Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Axactor (ACR)

Nei, tror ikke det.

Ferdig lastet for i dag. Tar resten mandag.

Axa eksisterte ikke i 2010😀 tror det ble etablert 2015.

Snakket om Aktiv Kapital

Jeg har fundert lenge over hvordan jeg skal håndtere perioden knyttet til kommende kvartalspresentasjon. Jeg har vært og er fortsatt meget usikker. Jeg er mest usikker på hva markedet egentlig forventer. Jeg har landet ned på at jeg tror markedet nå forventer å se faktiske resultater av alle oppkjøpene som er gjort frem til nå og som selskapets ledelse har solgt inn som meget gode gode kjøp. På ett eller annet tidspunkt må “pratet” omsettes i “hard valuta” og jeg tror den tiden nærmer seg med stormskritt. Uroen i finansmarkedene kan tenkes å sette fart på lønnsomhet og inntjening fremfor vekst. Historien viser at det ofte er tilfelle.

Jeg har ikke hatt noen stor post i Axactor, men valgte å selge meg helt ned og ut nå. Jeg velger rett og slett å stå utenfor og se hvordan dette utvikler seg. Jeg anser risikoen for større enn potensiell oppside akkurat nå.

Eg tror det blir helt feil, husk over 500 solgte Spania boliger.

Hvordan vet vi at det er solgt over 500 boliger? Det stod vel over 400 i avisen for et par uker siden?

4-500 solgte boliger er en fin opplysning, men det sies (foreløpig) ingen ting om de evner å tjene penger på disse transaksjonene. Akkurat slik som at selskapet stadig informerer markedet om at de har kjøpt gjeldsporteføljer tilfordelaktige betingelser.
Nice to know.

Når skal alle disse solgte boligene og innkjøpte porteføljene gi resultater på bunnlinjen på nivå med resten av bransjen? Jeg tror markedet er i ferd med å skru igjen goodwill-kranen og at Axactor nå må levere solide resultater. Det holder ikke å prate om billige porteføljen, solgte boliger i Spania, bransjens laveste kostnader og flotte IT-systemer hvis ikke det leveres økonomiske resultater av god kvalitet.

Jeg tror markedet fremover, som en følge av urolige tider i finansmarkedene, vil sette større pris på overskudd/utbytte enn lovnader om vekst og fremtidig inntjening.

Jeg tror AXA vil møte en meget hard realitet fremover.
Markedet farer ikke skånsomt med selskaper som over tid ikke leverer økonomiske resultater.

Axactor SE - Invitation to presentation of Q3 2018 results ***

Axactor SE will present the Q3 results 2018 on Tueday October 30th 2018 .

The presentation will take place at Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24/26, Oslo
at 08.30.

The presentation will be held by CEO Endre Rangnes and CFO Johnny Tsolis.

Light breakfast is served from 08.00.

For questions please contact Liv Øverby ([email protected])

Ekstern link: https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/462241

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181028.OBI.20181028S2

ja tynn suppe du kommer med, om du hadde lest hva Endre R sa etter 2 kvartal presentasjonen `? et veks selskap som ikke fokuserer på å skape blå bunnlinje enda.

Axactor ble et rendyrket inkasso selskap Januar 2015, før dette het det Nickle Mountain Groupe derfor er det forsatt mange små aksjonærer som forsatt er med.

Hyggelig at du gjentar hva konsernsjefen uttaler.
Det er kanskje ikke helt utenkelig at markedet ønsker noe annet?
Selv tynn varm suppe smaker godt på kalde vinterdager.

Markedet ønsker noe annet, ek til selskapet tilsvarer kurser adskilig høyre en nå.

Interessant innfallsvinkel.
Med utgangspunkt i selskapets egenkapital mener du altså at kursen burde være høyere.
Mulig EK er så voldsom at den kan bære en høyere kurs.
Kunne du tenke deg å dele det regnestykket?

PS! Husk å korrigere for gjeld.

Axactor secures entry to Finland with the acquisition of a large unsecured non-performing loan (NPL) portfolio from Bank Norwegian

Oslo, October 30th, 2018

Axactor has acquired the largest unsecured NPL portfolio since starting up in
the fourth quarter of 2015. The portfolio is originated by Bank Norwegian in
Finland and contains unsecured consumer claims with a total Outstanding Balance
(OB) of approximately 160 mEUR, across more than 16,000 thousand credit card and
personal loan accounts. This acquisition alone will increase Axactor’s ERC by
15%.

“This portfolio acquisition is Axactor’s largest to date, exceeding the Bank
Norwegian deal in Sweden in 2017 and generating an immediate revenue stream for
our new platform in Finland. This Portfolio reinforces Axactor’s commitment to
the Nordic markets and we expect to expand several existing relationships into
this new market. We are again very privileged that Bank Norwegian has continued
to support Axactor by granting us this contract.”, says Endre Rangnes, Axactor
CEO.

Axactor will acquire this portfolio through their jointly owned SPV with Geveran
and will finance the transaction using existing cash and credit facilities.

For additional information, please contact:

Johnny Tsolis, CFO, Axactor
Mobile phone: +47 913 35 461
Email: [email protected]

About Axactor
Axactor Group specializes in both Debt Collection and Debt Purchasing across
several countries, with operations in Italy, Germany, Norway, Sweden and Spain.
The company has a Nordic base and an ambitious Pan-European growth strategy,
which targets the market for non-performing loans (NPL) in Europe. This market
is estimated to be about 1,500 billion euros across Europe providing significant
opportunities for Axactor’s future expansion. Axactor has approximately 950
employ

Ekstern link: https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/462331

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181030.OBI.20181030S4

30/10-2018 07:00:00: (AXA) A solid quarter with strong capex deployment and margin expansion in a seasonally slow quarter

Axactor continues to grow and expand the business according to the companyŽs proven strategy. In the third quarter of 2018 Axactor delivers a 397% EBITDA growth compared to the same quarter in 2017. EBITDA ended at EUR 10.0 million and Cash EBITDA at EUR 32.7 million in the third quarter of 2018. The corresponding numbers for the same period in 2017 was EUR 2.0 million and EUR 6.2 million. The operating margin increased to 21% in the third quarter of 2018, up from 10% in the third quarter last year.

