Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Photocure fundamentale forhold (PHO)

Dette er akkurat den type faglig omtale en kan forvente mye av etter et vellykket fase 3 studie!

Innlegg av: Hallvar (07.10.17 08:43 ), lest 147 ganger
Ticker: PHO
Endret: 07.10.17 09:48
PHO- Fin artikkel i Urology times

Positiv artikkel som nok bidrar til mer interesse innad i fagmiljøet —> økt salg. ----> positiv aksjeutvikling

Innlegg av: Hallvar (07.10.17 10:01 ),

2 Likes

Har dere tru på denne? OHS

High Seas økte med 125.000 forrige uke, Hunter Hall uendret.

2 Likes

Eller dobbel-topp?

High seas er hassebassen?

Dobbel-topp har du i stort sett i opptrend. Klare ikkje heilt å sjå noe som minner om dobbel-topp her.

Ps. Interessant forum.

1 Like

Det stemmer.

Ready to blow

Eller burst? :grinning:

Edit: leif faktisk :joy:

Begynt å jobbe med 30 nå

Edit:

Hoho, med nedsnittinger er jeg straks i break even på Photocure!

2 Likes

Nærmer seg en topp?

Tviler, da ser jeg heller 37 som neste naturlige motstand.

Hva gikk av DNB Marked i dag?
De stod for nesten hele handelen i dag, med overvekt på salg.

Photocure sponsored session at the SIU Congress, October 19th

Photocure is supporting a Societe Internationale d’Urologie (SIU) educational program on Blue Light Cystoscopy (BLC™) with Hexvix®/Cysview®. The first module is an expert panel debate on White Light versus Blue Light Cystoscopy in evaluating Bladder cancer. The second module will be available on-line in 2018, and will feature “Hints and Tips” on getting the most out of the technology.

https://www.photocure.com/Pressmedia/News/Photocure-sponsored-session-at-SIU/

2 Likes

Photocure har fått ja til gjennomgang av søknad

Photocure har mottatt melding om at FDA i USA har akseptert en prioritert gjennomgang av supplementet i en ny søknad relatert til Cysview, går det frem av en børsmelding onsdag.

En beslutning ventes av FDA i første halvdel 2018 som følge av aksepten, iopplyses det.

http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2017/10/Photocure-har-faatt-ja-til-gjennomgang-av-soeknad

1 Like

Strålende. :slight_smile:

Oppdatert dette chartet igjen, fortsatt innenfor den fallende trendkanalen. Usikker på om den vil klare å bryte opp her nå på kort sikt, jeg tror det kan bli vanskelig.

Så det du sier er at dette er mest sannsynlig en god salgsmulighet hvis man bryr seg om det tekniske?

Resonnemenet ser jo sound ut når man ser på chartet. Men så kommer plutselig meldingen om reimbursement ramlende som er ventet i Q4, og da er det 37-40 før du vet ordet av det.

17.07.2017 08:03
http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=431445

Oslo, Norway, July 17, 2017: Photocure ASA (OSE: PHO),
announced today that the United States Centers for Medicare
& Medicaid Services (CMS) has released the Proposed Rule
outlining its 2018 plan to reimburse hospital outpatient
departments using Blue Light Cystoscopy (BLCTM) with
Cysview®. To ensure appropriate reimbursement for BLCTM with
Cysview, CMS has proposed to create a new set of codes
specific to Blue Light Cystoscopy allowing for improved
reimbursement for those procedures.

The CMS draft rule for Medicare patients can be accessed at:

“We are grateful that CMS has heard the concerns from
stakeholders that the current Medicare reimbursement for
Blue Light Cystoscopy procedures involving Cysview® is
creating a barrier to patient access to reasonable and
necessary care,” stated Kjetil Hestdal, President and CEO of
Photocure ASA. “We are pleased that CMS has proposed to
improve the reimbursement to hospitals for Blue Light
Cystoscopy, and we will submit comments in support of the
proposal in the coming weeks,” he noted.

The effectiveness and benefits of Blue Light Cystoscopy
(BLCTM) with Cysview® for improved detection and management
of bladder cancer have been recognized by leading urology
associations including the AUA (American Urological
Association), and SUO (Society of Urological Oncology) and
patient groups have recognized the potential of using
Cysview® as well. In 2016, BLCTM with Cysview® was adopted
into the AUA/SUO Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC)
guidelines.

The comment period for the Proposed Rule closes in early
September, and CMS is expected to issue a Final Rule in the
fourth quarter of 2017 effective on January 1, 2018.

1 Like

Innlegg av: OleKyryliuk (20.10.17 07:33 ), lest 333 ganger
Ticker: PHO
Endret: 20.10.17 07:42
Photocure - Like før vi får refusjon
CMS har som flere vet lagt frem forslag om at Cysview skal få refusjon. Her kommer litt mer info som jeg ikke kan se er delt tidligere på forumet.

Fra CMS:
CMS will accept comments on the proposed rule until September 11, 2017, and will respond to comments in a final rule on or about November 1, 2017.

Link:
https://www.cms.gov/Newsroom/MediaReleaseDatabase/Fact-sheets/2017-Fact-Sheet-items/2017-07-13.html

American Health Information Management Association støtter refusjonsordning på Cysview.

«While we agree that cystoscopy procedures involving white light only should be distinguished from those involving both white and blue light, due to differences in resource utilization, we recommend that a proposal for an expansion of the cystoscopy CPT codes be submitted to the American Medical Association to capture this distinction. It is preferable, and less confusing, to use the CPT code set to capture all cystoscopy procedures, rather than creating a HCPCS C-code for blue light cystoscopy
that would be reported in conjunction with a CPT cystoscopy code. Outpatient cystoscopy procedures should be captured in a single, standard code set. The use of duplicative, overlapping code sets is administratively burdensome and can result in confusion, increased coding errors, and compromises in data quality.»

http://bok.ahima.org/PdfView?oid=302290

og sist men ikke minst. Her følger brevet til American Urological Association som også støtter refusjonsordning.

Spørsmålet virker ikke være om det blir refusjonsordning, men hvordan den blir utformet (kodebruk ol) - og svaret har vi innen 1. november. Sterkt kjøp! :slight_smile:

3 Likes