Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Elliptic Labs

Jojo-aksjen sin. Ikke for sarte sjeler.

Three weeks to LL launch. 4 weeks to CMD.

6 Likes

Look from 7:25

More from 16:00

Software & unison from 29:40

Swift connect: file exchange without unison

Wifi sensing demo 32:20

IMO: This is likely elabs stuff at the end(this likely coming later than 2024)

5 Likes

Satser på CMD er meeget strategisk mtp seamless! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Wireless seems to be the key here. I really look forward to see what September brings regarding Elabs .

1 Like

En ting som forvirrer meg litt. Wifi sensing, er det trolig Elabs, eller teknologi utviklet av Intel selv?

Intel has its own Wifi sensing that was already in some Raptor lake products. However, wifi cannot be as precise in sensing as Elabs.

IMO, Wifi7 will slightly improve the sensing resolution of Wifi but still cannot match Elabs accuracy. It still could be sufficient for Intel’s own HPD needs, so it will be a 50/50 if Elabs HPD is included at LL launch.

Some observations here would support this idea and some don’t. One being the timing of CMD. Second being the Confirmation from Lars last year that they are not worried due to the poorer sensing resolution of Wifi etc.

However, it is likely that those “high accuracy gesture” stuff shown in the slide cannot be provided by Intel’s own wifi sensing. These are likely something introduced in the future (Arrow Lake or 2025?). This idea was supported by the fact that Laila liked my posts where this stuff was discussed 🤷

3 Likes

Nice to read :clap::clap::clap: Did Laila liked youre post? Where was that discussion?

You can see the screen captures I shared here a few weeks ago. That should lead you to right post in Laila’s Linkedin Profile where you can access the comments and see what I wrote

Elabs skriver jo ikke noe konkret, men uttrykker seg luftig:

Platform utilizes standard, built-in speaker and microphone to create these experiences concurrent with existing audio. Our AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform can also combine other single purpose hardware sensors to deliver additional capabilities.

Umulig å si om Intels løsning bruker Elabs analyse-modeller i bunn eller ikke. Det er jo en del patent og sånn kring dette, så det er ikke bare å lage seg en Wifi-sensor selv og begynne å selge. Visst, Intel har bra med resurser til patent-advokater, men det er alltid en risiko med slikt.

De som tror Wifi skal brukes til presence detection, kan dere fortelle hvordan det skal fungere?

Hvordan skal laptopen merke om noen er foran skjermen ved hjelp av wifi?

Sjarmerende trekk at du kun kommenterer litt hovent til de som har lavere kunnskapsnivå, men deler aldri av egen kunnskap.

Man ser det på signalen. Ulike ting i datorns omgivelse gir dempning resp refleksjoner av inkommende Wifi-signaler. Dette syns som et slags “brus” før og etter den virklige signalen. Så signalen ser alltså annorledes ut om den passert (eller blitt reflektert av) en person som sitter vid PCen før den kommer frem til PCn. Gjenom at gjøre simuleringer (og fysiske førsøk) kan man bygge en modell av hur den typisk slik påvirkning av signalen ser ut. Så kan man jæmføre signalen som man får inn med hvordan man forventer seg at en ren resp størd signal borde se ut og gjøre en kvalifisert oppskattning om det sitter noen vid PCen eller ikke.

Det finns mye dyplodande informasjon om dette på Nettet før den som selv vill grave seg ned i det.

1 Like

Ærlig talt en sørgelig aksje. Alt går til himmels, men Elabs går rett i dass.

Tja, selskapet er vurdert til over en miljard uten å gå med vinst (kan ev bli en liten vinst i år). Man hadde veldigt vidlyftiga “mål” tidligere som man ikke klart at oppfylle, men som markneden trodde på. I takt med at man målen driver längre bort i fremtiden så synker, naturlig nok, kursen.
Ser man til inntjening og kostander så er selskapet overvurdert idag og den var betydlig værre tidligere. Dagens kurs førsvarer en årsvinst på 100MNOK, noe som nepe blir fallet før 2026.

Her var jeg idiot og solgte ikke på 28 NOK. Solgte ikke da den var over 16 heller, dumt nog. Tenkte den “skulle gå opp litt til”…
Sitter over CMD om det, mot førmodan, skulle komme noen ny info på den.

To me the case is gets more compelling when share price goes down more - of course the risks are hight to both sides. Key issue to follow are the fundamentals of business. Expected returns are so good even with very modest multipliers that one should allow for some time to see if it realizes. To me it looks like fundaments of the business are improving for now.

4 Likes

Quick summary of the Intel video from this week:

• HPD broadly available in Lunar Lake. (Intel has its own tech. for this, but Elabs excels in precision due to technical stuff. I think it’s 50/50 if elabs is in this).
  • “Universal Hotspot” update to Intel Unison to be released soon after LL launch. This will include, among others, “Swift Connect” that makes transferring files possible between all platforms (including iOS) without installing the Unison app → This is exactly what Elabs has demoed for seamless sensor.
  • Upcoming Sensing functions later: precise gestures, heartbeat monitoring, identification and connection to external displays etc.

If you look at it, the positive scenario is that Intel is bringin the whole offering that Elabs has into the game from late 2024 onwards, starting from Lunar Lake.

FOr the bears, one could argue that Intel’s own WiFi sensing technology brings everything that Elabs has into their products. - HOWEVER, from technical point of view, this isn’t solely possible using WiFi alone. This requires same capabilities that Elabs has and many of them being unique capabilities.

What an interesting CMD it will be.

7 Likes

and these capabilities would be patentprotected i recon?

Thank you for the very good posts @timontti. It’s going to be a very exciting autumn. It seems quite obvious that Intel has adopted the entire Elabs product portfolio in Lunar Lake. For this MUST be Elabs. Things that point to this:

1. It’s unlikely that Intel has suddenly developed competitors to Elabs in all areas.
  2. The recruitment of Nilesh Shah, who was previously the chief architect at Intel.
  3. The response in the Q2 presentation about whether Elabs was present in AI PCs was answered by saying that they are working with chip manufacturers.
  4. Laila liked your post on LinkedIn where you wrote that Lunar Lake matches Elabs’ offering 1:1.

The video from Intel was otherwise very interesting and is something that investors in Elabs should see. Apart from the fact that Lunar Lake has adopted all the functionality of Elabs, it’s also interesting that gesture sensing could become very significant in the long run. Exciting that Intel is collaborating with Meta on this. When the gaming industry adopts this technology, it could become very big…

4 Likes

Some additional points:
5. In the q3 23 report, Elabs wrote that looking ahead, additional revenue will come from operating system and chipset partnerships embedding Elabs’ sensor. When I asked CFO on the status of this in early 2024, he stated that it was progressing well
6. Elabs have said they develop the seamless sensor with a partner. The most likely partner imo is Intel, and this only puts fuel to fire for that theory

6 Likes