Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

BW Energy

Med den massive underinvesteringen vi ser nå i oljen, kan vi i teorien få en spike opp som er mye høyere enn $50f innen 3 år.

Det er ikke nødvendigvis positivt. Dog vil vel fulle lagre skape en forsinkelsesprosess i det scenariet, som kan vare lenge.

1 Like

“Eksperter” har anslått at det vil ta ca. 2 år å “brenne” opp nådagens olje,-og det er med normal livstil vi hadde frem til mars i år,rett før verden gikk i full Lockdown…legg på Coronatiltakene som mest sannsynlig kommer til å vare en god stund til…så er vi oppe i 50 dollar pr fat om hvertfall 3- 4(vi møtes halvveis)…ingen “spike”.

Scenariene er for mange…vi kan spekulere så mye vi måtte orke,-cluet er at BWE står veldig sterkt opp i situasjonen vi ser idag.

1 Like

Har köpt en del BWE, stoppat i en låda & ”kastat nyckeln”. Blir nog bra om nåt år :wink::+1:t2:

2 Likes

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/oil-surges-8percent-in-sudden-move-toward-the-end-of-trading-us-oil-fund-etf-halted.html

Denne aksjen har nå en P/B 0,68 og P/E på 3,49, var billig i IPO, enda billigere nå. Skal jo være forsiktig med å bruke forholdstall i denne situasjonen, men skal lete lenge etter noen E&P selskaper som er lavere priset. Har også tro på denne blir bra om et par år :+1:

Må informere at de kanskje har en kost på 35 dollar per fat. De taper med andre ord 15 dollar per fat. Så er et long case, bet på oljen og ikke raske penger.

Operasjonelle kostnader ligger rundt $15-$17 fatet nå. Tror ikke resterende kostnader utgjør $20 fatet?

Selskapet guider nemlig en bruttoproduksjon på 16.000-18.500 fat pr. dag fra Dussafu-feltet i 2020. Hvis vi bruker den høye enden av guidingen og deler ut 125 millioner dollar i capex over disse fatene blir investeringene på rett under 20 dollar pr. fat. Legger man til den lave enden av driftskostnadene på 15 dollar er man da oppe i en kostnad på 35 dollar pr. produserte fat.

Fortsetter det ut året er det snakk om en negativ kontantstrøm på 13 dollar pr. fat, eller rundt 65 millioner dollar totalt.

Bra de har $185m cash, og håper de får på plass RBL-fasilitet på $300m snart. Ellers blir caset veldig mye mer usikkert.

1 Like

De har kuttet capex med 20% for 2021 mener jeg!

Borr Drilling Limited - Update on contracts and operations
Borr Drilling Limited (the “Company”) (NYSE: “BORR”, OSE: “BDRILL”) is pleased
to announce that it has been awarded LOAs for work in the Asia Pacific region
for two of its premium jack ups, of which one is a newbuild being activated. The
contracts’ estimated duration, excluding options, will be for 365 days and 200
days respectively. The rigs are expected to commence contracts in the third
quarter of 2020.

The Company has received notices of early termination of contracts from Exxon
Mobil for the rigs “Gerd” and “Groa” which are working in Nigeria under
contracts originally committed until April 2021 and May 2021, respectively. The
contracts for both rigs require 180 days notice for early termination. The
Company is in discussions with Exxon Mobil with regards to planning the
discontinuity of operations for both rigs following the early termination
notices.

The Company has received notice to stop operations for the “Norve”, working in
Gabon for BW Energy. The rig finished operations in early April 2020, around
three months before previously estimated.

The Company has received a notice of early termination for the semi-submersible
“MSS1” which finished its contract on 25 March 2020, one month earlier than
previously estimated. The rig is entitled to an early termination fee as per
contract provisions.

Following its campaign with Neptune, the “Prospector 5” has safely arrived in
Harwich. The Company received notification from its follow-on customer, Perenco,
electing not to proceed with the previously announced contract for the rig. The
rig is scheduled to commence operation for CNOOC in the North Sea between
September and November 2020.

The net impact of the new contracts and the early termination of the existing
contracts is estimated to affect the total revenue backlog negatively by
approximately USD 16 million.

Furthermore, the rigs Odin and Galar have commenced operation for Pemex during
Q1 2020, and the Njord is expected to commence operations with Pemex shortly.
The rig Saga commenced operation in Vietnam for ENI in February 2020.

Borr Drilling is experiencing the impact of current unprecedented market
conditions and the global market reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic, in
particular as a result of the practical issues arising from government-imposed
travel restrictions, border closures and quarantines. Safety is our primary
focus and we have implemented changes to working arrangements to protect
everyone working on our rigs and at our onshore sites. We also respect similar
arrangements put in place by our customers and suppliers to safeguard the safety
and well-being of their personnel. Some of our customers are unable to continue
safe operations in the current circumstances, are experiencing difficulties in
their respective supply chains and have announced cost-saving initiatives.
Further, a number of Customers have contractual rights in place to suspend
operations in certain circumstances, and we could be subject to further
suspension notices in light of market conditions. At this stage the Company
cannot predict with reasonable accuracy the duration of such suspensions if
exercised or the impact on the Company.

The Company is pleased to see that we have managed to keep a solid technical
utilisation for the fleet in these challenging times of 99.5% YTD. The Board and
Management want to thank the organisation for great efforts to meet the many
logistical challenges and keep a safe operation in this difficult environment.

