Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

ArcticZymes Technologies (AZT)

Biotec er vel nå tilbake på nivåene den lå på før
CE godkjenning av woulgan, nok mangen som har sittet med store urealiserte gevinster, som drar seg godt i hårroten nå.
Dnm selger mye idag, har ikke følgt med så nøye på en stund, men er vel gjerne noen høyt på lista som er på tur ut

8.25 AM CEST / 18-Jul-2017 / Biotec Pharmacon ASA (OSE:BIOTEC)

Extended distribution agreement with Rogg Verbandstoffe in Germany

(Tromsø, 18 July 2017) Biotec Pharmacon’s (”Biotec”, OSE: BIOTEC) subsidiary Biotec Betaglucans AS has extended the distribution agreement for Woulgan in Germany with Rogg Verbandstoffe (Rogg) for an additional 12 months with automatic renewal thereafter

Svein Lien, CEO of Biotec Pharmacon ASA says: -We are very pleased to extend this agreement, providing our customers with a consistent presence in the German market. Rogg will continue to promote the benefits of Woulgan to customers in physician offices and pharmacies and Biotec will support Rogg, by creating customer demand for Woulgan through its marketing division. Sales to the physician and pharmacies channel are growing and both parties are encouraged for the future collaboration in the German market.

Woulgan® is a premium priced product targeting stalled wounds in the professional wound care market. Clinical experience with Woulgan® demonstrates significantly improved healing compared to standard care which drives repeated customer selection.

Rogg is a German company founded in 1970 and is one of Germany’s leading suppliers of wound care products to the health sector. The company is primarily supplying physician offices and pharmacies, which are important segments for Woulgan®. Rogg is owned and run by Prof. Dr. Dr Ulrich Hemel, who has a long track record managing wound care companies.

For additional information,

Svein Lien, CEO, +47 922 89 323, [email protected]

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=431514

2 Likes

Tydelig at dette var tjent blant noen da kursen skjøt i været i går.

1 Like

Du kom meg i forkjøpet der, tydelig at det kan være håp og at kursen kan stige Lotto gjennom kanskje.
Det må være håp for woulgan når partene velger og forlenge avtalen, en etterlengtet positiv hendelse for biotec

1 Like

Benyttet anledningen til å lempe ut alt når jeg omsider var i pluss…

1 Like

Biotec Pharmacon: Capital Markets Day 2017

(Tromsø, 17 August 2017) Biotec Pharmacon ASA (”Biotec”, OSE: BIOTEC) announces today the company´s strategic update and 2020 ambitions at Biotec´s Capital Markets Day 2017 (CMD). The company is currently building revenues in 4 different markets with a 2020 revenue ambition of NOK 150-200 million where partnerships and value creating activities will be key priorities.

• Biotec has over the last few years generated a solid platform for future activities that will create long-term shareholder value. Biotec is focusing on commercial activities where the aim is to secure growth in revenues and development of new products, says Svein Lien, CEO of Biotec Pharmacon

At the company’s Capital Markets Day 17 August 2017, Biotec will provide investors, analysts and journalists with a strategic update and a 2020 revenue ambition of NOK 150-200 millions.

The following are key factors for obtaining Biotec’s strategy:

Expand sales and product portfolio in ArcticZymes through partnerships, joint ventures and/or strategic initiatives
Recurring and growing Woulgan® revenues in key markets
Product expansion and market access to the US for Woulgan®
Securing long-term and committed supply agreements for the unique ingredients M-Glucan® and M-Gard® used in consumer- and animal health applications
Establish commercial initiatives within cancer adjuvant

• Biotec BetaGlucans is continuing its efforts to generate sales in key markets, the Nordics, Germany and the UK. While we wait for Drug Tariff appeal in the UK, Woulgan’s sales are primarily generated in Germany where the Company experiences strong growth and positive feedback. We are also generating new evidence and documentation to support commercial progress, says Svein Lien, and point to Woulgan’s strategic initiatives for long term value creation:

Delivering Europeans sales creates confidence and profit for additional growth
Launching Woulgan dry layer product opens even larger market and expands the product offering
Sales evolution and new products create opportunities for partnerships where the US market has top priority
In parallel, Biotec BetaGlucans will develop existing and new supplier agreements both within animal- and consumer health, in addition to explore commercial opportunities within the field of cancer adjuvant.

