Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (OET) 🚢

Okeanis Eco Tankers blir notert Onsdag 04.07, og jeg oppretter i den anledning en tråd for de som ønsker å følge dette spennende selskapet.

Selskapet er etablert av Alafouzos familien, som har lang og god-trackrecord innen stortank (VLCC, Suezmax og Aframax). Dette er gjort på historisk lave nivåer for å dra nytte av reguleringene som ble innført av IMO i forbindelse med begrensinger på svovel utslipp, som er den største forandringen i shipping-bransjen siden innføringen av doble skrog for tankskip.

Prospektet finner man via newsweb her:

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/obsvc/attachment.obsvc?messageId=455018&attachmentId=178187&obsvc.item=1

Key Takeaways:

Historikk:

Okeanis Eco Tankers, or Okeanis, is a newly formed tanker company which was established in April
2018 to serve as a new holding company for tanker business formerly owned by Kyklades
Maritime, a private company owned by members of the Alafouzos family which has been in
shipping since the 1960s and in tankers since the 1980s.

FlĂĄte:

VLCC: Generally used as a term to describe vessels above 200,000 dwt loading capacity,
and more often with 300,000 or 320,000 dwt of loading capacity, corresponding to
approximately two million barrels of crude oil. VLCCs are only used in the transportation of
crude oil, carrying oil from the production source to refineries or storage facilities. VLCCs
are generally employed in transportation on the longest hauls out of the Middle East Gulf,
going both East and West.

Suezmax:
Generally used as a term to describe vessels between 120,000 and 200,000 dwt
loading capacity, typically corresponding to one million barrels of crude oil. The term
denotes the largest size that can sail fully laden through the Suez canal. Like VLCCs,
Suezmax tankers are only used for crude oil being transported from the production source
to refineries or storage facilities. Suezmax tankers have a more diverse trading pattern
than VLCCs due to their smaller size, allowing them to call at ports not suited for VLCCs.

Aframax:
Generally used as a term to describe vessels between 80,000 and 120,000 dwt,
with a typical trading lot of 500,000 barrels of oil. While some Aframax carriers are used in
“dirty” trades meaning crude oil, very many Aframax carriers are able to do “clean” trades
meaning refined oil products. Aframax carriers with ability to take refined oil products are
referred to as “Long Range 2”, or “LR2”, carriers.

Bokført verdi per aksje:

Okeanis Eco Tankers
Eiendeler: 424583048
Gjeld: 225434278
Shareholders Equity: 199148770
Totalt utestĂĄende aksjer: 27400000
Bokført verdi per aksje: $7,27 (NOK 59,-)

Jeg vil gjøre en dypere analyse på Okeanis, Hunter Group & VLCC markedet i løpet av sommeren.

8 Likes

Veldig interessert i din eventuelle analye av OET-ME.

Hver måned kårer jeg det jeg kaller Teksperter™ for noen av de mest populære investeringene våre :slight_smile:

Det er de 3 medlemmene som har fått flest likes på innleggene sine de siste 90 dagene. Teksperter™ får også en unikt merke på profilen sin og et trofé-ikon ved siden av navnet sitt. Du kan bli Tekspert™ i flere aksjer/investeringer, og troféet vil bare vises i tråder der du er Tekspert™.

Her er denne månedens Teksperter™ og det mest likte innlegget deres fra de siste 90 dagene:

1. @aksjefokus (7 likes)

Gratulerer!

OKEANIS ECO TANKERS CORP.: PRIVATE PLACEMENT SUCCESSFULLY PLACED

(Greece, 14 May 2019)

NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN, OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF ANY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.

Reference is made to the stock exchange release by Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. (OAX: OET) (the “Company”) on 13 May 2019 regarding a contemplated private placement (the “Private Placement”) of new shares in the Company.

The Private Placement has been successfully placed, raising gross proceeds of NOK 131,140,000, corresponding to approximately USD 15 million (based on a currency exchange rate of USD/NOK 8.74), through the subscription of 1,580,000 new shares (the “Offer Shares”) at a subscription price of NOK 83 per share. Notices of allocation will be distributed to the investors on 14 May 2019.