April 13, 2020
Hamilton, Bermuda
Borr Drilling Limited

Feil selskap kjære deg.

Ene riggen som omtales var inntil nylig i bruk av BWE.

Men de kutter capex, og dropper vel både letebrønn på Dussafy, og utsetter intallasjon av de siste brønnene på Tortue-funnet.

1 Like

Det er bra at de sparer på kruttet.

Skrev tidligere de kutter capex med 20%, men rett skal være 50%.

50% i 2020, og 20% i 2021 har jeg sett bli nevnt.

Bra med en plan.
Håper de slipper å bruke lånene.

Børsmeldinger

07:30 Skjul BW Energy: Operational Update

INNSIDEINFORMASJON

BW Energy Limited today provides an update on operation and development of the operated Dussafu Marin license in Gabon and impact from the COVID-19 pandemic. Production activities in Gabon remain uninterrupted as BW Energy complies with public health regulations at all its locations to protect the health of employees and partners, ensure safe operations and contribute to stopping the spread of coronavirus.FIELD OPERATIONS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS Dussafu daily operations continue to perform in line with expectations with four wells (DTM-2H, DTM-3H, DTM-4H and DTM-5H) producing to the FPSO BW Adolo at a current rate of approximately 17,500 bbls/day oil production (gross).Gross production from Tortue averaged 11,485 bbls/day for the first quarter of 2020 and total gross production was 1,045,100 bbls of oil. One lifting was completed by BW Energy in the quarter realising an average price of about USD 33 per barrel. Production cost (excluding royalty) was USD 21.8 per barrel.BW Energy share of gross production was 768,150 bbls of oil. Net sold volumes, which are the basis for revenue recognition in the financial statement, were 427,647 bbls, reflecting overlift position of 375,500 bbls at the end of the first quarter. The lifting took place in March and reflected a lower average realised oil price.In April, one lifting was executed by JV partner Gabon Oil Company on behalf of itself and the State of Gabon. Next lifting for BW Energy is scheduled to take place in June.REVISED DEVELOPMENT PLANS AND OUTLOOKTotal Dussafu production for 2020 is projected to be 15,000 16,500 bbls/day (gross) based on four producing wells, compared to 11,800 bbls/day on average in 2019, while OPEX per barrel is expected to decrease to approximately USD 16-18 per barrel, compared to USD 21 per barrel on average for 2019.Drilling of the DTM-6H well was completed in March and the final installation program was previously scheduled for June this year. Due to the COVID-19 situation, it is now uncertain when this well can be hooked up the FPSO BW Adolo. As international travel restrictions limit movement of essential personnel, subcontractors and equipment to and from Gabon, the Company has also suspended drilling of the planned DTM-7H well and the subsequent exploration well.ENSURING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITYAs previously announced, BW Energy has decided to defer the Ruche Phase 1 development. BWEs total revised capital spending program for 2020 now amounts to approximately USD 115 million, of which about USD 49 million was spent as of the end of March.Net cash flow from operating activities for the first quarter of 2020 was USD 49.8 million and total available liquidity amounted to USD 168.3 million in cash with no debt as at 31 March. BW Energy is continuing the process with a reserve-based lending (RBL) facility with a syndicate of leading banks. The RBL facility will have a six-year term, with an initial amount of USD 200 million plus an accordion of USD 100 million.We have taken decisive action to manage the factors we control by safeguarding people, managing OPEX and deferring investments to ensure our resilience amid the current oil market turmoil, said Carl K. Arnet, the CEO of BW Energy. Our business model enables us to quickly adapt to changing market conditions, preserve financial solidity and sustain low oil prices. When markets normalise, we can quickly resume development activity and increase production.For further information, please contact:Knut R. Sæthre, CFO BW Energy, +47 91 11 78 [email protected] BW Energy:BW Energy is a growth E&P company with a differentiated strategy targeting proven offshore oil and gas reservoirs through low risk phased developments. The Company has access to existing FPSOs to reduce time to first oil and cashflow with lower investments than traditional offshore developments. The main assets are 73.5% of the producing Dussafu Marine Permit offshore Gabon and a 95% interest in the Maromba field in Brazil, both operated by the Company. Total net 2P+2C reserves are 247 million barrels at the start of 2020 and gross average production from Dussafu was 11.8 kbopd in 2019.This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

1 Like

BW Energy: Invitation to Q1 2020 Trading update 20 May
BW Energy will release its Q1 2020 results on Wednesday 20 May at 07:30 CEST.

A conference call followed by Q&A will be hosted by CEO Carl K. Arnet, CFO Knut
R. Sæthre and COO Lin G. Espey the same day at 14:00 CEST.

Conference call information:

To dial in to the conference call where the first quarter results and Q&A will
be hosted, please dial in to one of the following numbers:

Norway: +47 23 96 39 38
France: +33 170 750 737
Singapore: +65 64 08 57 68
United Kingdom: +44 333 3009 034
United States: +1 833 526 8382

You can also follow the presentation via webcast with supporting slides,
available on: https://bwe.eventcdn.net/2020q1/

Please note, that if you follow the webcast via the above URL, you will
experience a 30 second delay compared to the main conference call.

For further information, please contact:
Knut R. Sæthre, CFO BW Energy, +47 91 11 78 76
[email protected]

1 Like

BW Energy: Invitation to Q1 2020 Trading update 20 May