In the enzymes market, ArcticZymes has a strong brand position as a business-to-business supplier with a reputation as a supplier of unique and high quality enzymes. ArcticZymes has developed a solid business foundation for future growth putting the Company in a position for “the next level”.

• ArcticZymes has a unique value proposition. Going forward the focus will be on evolving its enzyme offerings also to other novel enzymes. Through expansion of the product portfolio ArcticZymes will increase its market share and revenues going forward, says Lien.

The presentations take place at 0900 in Hotel Continental, Oslo

Agenda for the day:

0830-0900 Q2 2017 Update Presentation

0900-1130 Capital Market Day Presentations

The presentation material from Biotec’s Capital Markets Day is enclosed and made available on www.biotec.no. The presentations will be webcasted live and in replay on www.biotec.no

Børge Sørvoll, CFO, 47 952 90 187, [email protected]

1 Like

Spennende dette. Kanskje et selskap det er verd å se nærmere på.

Absolutt spennende dette, men det går utrolig seint og, og det spørs om woulgan blir noe særlig til sukses, foreløpig virker det ikke sånn vertfall

Ett skritt i riktig retning

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20170825.OBI.20170825S34

2 Likes
1 Like

Kan løsne litt for biotec, en sjeldent positiv vridning av utviklingen vertfall, har tatt noen få lodd

1 Like

Jan Raa selger aksjer, litt lite bra

http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2017/08/Styremedlem-selger-i-Biotec-Pharmacon

2 Likes

Kommer nok til å falle mye på dette ja @Kronn

1 Like

Jan Raa fortsetter å selge.

1 Like

Og der trakk han seg fra styret med umiddelbar virkning. Glad jeg kom meg ut av denne med æren i behold for en stund siden: http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=434206

3 Likes

Hmm, ikke bra, Jan Raa skulle redde restene, og aksjonærene stemte han inn på GF, nå trekker han seg, og i forkant har han altså solgt aksjer.
Her er det ugler i mosen

3 Likes

Arc kjøper,det er sånn eg liker.
Jan skulle være en reddende engel, at han er uenig i strategien er ikke det samme som at strategien er dårlig

Ser det er flere fra selskapet som er ute og skriver i HO tråden, skammelig og under hele tatt bruke tiden sin der.
Send en børsmld da, kjære vene for ett rør

2 Likes

2.02 PM CEST / 12-Sep-2017 / Biotec Pharmacon ASA (OSE:BIOTEC)

Woulgan® application to be reconsidered by UK Drug Tariff

Tromsø (12. September 2017) Biotec Pharmacon’s (OSE:Biotec) wholly owned company Biotec Betaglucans has received positive feedback from the UK drug tariff appeal panel. They will reconsider Biotec’s application for reimbursement of Woulgan.

-We are pleased that the appeal panel concluded positively on our appeal. The application will now return to UK Drug Tariff for a further review. The reason for our appeal was that Drug Tariff did not recognise the value of our clinical study in their assessment whereas their own guidelines to manufacturer’s ranks such evidence above all others and emphasises the weight and consideration it should be given, says CEO Svein Lien.

Biotec Pharmacon continues to build documentation and evidence for a potential new application in case the application is rejected again. Biotec is confident in its product positioning based on feedback from both experts and user experiences in the market. The delayed UK reimbursement is expected to only marginally affect short-term revenues as clinician support and brand awareness in the market still needs to be built before Biotec expects significant revenues regardless of Woulgan’s Drug Tariff status.

The strategy for Woulgan® is to establish a portfolio of advanced wound care products based on the Company’s proprietary beta-glucan technology. The short-term objective is to generate commercial traction and sales with the gel product in attractive European markets and selected markets outside of Europe. This will contribute with revenues and profit. In parallel, the Company will expand its product offering by developing additional products based on the same technology.

-We are confident in our product Woulgan and the strategy we have chosen. Every time you introduce something new to the market, there will be some resistance. The positive user experiences we have experienced makes us believe in success, says Lien

Børge Sørvoll, CFO, +47 952 90 187, [email protected]

2 Likes