Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Fusion Fuel Green Ltd (HTOO)

Opp 4% pre-market! Spennende! :grinning:

Fra 26 til 20,3 på en dag, evt sykt fett å trade her :exploding_head:

Mange som er nervøse, skal ikke mye til for å lure dem ut av aksjen.

Fin trade for de som har litt baller. Litt synd for de som ikke har det.

Vi har jo sett 2 kraftige dropp tidligere, men den henter seg inn… Nå har den hentet inn dagens start. Viktig å ha litt is👍

Sterk opphenting, spent på hva den slutter på idag!

Hvilken dag blir det offisielt nye tickere?

Mest sannsynlig onsdag men kan komme mellom i morgen og fredag

Mail fra HCCH vedrørende Mcap

Thanks for reaching out and for being an HCCH (and soon HTOO) shareholder.

I think the best approach to getting to these figures is to build up to them:
There are currently 6,558,356 HL shares o/s as of the 10Q filed last month, and no shareholders exercised redemption rights as part of last week’s shareholder vote
There are another 550,000 shares will be issued to HL rights holders
The F-4 discloses that 125,000 shares owned by the Founders will be cancelled; it also discloses that the Underwriter’s UPOs will be exchanged for 50,000 shares
Fusion issued 2,450,000 Class A ordinary shares in the PIPE
The owners of Fusion will receive 2,125,000 Class B shares as part of the business combination
All of the HL shares convert to shares of HTOO on a 1:1 basis, meaning there will be a total of 11,608,356 shares.

In terms of the warrants:
HL has 5,500,000 public warrants o/s, along with 2,375,000 private warrants, however the F-4 discloses that 125,000 private warrants will be cancelled as part of the business combination agreement
The owners of Fusion will receive 2,125,000 warrants as part of the business combination agreement
The most recent 10Q notes that HL has o/s convertible promissory notes in the amount of $533,619. The note holders have the right but not the obligation to convert these into warrants at a price of $1/warrant at the time of the close
All the warrants have a 5 year life and an $11.50 exercise price, and all of the public warrants are ‘callable’
The Company may call the warrants for redemption (excluding the Private Warrants), in whole and not in part, at a price of $0.01 per warrant: ● at any time after the Public Warrants become exercisable, ● upon not less than 30 days’ prior written notice of redemption to each Public Warrant holder, ● if, and only if, the reported last sale price of the ordinary shares equals or exceeds $18.00 per share, for any 20 trading days within a 30- trading day period ending on the third trading day prior to the notice of redemption to Public Warrant holders, and ● if, and only if, there is a current registration statement in effect with respect to the ordinary shares underlying such warrants.

Hope that helps. Feel free to reach out with any additional questions.

Ben Schwarz
VP of Business Development

1 Like

Ser ut som ny ticker HTOO blir aktivert i dag. Spennende!

2 Likes

Spent på hva den åpner på i dag, HCCH var opp nesten 15% i etterhandelen i går.

Har ikke NASDAQ sperret den i dag og i morgen for ticker switch*?

The business combination of HL Acquisitions Corp. (HCCH, HCCHW, HCCHR, HCCHU) and Fusion Fuel Green PLC is tentatively scheduled to close prior to the market open tomorrow, Thursday, December 10, 2020. As a result the Ordinary Shares, Warrants, Rights, and Units will be suspended from trading. In anticipation of the closing HCCH, HCCHW, HCCHR, HCCHU will be halted immediately following the after-hours session at 8 p.m. on December 9, 2020. If the business combination closes as planned, these stocks will remain halted on the day of closing (December 10th) and will be suspended effective December 11, 2020.

Jo det ser ut til å stemme at den ikke vil handles i dag. Kan ikke huske at det var tilfelle ved tidligere SPAC mergers, men da får vi vel bare smøre oss med tålmodighet til i morgen.:slight_smile:

For dere som har mer erfaring med SPACs. Hva er “vanlig” at tickerene gjør ved ferdig merger? Pleier de å fly oppover, eller fortsetter de å gå rolig til det foreligger nyheter for selskapet?

HTOO var oppe i 52 USD iflg Nordnet, finner ikke ticker i DNB, noen som vet hva som skjer?

Det var kun noen få aksjer. Rt 27 nå

Matching halt hele tiden… Tror vi må gi det noen timer til før ting går som normalt 26,5 på yahoo sist

Noen som har handlet?
Jeg har DNB, får ikke opp HTOO ticker. Håper det funker i morgen…

Edit:
Funker nå. Kan forøvrig handle i førhandelen via megler i DNB for 0,5 prosent kurtasje.