axactor CEO.

“This portfolio represents another strong acquisition
delivering further growth to the group revenue stream”, says
Geir Johansen, Axactor CFO

The investments will be financed by Axactor’s available cash
and our existing credit facilities.

1 Like

Meldingen er klin lik de øvrige som har kommet gjennom våren og sommeren, men denne gangen starter vi med en skikkelig oppgang. Morro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Synes snart jeg må få belønning for tolmodigheten min! Sittet stille leeeenge med unntak av å flytte penger noen ganger… :grinning: