Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Elliptic Labs

Yet another use case occurs. Pairing of keyboard using the Tap sensor. :eyes:

3 Likes

This function needs more force to work.

1 Like

At Dell, they like Lenovo products and the Smart Share :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Smart Modes aren’t the only Aura Edition perks, though. Smart Share allows for easier cross-device image sharing for both iPhones and Android devices. In our presentation time, I actually saw someone drag and drop images from an iPhone onto a PC laptop, edit the images and send them back to the Apple-made handset. What’s next, Cowboys and Giants fans tailgating in harmony?

Cnn.

distinguished
adjective
very successful, authoritative, and commanding great respect.

Allerede bekfretet at Thinkpad også.lanserer Aura edition med Seamless da?

“Smart Share” is a new feature coming to Lenovo’s “Aura Edition” PCs, a new series of laptops that benefit from deeper collaboration with their Intel Core Ultra processors to enable exclusive new features. These include smart modes that can be enabled on the laptop and more, but one of the most useful is also one of the most simple.

Starting on Lenovo’s new Yoga and ThinkPad laptops in the “Aura Edition” series, “Smart Share” will let you transfer photos and videos to your laptop by literally smacking the laptop with your phone – though you can, and probably should be gentler than that

2 Likes

Guess we shouldn’t put THAT much in a LinkedIn-like, but Dan Hamlin in Dell seems to be very hands-on on the HPD etc

2 Likes

It seems like Dan Hamlin is fairly well positioned in his engagement at Dell regarding ELABS integration…

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://dl.dell.com/manuals/common/human_presence_detection_express_signin.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjTzP_N-rKIAxXcCRAIHSeuMRsQFnoECB0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0GSjz912EfTDbPFPQihJYu

You beat me Steve1 :clap:

2 Likes

High time Elabs starts launching with a company other than Lenovo :hourglass:

3 Likes

I have updated my slides with the latest information available before the CMD. It’s possibly that I need to update after next week also :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I find this very useful :+1:

Yes, hopefully it will need further updates after CMD – in a positive direction.

1 Like

Not sure what the slides are gonna be used for, but if it’ s anything outside this forum , I think you should update them right away - cause it’s a lot of effort just to get some crucial details wrong.

What do you mean by “Likely only technology that can provide Seamless identification between devices (windows, ios, android”?

If you mean Seamless ( by Elabs) is the only one that can a Seamless (by Elabs) - then that’s a tautology and you’re right

However if you mean connecting these devices in an easy and functional manner: windows phone link, samsung flow, QC seamless, honor connect, airdrop, intel Unison ( which is doing the heavy lifting in lenvono’s implementation) etc

If you (not you specifically, but much of the genral contributers to the thread) are confident in the investment, then I don’t get the point of trying to paint the tech+ company in a much brighter light than what is reality- like the Intel/ Qualcomm connection you where banging on about

And if one is going to hype to drive the price higher, stick to pure speculation ( like both motorola and Xiaomi would be good candidates for futher Seamless sales ) not things that easy to confirm/deny with a google search

1 Like

Remember the ord ‘seamless’ the software u mention can do the work, but the key here is seamless. Airdrop does not work across OS wich would be the only real competition. Therefore, the only one that can do this seamlessly :slight_smile:

Igjen NEI - se hva intel Unison gjør. Seamless fra Elabs starter Unison ( derfor må man ha programmet på telefon) som så står for overføring via Bluetooth og/eller wifi.

Seamless fra elabs funger ( i dette tilfellet, skal ikke utelukke at det kan gjøre mer) som når man bruker rfid på headsettet for pair med pc/tlf

Merkelig at så mange legger penger i noe de ikke forstår

Phone link funger også med ios, så langt apple vil tillate

Usikker hvem som ikke forstår her. Elabs står korrekt som du sier ikke for “hva som skjer når det overføres”. Men Elabs står for den “seamless” oppkoblingen som ofte er “knotet”. Dette har Elabs nå en løsning på, som ja riktig som du sier gitt Unison appen kjører. Phone link kan kobles opp og brukes, men ikke i nærheten så sømløst som Elabs sin når man setter det opp.

Ta et gitt scenario:

Du kommer på besøk til din mor, hun har en Laptop som støtter dette. Hun sier “ÅÅ, det bilde av barnebarnet mitt var nydelig, kan jeg få det på laptopen, jeg holder på med bildebok”. Du sier, ja vent litt, slår mobilen på skjermen og drar bildet inn i mappen hennes.

NEKTER å tro du gjør det like sømløst på hennes maskin med PhoneLink…

2 Likes

Det er akkurat dette jeg har forstått elabs sin tech gjør. Irriterende hvis det påpekes at det er feil, hvis det ikke er det.
Sånn sett finnes det vel maange alternativer med å overføre data fra en pod til en annen, men det er vel nettopp dette at det skal gå veldig sømløst som er greia.

Ok. Så seamless er ubrukelig, møkkasoftware. Rart at Intel gidder å kaste bort penger på det mølet der. Tror jeg skal selge alle aksjene mine basert på en udokmentert mening fra en anonym bruker på et nettforum, jeg.

1 Like

Myragubben postet denne på shareville. Noen med tanker?

HVA?
Kan Elabs levere AI-løsning for tastatur til laptop??? Det har ikke jeg fått med meg. Legger ved et utdrag av Elabs eget rykende ferske patent:

NÆRHETSSENSING TASTATUR.
“Foreliggende oppfinnelse vedrører et tastatur som er i stand til å registrere nærhet til brukerens hender og kontrollere funksjonaliteten til tastaturet og det tilkoblede tastaturet.”

Og

NÆRHETSSENSING TASTATUR
Abstrakt
Foreliggende oppfinnelse vedrører et tastaturkontrollsystem og fremgangsmåte for drift. Systemet inkluderer minst to ultralydtransdusere plassert i avstand fra hverandre i tastaturet, hvorav minst en er tilpasset til å sende ultralydsignaler og minst en er tilpasset til å motta ultralydsignaler, og gir et mål på avstanden til en reflekterende objekt i forhold til transduserne. Systemet er konfigurert til å, basert på målingene fra de to transduserne, beregne om objektet er innenfor en forhåndsbestemt avstand fra tastaturet og i så fall aktivere en forhåndsbestemt funksjonalitet på tastaturet.

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/090364414/publication/WO2024172658A1?q=pn%3DWO2024172658A1

Denne løsningen er jeg nysgjerrig på. Kan dette være løsningen for bærbare datamaskiner uten fastmontert tastatur?

3 Likes

Tror de også jobber med noen «use caser» innen TV. Jeg spurte de angående tv poc’ene de kjørte i q1. Skal prøve å se litt i patentregistret senere idag.