Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Nordic Mining (NOM)

14/12-2018 16:24:33: (NOM.OAX) Mining permit granted for Keliber’s Syväjärvi mine

27/12-2018 13:35:53: (NOM.OAX) Battery-grade lithium hydroxide produced in Keliber’s test program

2 Likes

Evalueringen av mineralloven er klar

16/01-2019 14:04:48: (NOM.OAX) Mining permit for Keliber’s Syväjärvi mine legally valid

1 Like

30/01-2019 11:52:22: (NOM.OAX) Engagement of financial debt advisor

Dette burde vel hjelpe litt på det evige “emisjonsspøkelset”.

31/01-2019 08:56:00: (NOM.OAX) Agreement for Engebø rutile sales and participation in construction financing

1 Like

Dette er bra greier. Game changer i mine øyne. Nå har de mulighet til å sy sammen finansieringen av Engebø og samtidig beholde andelen i Keliber.

2 Likes

Håper virkelig det, hadde vært drømmescenario! Har alltid regnet med at keliber måtte selges for finansiering av engebø, nå selges kanskje bare en mindre andel, om noe

Synes også dette høres ut som en gamechanger spesielt når man tar med samarbeidspartneren de fikk sist.

Men aner ikke hva dette selskapet bør prises til må jeg innrømme.

Knappe 400 millioner i market cap nå, er vel ikke så mye det?

Enig.
PFS Engebø anslo i oktober 2017 en NPV@8% på 332mUSD som etter skatt ble til 305mUSD.
Capex anslås til ca 200mUSD. Hvis vi antar at de låner halvparten og finansierer en fjerdedel med forhåndssalg så må de hente 50mUSD for å sette igang. Det tilsvarer omtrent dagens marketcap.

305mUSD delt på det dobbelte av dagens aksjer tilsvarer ca 10NOK per aksje. Og så kommer Keliber i tillegg.

2 Likes

31/01-2019 11:55:04: (NOM.OAX) Financial calendar

@pdx Tekbot har sovna.

Application for operating license filed for the Engebø project

Nordic Mining ASA, through its wholly owned subsidiary Nordic Rutile AS, has filed an application for operating licence for the Engebø rutile and garnet project with the Norwegian Directorate of Mining (Norwegian: Direktoratet for Mineralforvaltning). An operating license is required for starting mining operations, and the licence will regulate operational scope, methodology and procedures to secure safe and efficient production of the mineral resources. The zoning plan and the environmental permit for the project have already been irrevocably granted by the Norwegian authorities. “The submission of this application represents a key milestone towards operational readiness for the Engebø project”, states CEO Ivar S. Fossum. The application contains technical and economic information related to the forthcoming operation at Engebø. Enclosed is a selection of illustrations from the application showing: - Open pit overview - Process plant area overview - Access road - lower area - Access road - design details - Open pit mine design - Resource and mining works 3D The Engebø rutile and garnet project The Engebø deposit is one of the largest unexploited rutile deposits in the world and has among the highest in situ grade of rutile (TiO2) compared to existing producers and development projects. The deposit also contains significant quantities of high-quality garnet. The definitive feasibility study commenced immediately following completion of the prefeasibility study in October 2017 and is expected completed mid-2019. The Engebø project is developed in accordance with high international standards for environment, health and safety. The deposit has a favourable location at tidal waters, next to a deep-water port and with smooth shipping and advantageous logistics to European and overseas markets. Nordic Mining has signed heads of agreement for offtake of both rutile and garnet with international partners, which also intend to contribute in the construction financing of the project. For questions, please contact CEO Ivar S. Fossum, telephone +47-930 96 850. Oslo, 4 February 2019 Nordic Mining ASA Nordic Mining ASA (www.nordicmining.com) Nordic Mining ASA (“Nordic Mining” or “the Company”) is a resource company with focus on high-end industrial minerals and metals in Norway and internationally. The Company’s project portfolio is of high international standard and holds a significant economic potential. The Company’s assets are in the Nordic region. Nordic Mining is undertaking a large-scale project development at Engebø on the west coast of Norway where the Company has rights and permits to a substantial eclogite deposit with rutile and garnet. Permits for the project have been granted by the Norwegian government. The definitive feasibility study was initiated directly following completion of the prefeasibility study in October 2017. Nordic Mining’s associated company Keliber completed the definitive feasibility study for its lithium project in Finland in June 2018. Nordic Mining has rights for exploration and production of high-purity quartz in Kvinnherad in Norway. Further, the Company holds exploration rights at Reinfjord in northern Norway where a prospective area of sulphide mineralisation has been discovered. Nordic Mining is also exploring opportunities related to seabed mineral resources. Nordic Mining is listed on Oslo Axess with ticker symbol “NOM”.

5 Likes

Nyhetsartikler februar 2019

Nå går det fort. Får vi offtake-avtale på Litium denne uka også?

04/02-2019 08:33:42: (NOM.OAX) Application for operating license filed for the Engebø project

04/02-2019 13:03:13: (NOM.OAX) Keliber appoints financial advisors for project financing

Kommer det snart en milliard-obligasjon for å finansiere engebø og sementerer prosjektet?

Hadde vært hyggelig å slippe noe emi, kanskje spesielt rettet emi mot våre hemmelige japanske venner :slight_smile: Kan det tenkes at de og Barton vil stille bond? Men kanskje japanerene syns det er urettferdig om Barton er de eneste med eierskap…?

Gode signal fra myndighetene med tanke på gruvedrift i landet