Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Realfiction (REALFI.ST)

Liten fin pivot over MA 20 idag på stigende volum. Får se om det er nok til å trigge litt momentum idag.

1 Like

Lite news om dagen, og kjedelig kurs utvikling. Har de fleste av dere gått ut?

Lyttepost her :slight_smile:

Ble stoppet ut i dag morges. Holder øynene åpne for by inngang :slight_smile:

Sitter enda, men begynner og bli skeptisk til small cap etterhvert, virker som større aktører selger seg ut over hele linja

Rapport 29 mars blir viktig i det korte pespektivet.

1 Like

Meget svak rapport. Kommer nog mange pene muligheter å kjøpe denne billigere etterhvert :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Auch. Dette svei. Jeg legger aksjen i skuffen til 2020. God påske :slight_smile:

Ingen overbevisende volum på oppsiden. Regner med att man kommer til å få mulighet å kjøpe 11-12 kr.

NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR REALFICTION HOLDING AB (publ) AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL REPORT FOR 2017

The shareholders of Realfiction Holding AB (publ) (“the Company”) are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting on Monday, June 18, 2018 at 14:00 CET at the Company’s premises with the address Terminalgatan 1, C/O Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB in Helsingborg. Registration will begin at 13.30 CET. The company also announces that the annual report for 2017 is now available on the company’s website, www realfiction.com (http://www.realfiction.com). A printed copy can be ordered via [email protected].

RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE

Those wishing to attend the General Meeting must

• be registered as shareholders in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Tuesday, June 12, 2018,

• notify the Company of their intention to attend no later than Tuesday, June 12, 2018.

NOTIFICATION TO THE COMPANY

Registration of participation shall be provided by email to: [email protected]. Registration may also be provided in writing to Realfiction Holding AB, Terminalgatan 1, 252 78 Helsingborg. When registering, shareholders are asked to state their name or business name, personal ID or company registration number, number of shares held, address, daytime telephone number and, if applicable, information about deputies or advisors (maximum two).

PROXY AND PROXY FORM

Shareholders not attending the General Meeting in person may exercise their rights at the AGM by proxy, by providing a written, signed and dated proxy (original). Proxies must not be more than one year old unless a longer period of validity, not exceeding five years, is stated in the proxy.  If a proxy is issued by a legal entity, a copy of the entity’s registration document or similar authorisation document must be attached. A proxy form is available at the Company’s website, www.realfiction.com. The proxy form can also be obtained from the Company by e-mail as above. To facilitate entry into the General Meeting, proxies, registration documents and other authorisation documents should be provided to the Company in connection with the registration of participation, i.e. in advance of the General Meeting.

To have the right to attend the General Meeting, shareholders whose shares are registered with a nominee must have their shares re-registered in their own name in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB well ahead of 12 June 2018. The re-registration may be temporary. The registration must be completed no later than 12 June 2018. Information retrieved from the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, registrations of participation along with information about proxies, deputies and advisors will be used for the registration procedure, preparation of the voting list and, if applicable, for the Minutes from the AGM.

PROPOSED AGENDA FOR THE GENERAL MEETING

1. Election of chairman for the General Meeting

2. Preparation and approval of the voting list

3. Approval of the agenda

4. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes

5. Determination of whether the General Meeting was duly convened

6. Presentation of the annual report and the auditor’s report as well as the consolidated financial statements and auditor’s report for the Group

7. Resolutions on

a) adoption of the income statement and balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet

b) appropriation of the Company’s earnings according to the adopted balance sheet

c) discharging the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO from liability vis-à-vis the Company

1. Resolution on fees payable to the Board members and the auditor

2. Election of Board members, Chairman of the Board and auditor

3. Resolution on authorization for the board of directors regarding new issues                    

4. A.O.B. to come before the Meeting in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association or the Companies Act

5. Conclusion of the General Meeting

After the conclusion of the AGM, the Company’s Management will give a presentation of Realfiction and its operations. In connection therewith, attending shareholders will have the opportunity to ask questions.

PROPOSALS

ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN FOR THE GENERAL MEETING (Item 1)

The Nomination Committee proposes that Åsa Hansdotter be elected as chairman of the meeting.

RESOLUTIONS ON APPROPRIATION OF THE COMPANY’S EARNINGS ACCORDING TO THE ADOPTED BALANCE SHEET (Item 7 b)

The Board of Directors and the CEO propose that no dividend be paid to the shareholders for the financial year 2017, and that the loss for the year be carried forward.