Gross revenue for the third quarter of 2018 ended at EUR 56.5 million, compared to EUR 23.6 million in the corresponding quarter last year. This means that triple digit gross revenue growth is achieved for all three quarters so far in 2018.

To secure future growth, Axactor invested EUR 112.6 million in NPL and REO portfolios during the third quarter of 2018, as well as signing two significant 3PC contracts in Spain. To reduce the company’s funding cost, a refinancing deal for the existing REO portfolios was closed with Nomura International plc, freeing up a total of approximately EUR 96 million for new investments.

The running forward flow volume is currently at a level of close to EUR 15 million per month, and with new contracts signed during the third quarter, this is expected to increase further through the fourth quarter of 2018 and into 2019. This volume will generate significant revenue for Axactor going forward, and the pipeline for NPL portfolios remains strong across the Axactor geographies.

The collection performance vs. original business case for NPL portfolios continue the strong trend seen over the past quarters, with last twelve months (LTM) numbers at the third quarter of 2018 coming in at 105%. When it comes to the REO portfolios, these continue to liquidate quicker than initially anticipated, and the LTM collection performance vs. original business case for REO portfolios was 142% for the same period.

Despite the fact that the third quarter is negatively impacted by the summer holiday in both Scandinavia and across Southern Europe, Axactor once again prove its ability to continue the growth and increase the margins.

This emphasizes Axactors ability to deliver on our investments. It also proves our strong and continued focus on scale benefits and how we are able to increase the efficiency of the collection platforms through sharing of best practices and know-how across the Group”, says Endre Rangnes, CEO of Axactor.

Fresh news after the period – Axactor enters the Finnish market Axactor is about to enter Finland, as the company has agreed to acquire the Finnish debt collection company SPT Group Ltd. (SPT), which will be AxactorŽs platform in the Finnish market. Through this transaction a solid foundation for becoming a significant player within the debt collection and debt purchase market in Finland has been established. In Finland, Axactor meet many of the same banks and financial institutions as in Sweden and Norway, which ensures strong synergies across the Nordic countries.

In addition to the acquisition of SPT Group, Axactor are about to acquire the companyŽs largest unsecured NPL portfolio so far. The portfolio is originated by Bank Norwegian in Finland and contains unsecured consumer claims with a total outstanding balance of approximately EUR 160 million, across more than 16,000 thousand credit card and personal loan accounts. This portfolio acquisition exceeds the Bank Norwegian deal in Sweden in 2017, increases Axactor’s ERC by 15% and secures AxactorŽs entry to the Finnish market by generating an immediate revenue stream for the new platform in Finland.

We are very pleased to enter the Finnish market, and to acquire our largest unsecured NPL portfolio supporting a good start in this new, exciting market. Now we will do exactly the same in Finland as we have done in the other countries we have business; establish a scalable platform and standardized systems and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and low IT costs, which is an essential part of Axactor’s proven strategy and success recipe, says Johnny Tsolis.

For further information regarding the acquisitions in Finland, please see separate announcements and Axactor’s 3rd quarter presentation.

News delivered by OBI.

Spennende utvikling.
Blir enda mer spennende å se hvordan markedet tolker dagens nyheter.
Skulle ikke forundre meg om vi får selvet innsidekjøp fra Fredriksens Geveran Trading i løpet av dagen.

Nei, inkasso er rett og slett ikke i vinden om dagen. Det sagt, så tror jeg vi må se frem mot Q4 nå. Forhåpentligvis vil den gå noe frem mot det, men den store økningen kommer nok ikke før etter Q4 og utover i 2019.

Axactor - meldepliktig handel

Geveran Trading Co. Limited (“Geveran”), a company indirectly controlled by
trusts established by Mr. John Fredriksen for the benefit of his immediate
family, has on
30th October 2018 acquired 818,121 shares in Axactor SE (“Axactor”) at a
purchase price of NOK 20.6876 per share. Following the acquisition, Geveran will
own 25,876,734 shares in Axactor which will constitute 16.75% of the shares and
votes in Axactor.

Geveran also holds 13,000,000 warrants exchangeable into 13,000,000 ordinary
shares in Axactor (the “Warrants”). The Warrants entitles Geveran to subscribe
Axactor shares at NOK 32.50 per share until 24 October 2019. Assuming all
Warrants are exercised, Geveran would own 38,876,734 shares in Axactor
constituting 25.17% of the shares and votes in Axactor. The foregoing
calculations are based on 154,448,102 outstanding shares in Axactor.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements set out in section
4-2 and 4-3 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

Ekstern link: https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/462391

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181030.OBI.20181030S64

Pent meldt @4TheLongRun :ok_hand:t2: Har vært ute av Axa en stund nå, men kjøpte tilbake en post i dag tidlig :blush: har troa på 2019!

2 Likes

Nyhetsartikler oktober 2018

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/boers-finans/2018/10/analytiker-frykter-kursfall-anbefaler-salg9

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/boers-finans/2018/10/fredriksen-laster-opp-med-aksjer-i-flere-selskaper

1 Like