Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

ArcticZymes Technologies (AZT)

Dette er jo veldig positivt, kan komme en skikkelig oppgang igjen nå da

Skulle gjerne hatt mer aksjer her, sitter kun med noen få tusen, kjøper heller ikke mer nå, men øyner en solid oppgang om dette går veien

6.26 PM CEST / 12-Sep-2017 / Biotec Pharmacon ASA (OSE:BIOTEC)

Biotec Pharmacon appoints new CEO

(Tromsø 12. September 2017) Biotec Pharmacon ASA (OSE:BIOTEC) is pleased to announce that the company has hired Mr. Christian Jørgensen as the new CEO of Biotec Pharmacon ASA.

Christian has a MBA from INSEAD and MSc. Econ. from the University of Copenhagen. He has extensive background from the global healthcare industry, with positions as General Manager for Baxter Healthcare in Western Europe, Executive Vice President at Coloplast and President for Hill-Rom’s European business.

Christian will commence in his position on 2 October 2017 and Svein Lien will resign from his position as of the same date, and become available as a consultant for a period going forward.

“After Svein decided to resign as a CEO, the Board has thoroughly searched the Norwegian and the international market for suitable candidates to take the helm of Biotec. We are therefore very pleased to announce Christian Jørgensen, who is a very experienced international leader of several biotech companies, as the new CEO. We are confident that Christian will preserve and develop Biotec Phamacon’s commercial opportunities further and to be a key driver of strategic initiatives that will enhance shareholder value going forward. I would also like to use this opportunity to thank Svein Lien for his efforts to build Biotec Pharmacon to become a valued player in the advanced enzyme business and to build a broad platform of opportunities with the beta-glucan technology. ”, says Erik Thorsen, Chairman of the Board in Biotec Pharmacon ASA.

For additional information:
Erik Thorsen
Chairman of the Board
+47 907 56 685

[email protected]

2 Likes

Biotec Pharmacon - Mandatory notification of trade

(Tromsø 14. September 2017) Svein Lien, CEO of Biotec Pharmacon has today purchased 50.000 shares in Biotec Pharmacon. 25.000 shares have been bought at NOK 7,00 per share via his fully owned company Spiralen Industrier AS and 25.000 shares have been bought at NOK 6.99 per share on Svein Lien . After this transaction holds Svein Lien and associates 600.829 shares and 160.000 options in Biotec Pharmacon.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

For further information, please contact

Børge Sørvoll
CFO
+47 952 90 187
[email protected]

2 Likes

Skulle akkurat til og lime inn meldingen eg og, du kom meg rett i forkjøpet.
Lien begynnere å få en respektabel beholdning

Ja, får den nye lederen orden på sakene, blir Lien rik.

Aksjen er billig nå.

1 Like

2.16 PM CEST / 25-Sep-2017 / Biotec Pharmacon ASA (OSE:BIOTEC)

Biotec has entered into a supply agreement for M-Glucan to the pet sector

(Tromsø, 25 September 2017) Biotec Pharmacon ASA’s (”Biotec”, OSE: BIOTEC) subsidiary Biotec BetaGlucans has today signed a supply agreement for M-Glucan™ to a customer within the pet food segment

Deliveries under the agreement will commence in the fourth quarter of 2017 and run through 2020. Expected revenues for the contract period is around NOK 3 million depending on customer sales of pet food containing M-Glucan as an ingredient.

This supply agreement represents the first supply agreement outside of the marine farmed food segment and is part of Biotec BetaGlucans strategy to expand supply of M-Glucan into other business segments.

"We’re really pleased to sign this agreement as it represents a new market segment and opportunities for M-Glucan. Even though the contract is relative small in volume, it will be important as a reference for further agreements in this segment, says Biotec Pharmacon’s CFO Børge Sørvoll.

For more information, please contact:

Børge Sørvoll,

CFO

tel +47 952 90 187

[email protected]

2 Likes

Stadig fin utvikling i nyhetsstrømen fra biotec, chartet ser heller ikke så verst ut.
Kan bli en fin høst i denne

1 Like

Virker som Biotec endelig får fart på sakene, dette har mange ventet på. Ut fra tidligere høye nivåer da mindre var på plass, tror jeg det er en billig inngang fortsatt.

1 Like

Det ble en fin dag, og aksjen fortsetter i det fine drivet, avtalene komme på plass og vi har nylig insidekjøp fra Lien, kan ikke se hva som skal stoppe en videre oppgang her nå.

1 Like

12.50 PM CEST / 29-Sep-2017 / Biotec Pharmacon ASA (OSE:BIOTEC)

ArcticZymes new product launch to serve the bio-manufacturing market segment

(Tromsø 29. September 2017) Biotec Pharmacon ASA’s (OSE:BIOTEC) subsidiary ArcticZymes has today launched its SAN HQ ELISA immunoassay product which is targeted towards the bio-manufacturing market.

ArcticZymes business has largely focused on serving the molecular biology and diagnostics markets. Serving the bio-manufacturing market is a new direction for ArcticZymes in its efforts to expand into other relevant segments. Through its unique products, ArcticZymes enter this market with a strong value proposition to companies and institutes who are manufacturing viruses for gene therapy, vaccines, proteins and other bio reagents.