RESOLUTION ON FEES PAYABLE TO THE BOARD MEMBERS AND THE AUDITOR (Item 8)

The Nomination Committee proposes that fees paid to the Board members shall amount to DKR 75.000 per year and for the Chairman of the Board DKR 150.000 per year. Fees are only payable to Board members not employed by the Company. The Nomination Committee furthermore proposes that fees to the auditor be paid in accordance with approved invoices.

ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD AND AUDITOR (Item 9)

The Nomination Committee proposes the re-election of Board members Søren Jonas Bruun, Peter Max, Clas Dyrholm and Peter Simonsen as well as the election of Peter Bugge Johansen as a new board member. It is furthermore proposed that Michael Kjær be re-elected as Chairman of the Board. Finally, the Nomination Committee proposes the re-election of the registered accountancy firm Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB, who has notified that Bengt Ekenberg will remain chief auditor.

RESOLUTION ON AUTHORIZATION FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGARDING NEW ISSUES (Item 10)

The board of directors proposes that the annual general meeting resolves to authorize the board of directors to, at one or several occasions, during the time up until the next annual general meeting, with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights, resolve to issue shares and/or convertibles.

A new issue should be able to be made with or without provisions regarding contribution in kind, set-off or other conditions.

In case the authorization is used for a new issue of shares, the total number of shares that may be issued shall not exceed 1 744 970 shares, corresponding to 15 percent of the total number of existing shares in the company at the time of the annual general meeting and the subscription price shall be on market terms (subject to customary new issue discount, as applicable). The purpose of the authorization as regards new issues of shares is to be able to source working capital, to be able to execute and finance acquisitions of companies as well as to enable new issues to industrial partners within the framework of partnerships and alliances.

Upon full utilization of the authorization, a maximum of 1 744 970 shares will be issued or alternatively be issued upon conversion, which corresponds to a total dilution effect of approximately 13 percent.

The company’s CEO shall be authorized to make such minor formal adjustments of the resolution as might be necessary in connection with registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS TO COME BEFORE THE MEETING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMPANY’S ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OR THE COMPANIES ACT (Item 11)

As of the date of publication of this notice, no such business has been submitted to the Company.  

DOCUMENTS

The Company’s Annual Report for the accounting year 2017, the auditor’s report for the same period and the proxy form for the AGM will be available on the Company’s website (www.realfiction.com) no later than 28 May. All documents will also be available at the Company, Terminalgatan 1, C/O Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB in Helsingborg, and will be sent to the shareholders who so request and provide their postal address. The documents will also be available at the AGM. 

NUMBER OF SHARES AND VOTES

The total number of shares and votes in the Company as of the issue date for the notice is 11 633 135. As of the same date, the Company is holding no shares in treasury.

INFORMATION AT THE AGM

The Board of Directors and the CEO must, at the request of any of the shareholders and if the Board deems it possible without causing material harm to the Company, provide information at the General Meeting on circumstances that may impact the assessment of an item on the agenda, circumstances that may impact the assessment of the Company’s or a subsidiary’s financial situation, the consolidated financial statements and the Company’s relationship with other Group companies. Shareholders wishing to submit questions in advance may do so to the Company’s email address: [email protected].

Helsingborg, May 2018

The Board of Directors of Realfiction Holding AB (publ)

For more information about Realfiction Holding AB, please contact: 

Clas Dyrholm, founder and CEO 

Telephone: +45 25 22 32 81 

Email: [email protected]  

www.realfiction.com   

Certified Adviser  

Sedermera Fondkommission is the company’s Certified Adviser.

This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on May 21st, 2018. 

About Realfiction Holding AB

Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading mixed-reality solutions company, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. The company’s first product, Dreamoc, has been sold in over 10.000 units. DeepFrame, a new patent-pending product platform available as mixed-reality displays in larger and smaller formats, was made available to customers in September 2017. DeepFrame enables a wide range of new application areas for companies within entertainment, manufacturing and retail. The platform is also being developed for innovative consumer products. For easy access to Realfiction’s products, the company provides complete solutions that can be purchased, rented or leased in collaboration with a global network of distributors and content creators. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”. The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/r/notice-of-the-annual-general-meeting-for-realfiction-holding-ab–publ–and-publication-of-annual-rep,c2524557
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/15845/2524557/844015.pdf
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/i/rf-logo,c2412961

Nyheten er levert av Cision.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180521.Cision.20180518:BIT:0057:0

KALLELSE TILL ÅRSSTÄMMA I REALFICTION HOLDING AB (publ)

Aktieägarna i Realfiction Holding AB (publ) (“Bolaget”) kallas härmed till årsstämma måndagen den 18 juni 2018 kl. 14.00 i Bolagets lokaler med adressen Terminalgatan 1, C/O Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB i Helsingborg. Registrering kan ske från kl. 13.30. Bolaget meddelar samtidigt att årsredovisningen för 2017 nu finns tillgänglig på bolagets hemsida, www.realfiction.com. Tryckt exemplar kan beställas via [email protected].

