Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ)

Har ikke gått helt dårlig denne siden dette. :money_mouth_face:
Og mitt FSLR råd var heller dårlig i ettertid.

Er dere inne? @kmk83 @Rockstock

Lavest priset solcelleproducent - P/e på lige over 15. Jeg har været inden siden 32, men holder denne langsigtet. PT er opgraderet til 71 i dag:

1 Like

Ute nå, kjøpte meg videre opp i Scatec og har gjort det ganske pent der :grinning:

Lille video om CSIQ og hvorfor aktien er en aktie for 2021 Kort of præcis præsentation af virksomheden og nøgletal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJRIvnF_IY&feature=youtu.be

Interessert i solenergi, batterilagring og virtual power plants? Ta en titt på CSIQ.

CANADIAN SOLAR PREANNOUNCES SELECTIVE Q4 2022 PRELIMINARY UNAUDITED RESULTS AND Q1 2023 OUTLOOK

GUELPH, ON, Feb. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – Canadian Solar Inc. (the “Company” or “Canadian Solar”) (NASDAQ: CSIQ) today preannounced selective preliminary unaudited results for the fourth quarter of 2022 and its preliminary business outlook for the first quarter of 2023.

For the fourth quarter of 2022, Canadian Solar expects total module shipments recognized as revenues by CSI Solar to be approximately 6.4 GW, exceeding the guidance range of 6.0 GW to 6.3 GW. Canadian Solar’s total revenues are expected to be approximately $1.97 billion, exceeding the guidance range of $1.8 billion to $1.9 billion. Gross margin is expected to be approximately 17.7%, towards the upper end of the guidance range of 16% to 18%. Net income attributable to Canadian Solar Inc. is expected to be approximately $70 million.

For the first quarter of 2023, the Company expects total module shipments recognized as revenues by CSI Solar to be in the range of 5.9 GW to 6.2 GW, due to usual seasonality. Canadian Solar’s total revenues are expected to be in the range of $1.6 billion to $1.8 billion. Gross margin is expected to be in the range of 18% to 20%.

For the full year of 2023, the Company reaffirms total module shipment guidance of 30 GW to 35 GW. https://investors.canadiansolar.com/news-releases/news-release-details/canadian-solar-preannounces-selective-q4-2022-preliminary

2 Likes

Canadian Solar: Revenue and Earnings Growth Forecasts (fra CFRA). MACP økt en del siden bunnen, men fortsatt synes det være mer å gå på. Stock Market Insights | Seeking Alpha

Også interessante vurderinger fra en SA-skribent, som tror veksten kan bli enda høyere i 2023 og videre.

Focus On Large-Scale_Utility_Makes_Canadian_Solar_Highly_Attractive_Seeking_Alpha2.pdf (1,1 MB)

CANADIAN SOLAR REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2023 RESULTS

Highlights

• 66% increase in solar module shipments year-over-year (“yoy”) to 6.1 GW, in line with guidance of 5.9 GW to 6.2 GW.
  • 36% increase in revenue yoy to $1.7 billion, in line with guidance of $1.6 billion to $1.8 billion.
  • 18.7% gross margin, in line with guidance of 18% to 20%.
  • Net income attributable to Canadian Solar of $84 million or $1.19 per diluted share.
  • 25 GWp of solar development pipeline and 47 GWh of battery storage development pipeline, as of March 31, 2023 (Recurrent Energy, formerly Global Energy).
  • Carve-out IPO of CSI Solar subsidiary on track to be completed in the second quarter of 2023.

Og sjekk prognosen for Q2 og resten av 23:

"For the second quarter of 2023, the Company expects total revenue to be in the range of $2.4 billion to $2.6 billion. Gross margin is expected to be between 19% and 21%. Total module shipments recognized as revenues by CSI Solar are expected to be in the range of 8.1 GW to 8.4 GW, including approximately 60 MW to the Company’s own projects.

For the full year of 2023, the Company reiterates its prior outlook for CSI Solar’s total module shipments to be in the range of 30 GW to 35 GW. CSI Solar’s battery storage shipments are expected to be in the range of 1.8 GWh to 2.0 GWh, representing this year’s transition from white label to own manufactured product. The Company’s total revenue is now expected to be in the range of $9.0 billion to $9.5 billion from the prior range of $8.5 billion to $9.5 billion."

For å sette tallene i perspektiv, så ble det installert 150 MWp solkraft i Norge i rekordåret 2022. i Sverige ble det installert nesten 1 GWp i 2022. Det tilsvarer altså det Canadian leverer på 1,5-2 uker…

https://investors.canadiansolar.com/news-releases/news-release-details/canadian-solar-reports-first-quarter-2023-results

1 Like