In combination with the SAN HQ enzyme released earlier this year, the new immunoassay product provides a complete solution for the critical elimination of DNA contamination during bio-manufacturing. Compared to current technologies used in the market, ArcticZymes innovative solution offers bio-manufacturers the opportunity to better streamline their manufacturing processes and benefit from cost savings. This launch is in line with ArcticZymes strategic initiatives presented at the Capital Markets Day and will be a key factor in achieving both short and long-term sales growth.

“We are excited to evolve our business into new markets where our unique technologies can have a major impact. The bio-manufacturing market opens up a great opportunity for ArcticZymes to engage and grow business with a new customer base” says Jethro Holter, Managing Director, ArcticZymes AS.

For additional information:

Børge Sørvoll,
CFO,
+47 952 90187,
[email protected]

2 Likes

Eg synst biotec oppfører seg eksemplarisk i en stigende trend, synker litt tilbake på men på stiger på økende volum.
Tror kjøp rundt her på 7,5 fint kan gi en krone opmot 8,5 innen kort tid.
Der det tidligere har har handlet om negative meldinger, er biotec nå i flyten, og det ser endelig ut til å gå litt stang inn.
Ikke lenge siden Lien kjøpte en grei post

Fra E24

Biotec Pharmacon faller etter kvartalsrapport

Bioteknologiselskapet blir straffet fra start på Oslo Børs torsdag. Før åpning leverte de et svakt kvartalsresultat, og etter en times handel har verdien i selskapet blitt barbert med 12,43 prosent.
Aksjen omsettes nå for 6,33 kroner. Nedgangen er et resultat av bare 162 handler.
Biotec Phramacons resultat for tredje kvartal viser at selskapet tapte 7,9 millioner kroner, og øker dermed fra underskuddet på 6,2 millioner kroner i samme periode i fjor.
Salgsinntektene var på 14,4 millioner kroner, ned fra 21,1 millioner kroner.

2 Likes

Ouuuuuch. Det er rimelig heftig nedgang

19/10-2017 19:46:46: (BIOTEC) Woulgan® to be listed on UK Drug Tariff
Tromsø (19. October 2017) Biotec Pharmacon’s (OSE:Biotec) wholly owned subsidiary Biotec BetaGlucans has received feedback from the NHS that Woulgan will be listed on the UK Drug Tariff from January 2018

-This is a key milestone for us because it gives Woulgan access to a major European market. It is also a strong signal to other markets because an objective analysis has concluded that Woulgan is not only clinically effective, but also cost effective in the treatment of challenging wounds. We will now focus our efforts on a successful launch in January 2018, says CEO Christian Jørgensen.

The strategy for Woulgan® is to establish a portfolio of advanced wound care products based on the Company’s proprietary beta-glucan technology.

For additional information,

Christian Jørgensen, CEO, +47 477 92 457, [email protected]

About Biotec Pharmacon ASA:

Biotec Pharmacon ASA is the parent company of Biotec BetaGlucans AS and ArcticZymes AS. Biotec BetaGlucans develops, manufactures and markets novel immunomodulating products, including Woulgan®, a premium priced product in the advanced wound care market. ArcticZymes develops, produces and markets enzymes of marine origin used in molecular DNA technologies and diagnostics, representing growth markets where rapid technological developments are creating a strong demand for new and improved enzymes.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/biotec-pharmacon-asa/r/woulgan--to-be-listed-on-uk-drug-tariff,c2371912
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/1090/2371912/739072.pdf

4 Likes

Ah det er så orgasmisk, snakkes på toppen av vinnerlisten imorgen :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Kjærkommen, det blir BIOTEC fredag i morgen :slight_smile:

Fra E24 Aksjelive:
Biotec Pharmacon får grønt lys i Storbritannia
2 timer siden · Anders Park Framstad
Biotec Pharmacon melder at de har fått tilbakemeldinger om at sårsalven Woulgan vil havne på den såkalte Drug Tariff-listen i Storbritannia fra januar 2018.
Denne listen ligger blant annet til grunn for refusjon av legemiddelbetaling. Selskapets søknad har tidligere blitt avvist, men denne avgjørelsen ble anket.

• Dette er en nøkkelmilepæl for oss fordi det gir Woulgan tilgang til et større europeisk marked. Det sender også en sterk signaleffekt til andre markeder, fordi en objektiv analyse har konkludert med at Woulgan ikke bare er klinisk effektiv, men også kostnadseffektiv behandling av sår. Vi vil nå fokusere får innsats mot lansering i januar 2018, skriver konsernsjef Christian Jørgensen i en kommentar.
1 Like

Det smaker hinsides godt, etter en q raport som var ekkel og viser tilnærmet nada woulgan salg, så ligger alt til rette for at dette endrer seg.
Dette må da være et solid vendepunkt for biotec

2 Likes

litt trist for de som solgte igår i panikk…

Ja, men tror du ikke det blir sell on news i dag da, fordi de store inntektene fra woulgan ligger eventuelt langt frem i tid? Men meldingen i seg selv er flott.

1 Like