RÄTT TILL DELTAGANDE

Rätt att delta på bolagsstämman har aktieägare som

• dels är införd i eget namn i den av Euroclear förda aktieboken tisdagen den 12 juni 2018,

• dels anmält sin avsikt att delta i årsstämman senast tisdagen den 12 juni 2018.

ANMÄLAN

Anmälan om deltagande i årsstämman ska ske via e-post till: [email protected]. Anmälan om deltagande kan också göras skriftligen till Realfiction Holding AB, Terminalgatan 1, 252 78 Helsingborg. I anmälan ska uppges fullständigt namn, person- eller organisationsnummer, aktieinnehav, adress, telefonnummer dagtid samt, i förekommande fall, uppgift om ställföreträdare eller biträde (högst två).

OMBUD MM

Om aktieägare ska företrädas av ombud måste ombudet ha med skriftlig, daterad och av aktieägaren undertecknad fullmakt i original till stämman. Fullmakten får inte vara äldre än ett år, såvida inte längre giltighetstid (dock längst fem år) har angivits i fullmakten. Om fullmakten utfärdats av juridisk person ska ombudet också ha med aktuellt registreringsbevis eller motsvarande behörighetshandling för den juridiska personen. Bolaget tillhandahåller aktieägarna ett fullmaktsformulär för detta ändamål på bolagets hemsida www.realfiction.com. Fullmaktsformuläret kan även beställas per e-post enligt ovan. För att underlätta inpasseringen bör kopia av fullmakt och andra behörighetshandlingar bifogas anmälan till stämman.

Aktieägare som låtit förvaltarregistrera sina aktier, genom bank eller annan förvaltare, måste i god tid före den 12 juni 2018 genom förvaltares försorg tillfälligt inregistrera aktierna i eget namn hos Euroclear för att ha rätt att delta vid stämman. Ägarregistreringen måste vara verkställd senast den 12 juni 2018. Uppgifter som hämtas från den av Euroclear förda aktieboken, anmälan och deltagande vid stämman samt uppgifter om ställföreträdare, ombud och biträden kommer att användas för registrering, upprättande av röstlängd för stämman samt, i förekommande fall, stämmoprotokoll.

ÄRENDEN OCH FÖRSLAG TILL DAGORDNING

1. Val av ordförande vid stämman

2. Upprättande och godkännande av röstlängd

3. Godkännande av dagordningen

4. Val av en eller två justerare

5. Prövning av om stämman blivit behörigen sammankallad

6. Framläggande av årsredovisning och revisionsberättelse samt koncernredovisning och koncernrevisionsberättelse

7. Beslut

a) om fastställelse av resultaträkningen och balansräkningen samt koncernresultaträkning och koncernbalansräkning

b) om disposition beträffande bolagets resultat enligt den fastställda balansräkningen

c) om ansvarsfrihet åt styrelsens ledamöter och verkställande direktören

1. Fastställande av styrelse- och revisorsarvoden

2. Val av styrelse och revisionsbolag eller revisorer

3. Beslut om bemyndigande för styrelsen att besluta om emissioner

4. Annat ärende som ankommer på stämman enligt bolagsordningen eller aktiebolagslagen.

5. Stämman avslutas

Efter stämmans avslut kommer Bolagets ledning att ge en presentation av Realfiction och dess verksamhet. I samband med detta ges de närvarande aktieägarna möjlighet att ställa frågor till Bolagets ledning.

FÖRSLAG TILL BESLUT

VAL AV ORDFÖRANDE VID STÄMMAN (Punkt 1)

Valberedningen föreslår Åsa Hansdotter som ordförande vid stämman.

BESLUT OM DISPOSITION BETRÄFFANDE BOLAGETS RESULTAT ENLIGT DEN FASTSTÄLLDA BALANSRÄKNINGEN (Punkt 7 b)

Styrelsen och verkställande direktören föreslår att det inte lämnas någon utdelning till aktieägarna för verksamhetsåret 2017 samt att årets resultat balanseras i ny räkning.

