Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

5th Planet Games A/S

Foreløpig ikke helt slått ann denne lottorekka i Hugo, satser på en happynews til helga, så den kan krabbe mot femtiøringen

1 Like

@nofun har rett. Spurte om jeg kunne spille som laget Norwich fra UK i Kings Of Soccer og fikk følgende svar:

Potentially, as you know we have partnerships with several premiership teams and modelling the players takes an incredible amount of time so we’re prioritising them before we add other teams to the game.

1 Like

Kick_Gif

5 Likes

Har plukket litt mer siste dagene, sikkert ikke noe smart, men tror på ett bonaza her ved en lansering

4 Likes

har ikke fulgt så mye med Hugo i det siste men ser den er veldig lav nå, hvordan er det økonomiske i selskapet? Emisjon på trappene? eller ble det gjort for litt siden? Kommende spill? :slight_smile: Hvis noen har et lite sammendrag fra siste mnd og fremtidsplaner :slight_smile: takk

Det økonomiske er ikke veldig endret strongbuy. Det skal stemmes over aksjespleis snart (det var dette som virkelig kjørte kursen ned). Ingenting er meldt fra selskapet om emisjon.

I prinsippet skal jo ikke en aksjespleis gjør aksjene mindre verdt, men når nyheten om dette kjører ned kursen 10-15 øre så…

Sitter bare å venter på at de slipper noen av de nye spillene for fullt. Forstår ikke nødvendigheten av å kjøre soft-launch i månedsvis på gratisspill.

Forresten dette var litt av et sammentreff hva navn angår: https://nb-no.facebook.com/hugosoccer/

Hugo Soccer League!

1 Like

Var ikke bare nyheten om aksjespleis som kjørte ned kursen. De meldte også en kapitalnedsettelse, hvor mye av dette skulle gå til å dekke tap.

1 Like

Takk for info:) nå forstår jeg litt mer iallefall. Skal holde et øye med Hugo fremover.

Hugo Games Community Update

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday :slight_smile:

As I said in last week’s e-mail (I think), I’m going to be pushing more Kings of Soccer content to you this week. I have 2 GIFs which show off some snippets of gameplay; I’ll place and talk about them in the next section of this e-mail. For those of you that haven’t joined the Discord server yet, I recommend that you do! It’s the easiest place for me to answer any questions you may have and discuss the info as it comes in with our other community members :slight_smile:

I’m going to level with you, I didn’t anticipate the e-mail reader making GIFS basically unwatchable. You definitely want to head over to the Discord server as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages (links below) to see these GIFS in their full glory.

This GIF displays one of the many celebration animations that you’ll experience in the game. These range from jumps in the air to backflips. There’s also several animations for upset players after they score an own goal.

Again, I do apologise for the low quality of the GIF. I’ll use videos next time!

This GIF shows the action replay for a great goal behind the halfway line. Replays will be shown from multiple angles to make sure you get to see your successes (and failures) in the best possible lighting :wink:
That’s it from me for this week. I’ll be back at the same time next week with even more information for you! We’re looking in to ways to reward those of you that are paying such close attention to these updates and our Twitter posts. I’ll be talking about that next week :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend!

All my best,

Matt
Community Manager

6 Likes

Selv om jeg sitter med noen Hugoaksjer selv, og virkelig håper at de skal bli verdt litt på sikt, så sliter jeg med å se hvem som skal spille dette spillet. Kan jo hende det er mye mer kompetetivt og moro enn det virker i første omgang, men når det finnes FIFA o.l. gratis på mobil skjønner jeg bare ikke hvorfor man skal bruke tid på det her.

Håper selvfølgelig jeg tar feil, men i mitt hode er det fortsatt Doodle Jump 2 som er grunnen til at jeg har noen aksjer.

4 Likes

Var jo svært så sparsomt med informasjon fra Matt om spillet.

Kan se ut som om du styrer spillerne ved å ha fingeren på dem, og dra dem rundt på banen på det viset?

Ja, mener det stemmer. Er slik jeg og har forstått det.

Det kan jo forsåvidt være en smart måte å styre spillerne med mobilen.

Løp å kjøp imorgen :smiley:

1 Like

Ka skjer?

Dette:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

:clown_face:

Du har så rett. Mer klovneaksje skal man lete lenge etter :santa: slår nesten WR :rofl:

ja,nesten, WR ser bedre ut teknisk :joy:

1 Like

Hugo Games Adds AS Monaco to Line-up of Legendary Soccer Clubs
to be Featured in New Kings of Soccer Mobile Game

Many Top Clubs in the World, Including Real Madrid, Arsenal, FC
Barcelona, Liverpool, Dortmund, Juventus, Porto and PSG to be in
Game

With fans around the world and millions of followers on Facebook and
Twitter, AS Monaco is one of the most popular football clubs on
Earth. Now fans will be able to take to the virtual pitch with
their favorite players from The Red and Whites, as Hugo Games A/S
(OAX: HUGO), a mobile interactive entertainment developer and
publisher of mobile games, today announced that AS Monaco will be
one the teams featured in Kings of Soccer, its new mobile soccer
game that will be released in Q1 2018.

AS Monaco, the reigning Ligue 1 champions, will join with other
legendary clubs appearing in the game including Real Madrid,
Arsenal, FC Barcelona, Liverpool, Dortmund, Juventus, Porto and PSG.
The club will be providing social media support for the game,
informing its millions of fans of the latest news about the game.

Kings of Soccer for iOS and Android, will allows gamers to compete
against other competitors from around the world in real-time, online
and offline player-vs-player competitions. Gamers can improve their
team with Monaco players that can be enhanced with power boosts and
new skills.

AS Monaco is one of the most successful clubs in the world and we
are proud to feature the team in Kings of Soccer, said Mogens
Agger, VP Business Development of Hugo Games. As we continue to
add the most popular clubs from across Europe to the game, it was a
natural fit to make sure that fans had the opportunity to play as
the current Ligue 1 champs.

With the addition of AS Monaco to its already impressive line-up of