FASTSTÄLLANDE AV STYRELSE- OCH REVISORSARVODEN (Punkt 8)

Valberedningen föreslår att styrelsearvode utgår med 75.000 Dkr per år till ordinarie styrelseledamot, och 150.000 Dkr per år till styrelsens ordförande. Arvode utgår endast till ledamöter som ej är anställda i bolaget. Valberedningen föreslår vidare att ersättning till revisorn skall utgå enligt godkänd räkning.

VAL AV STYRELSE OCH REVISIONSBOLAG ELLER REVISORER (Punkt 9)

Valberedningen föreslår omval av styrelseledamöterna Søren Jonas Bruun, Peter Max, Clas Dyrholm och Peter Simonsen samt nyval av Peter Bugge Johansen som ny styrelseledamot. Till styrelseordförande föreslås omval av Michael Kjær. Valberedningen föreslår slutligen omval av revisionsbolaget Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB, som meddelat att man även fortsättningsvis utser Bengt Ekenberg till huvudansvarig revisor.

BESLUT OM BEMYNDIGANDE FÖR STYRELSEN ATT BESLUTA OM EMISSIONER (Punkt 10)

Styrelsen föreslår att årsstämman bemyndigar styrelsen att, vid ett eller flera tillfällen under tiden fram till nästa årsstämma, med eller utan avvikelse från aktieägarnas företrädesrätt, besluta om emission av aktier och/eller konvertibler.

Emission ska kunna ske med eller utan föreskrift om apport, kvittning eller annat villkor.

I den mån bemyndigandet utnyttjas för nyemission av aktier ska antalet aktier som ska kunna emitteras sammanlagt högst uppgå till 1 744 970 aktier, vilket motsvarar 15 procent av det totala antalet utestående aktier i bolaget per dagen för årsstämman, samt ska emissionskursen vara marknadsmässig (med förbehåll för marknadsmässig emissionsrabatt i förekommande fall). Syftet med bemyndigandet såvitt avser nyemission av aktier är att kunna anskaffa rörelsekapital, att kunna genomföra och finansiera företagsförvärv samt att möjliggöra emission till industriella partners inom ramen för samarbeten och allianser.

Vid fullt utnyttjande av bemyndigandet kommer maximalt 1 744 970 aktier att kunna emitteras alternativt tillkomma vid konvertering, vilket motsvarar en total utspädningseffekt om cirka 13 procent.

Bolagets verkställande direktör ska vara bemyndigad att vidta de smärre formella justeringar i beslutet som kan visa sig erforderliga i samband med registrering vid Bolagsverket.

ANNAT ÄRENDE SOM ANKOMMER PÅ STÄMMAN ENLIGT BOLAGSORDNINGEN ELLER AKTIEBOLAGSLAGEN (Punkt 11)

Vid kallelsens publicering finns inga övriga ärenden anmälda. 

HANDLINGAR

Årsredovisning med revisionsberättelse avseende räkenskapsåret 2017 jämte fullmaktsformulär kommer att hållas tillgängliga för aktieägare på Bolagets hemsida (www.realfiction.com) och kommer att finnas tillhanda hos Bolaget Terminalgatan 1, C/O Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB i Helsingborg, senast från och med 28 maj samt kommer att sändas till de aktieägare som begär det och uppger sin postadress. Handlingarna kommer dessutom att finnas tillgängliga på stämman.

ANTAL AKTIER OCH RÖSTER

Vid tidpunkten för kallelsens utfärdande fanns totalt 11 633 135 aktier och röster i Bolaget. Bolaget innehar vid samma tidpunkt inga egna aktier.

ÖVRIG INFORMATION

Styrelsen och den verkställande direktören ska, om någon aktieägare begär det och styrelsen anser att det kan ske utan väsentlig skada för bolaget, vid stämman lämna upplysningar om förhållanden som kan inverka på bedömningen av ett ärende på dagordningen, förhållanden som kan inverka på bedömningen av bolagets eller dotterföretags ekonomiska situation, koncernredovisningen och bolagets förhållande till annat koncernföretag. Aktieägare som vill skicka in frågor i förväg kan göra det till bolagets e-post: [email protected].

Helsingborg i Maj 2018

Styrelsen för Realfiction Holding AB (publ)

För mer information om Realfiction Holding AB, vänligen kontakta:

Clas Dyrholm, grundare och VD

Telefon: +45 25 22 32 81

E-mail: [email protected]

www.realfiction.com 

Certified Adviser

Sedermera Fondkommission är bolagets Certified Adviser.

Denna information är sådan information som Realfiction Holding AB är skyldigt att offentliggöra enligt EU:s marknadsmissbruksförordning. Informationen lämnades, genom ovanstående kontaktpersons försorg, för offentliggörande den 21 maj 2018.

Om Realfiction Holding AB

Realfiction Holding ABs rörelsedrivande dotterbolag grundades i Danmark 2008 och är en ledande aktör inom mixed reality, en marknad som beräknas att uppgå till 80 miljarder dollar under 2025. Bolagets första produktfamilj, Dreamoc, har sålts i över 10 000 exemplar. Den nya, patentsökta produktplattformen DeepFrame som erbjuds i form av både större och mindre mixed reality-skärmar finns tillgänglig för kunder sedan september 2017. DeepFrame möjliggör en mängd nya applikationsområden för bolag inom underhållning, tillverkning och detaljhandel. Plattformen utvecklas även för innovativa konsumentprodukter. För att göra det enkelt att använda Realfictions produkter erbjuds kompletta lösningar som kan köpas, hyras eller leasas i samarbete med ett globalt nätverk av distributörer och innehållskreatörer. Realfiction Holding AB:s aktie handlas på Nasdaq Stockholm First North under symbolen “REALFI”. Aktiens ISIN-kod är SE0009920994.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/se/realfiction/r/kallelse-till-arsstamma-i-realfiction-holding-ab–publ-,c2524573
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/15845/2524573/844019.pdf
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/se/realfiction/i/rf-logo,c2412963

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180521.Cision.20180518:BIT:0073:0

Realfiction receives order for 49 Dreamoc HD3 displays to be used by global snack company Mondelez

Realfiction Holding AB (“Realfiction”) announces an order for 49 Dreamoc HD3 mixed reality displays that will be used by one of the world’s largest snacks companies Mondelez. 30 displays will be used in South Africa, while the remaining 19 units will be used for testing and evaluation in additional markets. 

The displays will be sold to Realfiction’s partner Animmersion, who will provide them to Mondelez together with assistance during the creation of 3D content and on-site implementation. Of the 49 displays in total, 30 will be set up in retail locations in South Africa. The remaining units will be used for testing and evaluation of the concept in Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Greece, Mexico and further not yet disclosed countries.

The order follows the completion of a first round of evaluations where 28 Dreamoc HD3 units bought by Animmersion in 2017 were used in Australia, Brazil and Spain.

“This order, as well as our on-going project with pharmaceutical company Pfizer, is a clear indication of the great interest in our mixed reality solutions among global retail brands and companies. We are pleased to be able to convert this interest into promising orders with our long-time partner Animmersion,” says Realfiction’s CEO Clas Dyrholm. 

Realfiction is currently rolling out a hardware rental concept, and is also finalizing a powerful content creation platform. Together, these tools will be used to form a winning strategy for the future.

“In 2018, we are aiming to enable much faster rollouts of mixed reality concepts at a fraction of today’s up-front cost for hardware and 3D content. This could unlock a huge, global market for us,” says Clas Dyrholm. 

www.realfiction.com   

Certified Adviser  

This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on May 29th, 2018. 

Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading mixed-reality solutions company, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. The company’s first product, Dreamoc, has been sold in over 10.000 units. DeepFrame, a new patent-pending product platform available as mixed-reality displays in larger and smaller formats, was made available to customers in September 2017. DeepFrame enables a wide range of new application areas for companies within entertainment, manufacturing and retail. The platform is also being developed for innovative consumer products. For easy access to Realfiction’s products, the company provides complete solutions that can be purchased, rented or leased in collaboration with a global network of distributors and content creators. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”. The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/r/realfiction-receives-order-for-49-dreamoc-hd3-displays-to-be-used-by-global-snack-company-mondelez,c2534022
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/15845/2534022/850231.pdf
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/i/mondelez,c2420093

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180529.Cision.20180529:BIT:9622:0

Realfiction erhåller order om 49 Dreamoc HD3-skärmar till det globala choklad- och livsmedelsbolaget Mondelez

Realfiction Holding AB (“Realfiction”) har erhållit en order om 49 Dreamoc HD3 mixed reality-skärmar för användning av det globala livsmedelsbolaget Mondelez som bland annat äger svenska Marabou. 30 skärmar kommer att användas i Sydafrika, medan de övriga 19 är beställda för användning vid tester och utvärdering på andra marknader.

Skärmarna säljs till Realfictions samarbetspartner Animmersion som kommer att leverera dem till Mondelez tillsammans med assistans inom utformning av 3D-innehåll och implementering. Av de totalt 49 skärmarna kommer 30 att installeras i butiker i Sydafrika. De återstående enheterna är beställda för att användas vid tester och utvärdering av konceptet i Brasilien, Argentina, Tyskland, Grekland, Mexiko samt i ytterligare ännu icke presenterade länder.

Ordern lades efter att en första omgång med utvärderingar, där 28 Dreamoc HD3-enheter som Animmersion köpte under 2017 användes i Australien, Brasilien och Spanien, blev klar.

• Den här ordern, samt vårt pågående projekt med läkemedelsbolaget Pfizer, är en tydlig indikation på det starka intresset som finns för våra mixed reality-lösningar hos globala varumärken och bolag inom detaljhandeln. Vi är glada över att kunna konvertera det här intresset till lovande beställningar i samarbete med Animmersion, som varit vår partner sedan ett antal år tillbaka, säger Realfictions vd Clas Dyrholm. 

Realfiction håller för närvarande på att etablera ett uthyrningskoncept för hårdvaran, och färdigställer dessutom en kraftfull plattform för innehållsskapande. Tillsammans kommer dessa verktyg att användas för att forma en framgångsrik strategi inför framtiden.

• Under 2018 är vårt mål att möjliggöra mycket snabbare utrullning av mixed reality-koncept till en bråkdel av dagens initiala kostnader för hårdvara och 3D-innehåll. Det skulle kunna låsa upp en enorm, global marknad för oss, säger Clas Dyrholm. 

www.realfiction.com 

Certified Adviser

Denna information är sådan information som Realfiction Holding AB är skyldigt att offentliggöra enligt EU:s marknadsmissbruksförordning. Informationen lämnades, genom ovanstående kontaktpersons försorg, för offentliggörande den 29 maj 2018.

Realfiction Holding ABs rörelsedrivande dotterbolag grundades i Danmark 2008 och är en ledande aktör inom mixed reality, en marknad som beräknas att uppgå till 80 miljarder dollar under 2025. Bolagets första produktfamilj, Dreamoc, har sålts i över 10 000 exemplar. Den nya, patentsökta produktplattformen DeepFrame som erbjuds i form av både större och mindre mixed reality-skärmar finns tillgänglig för kunder sedan september 2017. DeepFrame möjliggör en mängd nya applikationsområden för bolag inom underhållning, tillverkning och detaljhandel. Plattformen utvecklas även för innovativa konsumentprodukter. För att göra det enkelt att använda Realfictions produkter erbjuds kompletta lösningar som kan köpas, hyras eller leasas i samarbete med ett globalt nätverk av distributörer och innehållskreatörer. Realfiction Holding AB:s aktie handlas på Nasdaq Stockholm First North under symbolen “REALFI”. Aktiens ISIN-kod är SE0009920994.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/se/realfiction/r/realfiction-erhaller-order-om-49-dreamoc-hd3-skarmar-till-det-globala-choklad–och-livsmedelsbolaget,c2534031
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/15845/2534031/850233.pdf
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/se/realfiction/i/mondelez,c2420096

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180529.Cision.20180529:BIT:9631:0

Retail price 2k USD. ~100k USD order?

REALFICTION HOLDING AB (publ) ANNOUNCES Q1 INTERIM REPORT FOR JANUARY - MARCH 2018

The company announces that the Q1 Interim Report for January - March 2018 is now available. The full Interim Report is attached as a separate document and can also be downloaded from the company’s website (www.realfiction.com. A printed copy can be ordered via [email protected]. Below is a brief summary of the Interim Report. 

Q1 2018 (2018-01-01 - 2018-03-31)  

· Revenue totalled TSEK 6,046

· Profit/(loss) after financial income and expenses, net amounted to TSEK -3,871 

· Earnings per share SEK -0,33 * 

· Cash flow from operating activities was TSEK -3,479
*Earnings per share: The net profit or loss for the period divided by the average number of shares.  

SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING Q1 2018

· On January 10th, Realfiction announces that Morten Johansen leaves the board of directors with immediate effect. Instead, Peter Bugge Johansen will start to participate as an observer to the board, and he will be proposed for election at the first upcoming general meeting. Peter Bugge Johansen has extensive experience as a licensed auditor, CFO and from board work. 

· On January 30th, Realfiction announces that the company held demonstrations of its glasses-free, mixed reality displays for a number of high-profile potential partners and clients such as Apple, LG, Verizon, Imperial Hotels and Louis Vuitton during the month of January. The presentations were held during the CES week in Las Vegas, USA and at a large partner event on the 23rd and 24th of January in London. 

· On February 2nd, Realfiction announces that the company already has received several orders of its newest mixed reality displays DeepFrame and Dreamoc Diamond. Four DeepFrame and two Dreamoc Diamond has been ordered through European partners, and more orders are expected during the first quarter. 

· On February 26nd, Realfiction announces that the company has initiated a two-week test period of a concept for shopping malls and department stores that want to attract customers and invite them into their loyalty programs. The test has the form of a family friendly treasure hunt at Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall in Copenhagen with the assistance of the company’s mixed reality displays. Realfiction has already initiated discussions with additional interested shopping malls. 

· On February 28th, Realfiction announces that the company installed one of its DeepFrame mixed reality displays at the LEGO headquarters in Billund, Denmark. LEGO will, during a two-week period, evaluate the patent pending DeepFrame platform, which enables mixed reality (MR) experiences without special glasses. The project is partly financed by the Danish Market Development Fund that supports innovative companies.

SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD

· On April 16th, Realfiction announces that the company has sold a DeepFrame mixed reality display to be installed in the following days at IBM’s new innovation centre outside of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The centre will have a grand opening ceremony on the 1st of May. This is the company’s first confirmed DeepFrame order to an end-client in the Middle East.

· On May 2nd, Realfiction announces that the company has sold the first Dreamoc Diamond mixed-reality display to an end-client in the USA, together with 12 smaller Dreamoc POP3 displays. They will initially be used in the Kaneko Reality exhibition, a 3-month show featuring world-renowned artists and technology firms, before being permanently installed at UNMC’s new iExcel Center.

· On May 29th, Realfiction announces an order for 49 Dreamoc HD3 mixed reality displays that will be used by one of the world’s largest snacks companies Mondelez. 30 displays will be used in South Africa, while the remaining 19 units will be used for testing and evaluation in additional markets.  

www.realfiction.com   

Certified Adviser  

This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on May 30th, 2018. 

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/r/realfiction-holding-ab–publ–announces-q1-interim-report-for-january—march-2018,c2534447
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/15845/2534447/850907.pdf
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Public/15845/2534447/ab8e7a70b617fe98.pdf
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/i/rf-logo,c2420384

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180530.Cision.20180529:BIT:0047:0

REALFICTION HOLDING AB (publ) OFFENTLIGÖR DELÅRSRAPPORT FÖR JANUARI - MARS 2018.

Realfiction Holding AB (“Realfiction”) offentliggör härmed delårsrapporten för perioden januari - mars 2018. Delårsrapporten i sin helhet bifogas som ett separat dokument och kan även laddas ner från bolaget webbplats (www.realfiction.com). Tryckt exemplar kan beställas via [email protected]. Nedan följer en kort sammanfattning.

FÖRSTA KVARTALET (2018-01-01 TILL 2018-03-31)  

· Koncernens nettoomsättning uppgick till 6 046 KSEK. 

· Resultatet före skatt uppgick till - 3 871 KSEK. 

· Resultatet per aktie* uppgick till - 0,33 SEK. 

· Kassaflöde från den löpande verksamheten uppgick till -3 479 KSEK. 

*Koncernens resultat per aktie: Periodens resultat dividerat med genomsnittligt antal aktier i perioden. 

VÄSENTLIGA HÄNDELSER UNDER PERIODEN  

· Den 10 januari meddelar Realfiction att Morten Johansen lämnar styrelsen med omedelbar verkan. Istället kommer Peter Bugge Johansen att medverka som observatör åt styrelsen, och han kommer att föreslås som ny styrelsemedlem vid nästa ordinarie bolagsstämma. Peter Bugge Johansen har omfattande erfarenhet som licensierad revisor, CFO samt från styrelsearbete. 

· Den 30 januari meddelar Realfiction att bolaget genomförde presentationer av sina glasögonfria mixed reality-skärmar för ett antal högprofilerade potentiella partners och kunder som Apple, LG, Verizon, Imperial Hotels och Louis Vuitton under januari och februari. Presentationerna genomfördes under CES-veckan i Las Vegas, USA och ISE-veckan i Amsterdam, Holland samt vid ett stort partnerevent den 23-24 januari i London. 

· Den 2 februari meddelar Realfiction att bolaget redan erhållit ett antal ordrar för beställning av bolagets nyaste mixed reality-skärmar DeepFrame samt Dreamoc Diamond. Hittills har fyra DeepFrame och två Dreamoc Diamond beställts via partners i Europa, och fler order förväntas under det första kvartalet. 

· Den 26 februari meddelar Realfiction att bolaget i februari inlett en två veckor lång testperiod av ett koncept för shoppingcentrum och varuhus som vill attrahera kunder och bjuda in dem till sina lojalitetsprogram. Testet utgörs av en familjevänlig vid Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall i Köpenhamn med hjälp av bolagets mixed reality-skärmar. Realfiction har redan inlett diskussioner med ytterligare intresserade shoppingcentrum. 

· Den 28 februari meddelar Realfiction att bolaget installerat en av bolagets mixed reality-skärmar av typen DeepFrame vid LEGOs högkvarter i Billund, Danmark. LEGO kommer under en tvåveckorsperiod att utvärdera den patentsökta DeepFrame-plattformen, som möjliggör mixed reality (MR) utan speciella glasögon. Projektet delfinansieras av den danska statens fond för stöd till marknadsutveckling av innovativa bolag. 

VÄSENTLIGA HÄNDELSER EFTER PERIODENS UTGÅNG

· Den 16 april meddelar Realfiction att bolaget sålt ett exemplar av mixed reality-skärmen DeepFrame för installation i närtid vid IBMs nya innovationscenter utanför Abu Dhabi i Förenade Arabemiraten. Centret kommer att invigas vid en stor öppningsceremoni den 1 maj. Detta är bolagets första bekräftade DeepFrame-order till en slutkund i Mellanöstern.

· Den 2 maj meddelar Realfiction att bolaget har sålt en första Dreamoc Diamond mixed reality-skärm till en slutkund i USA tillsammans med 12 mindre Dreamoc POP3-skärmar. De kommer initialt att användas under the Kaneko Reality exhibition, ett tre månader långt event med världskända artister och teknikbolag, för att därefter installeras permanent vid UNMCs nya iExcel Center.

· Den 29 maj meddelar Realfiction att bolaget har erhållit en order om 49 Dreamoc HD3 mixed reality-skärmar för användning av det globala livsmedelsbolaget Mondelez som bland annat äger svenska Marabou. 30 skärmar kommer att användas i Sydafrika, medan de övriga 19 är beställda för användning vid tester och utvärdering på andra marknader. 

www.realfiction.com 

Certified Adviser

Denna information är sådan information som Realfiction Holding AB är skyldigt att offentliggöra enligt EU:s marknadsmissbruksförordning. Informationen lämnades, genom ovanstående kontaktpersons försorg, för offentliggörande den 30 maj 2018.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/se/realfiction/r/realfiction-holding-ab–publ–offentligor-delarsrapport-for-januari—mars-2018-,c2534449
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Main/15845/2534449/850904.pdf
Ekstern link: http://mb.cision.com/Public/15845/2534449/9d510052c3346dd5.pdf
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/se/realfiction/i/rf-logo,c2420385

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180530.Cision.20180529:BIT:0049:0

Mulig brudd av nedangående trend idag.

2 Likes

Denne kan potensielt bli interessant framover

1 Like

Deilig med litt fart i aksjen igjen. Den lave free-floaten viser seg like effektiv opp, som ned. Hatt volum på 500k+ de siste 2 dagene, så det er iallefall noe.
Med en melding om en større avtale i boks, kan dette dras pent opp mot ATH igjen. :sweden::mountain_railway:

Realfiction announces a change in its management team

Realfiction Holding AB (“Realfiction”) announces a change in the management team, as the company’s CFO Thomas Jaeger will be leaving Realfiction due to personal reasons. 

The company has initiated the process of finding his replacement and have secured fulfilment of the tasks in the intermediate period. 

For more information about Realfiction, please contact: 

Clas Dyrholm, CEO
Mobile: +45 25 22 32 81
E-mail:  [email protected]
www.realfiction.com 

Certified Adviser  

Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading mixed-reality solutions company, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. The company’s first product, Dreamoc, has been sold in over 10.000 units. DeepFrame, a new patent-pending product platform available as mixed-reality displays in larger and smaller formats, was made available to customers in September 2017. DeepFrame enables a wide range of new application areas for companies within entertainment, manufacturing and retail. The platform is also being developed for innovative consumer products. For easy access to Realfiction’s products, the company provides complete solutions that can be purchased, rented or leased in collaboration with a global network of distributors and content creators. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”.  The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.

Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/r/realfiction-announces-a-change-in-its-management-team,c2542809
Ekstern link: http://news.cision.com/realfiction/i/rf-logo,c2427785

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180607.Cision.20180607:BIT:8509:0