Completion of the Private Placement is conditional upon the Offer Shares having been fully paid and legally issued. Settlement in the Private Placement will take place on 15 May 2019 with delivery of the Offer Shares expected to take place simultaneously (DVP T+2). Following issuance of the Offer Shares, the Company will have an issued share capital of USD 32,890 divided into 32,890,000 common shares, each with a nominal value of USD 0.001. The Offer Shares will be registered under ISIN MHY 641771016 in the VPS. Upon delivery, the Offer Shares will be tradable on Oslo Axess under the trading symbol “OET”.

Fearnley Securities AS acts as manager in the Private Placement. Advokatfirmaet BAHR AS acts as legal advisor in connection with the Private Placement.

John Papaioannou, CFO
[email protected]
+30 210 480 4099

Additional information about the Company can be found at: www.okeanisecotankers.com.

Important information:
The release is not for publication or distribution, in whole or in part directly or indirectly, in or into Australia, Canada, Japan or the United States (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States and the District of Columbia).

This release is an announcement issued pursuant to legal information obligations, and is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. It is issued for information purposes only, and does not constitute or form part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities, in the United States or in any other jurisdiction. The securities mentioned herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “US Securities Act”). The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the US Securities Act. The Company does not intend to register any portion of the offering of the securities in the United States or to conduct a public offering of the securities in the United States. Copies of this announcement are not being made and may not be distributed or sent into Australia, Canada, Japan or the United States. The issue, exercise, purchase or sale of subscription rights and the subscription or purchase of shares in the Company are subject to specific legal or regulatory restrictions in certain jurisdictions. Neither the Company nor the Managers assumes any responsibility in the event there is a violation by any person of such restrictions.

The distribution of this release may in certain jurisdictions be restricted by law. Persons into whose possession this release comes should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The Managers are acting for the Company and no one else in connection with the Private Placement and will not be responsible to anyone other than the Company providing the protections afforded to their respective clients or for providing advice in relation to the Private Placement and/or any other matter referred to in this release.
Forward-looking statements:

This release and any materials distributed in connection with this release may contain certain forward-looking statements. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty because they reflect the Company’s current expectations and assumptions as to future events and circumstances that may not prove accurate. A number of material factors could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.

Den emisjonen her må sies å være meget sterk!

2 Likes

Kjøpte en post her i dag for noe skattepenger og rusk.

Det er noen pĂĄ HO som tydeligvis har god oversikt over selskapet.

Kilde: https://forum.hegnar.no/thread/32339/view
Har ikke dobbeltsjekket alt, men det meste ser relativt riktig ut. Dette er nesten identisk med Hunter, bortsett fra noe større skala. Handles på ca. 77% av NAV og rabatteres litt mer enn Hunter. Grekere skal rabatteres, men disse her har en historikk som er clean. I motsetning til Navios, Dryships og det meste annet. Enkelte av disse greske rederiene er ekstreme på “hidden-fees”.

Estimater:

Selskapet er fullfinansiert for alle skipene de har bestilt som kommer i 2019 og Q1 2020. Siste emisjon var på kr 83 og den største aksjonæren kjøpte alle aksjene i emisjonen. Dagens kurs er kr 68.

Totalt kommer de til å ha 8 stk VLCC (de første 4 VLCC er eiet av Ocean Yield og er chartret av Okeanis på 15 års kontrakt fra 2019), 4 stk Suezmax (2 av disse er eiet av Ocean Yield og er chartrert av Okeanis på 16 års kontrakt fra 2016 for skipet Milis og 14 års kontrakt fra 2017 for skipet Poliegos) og 3 stk Aframax. Alle skipene er bygd med “ballast water treatment system (“BWTS”) og eco-standards (“ECO”)”. De har også en gratis opsjon på 2 nye Suezmax med levering i Q3 2020 hvis de ønsker. Opsjonene må brukes før 1.11.2019. Selskapet har den yngste tank flåten i markedet og den er tilpasset de nye IMO2020 reglene med kostnadseffektive skip.De har betalt USD 86,117,000 pr stk for 4 stk av VLCC, USD 87,630,000 pr stk for 2 stk av VLCC og USD 89,500,000 pr stk for de siste 2 VLCC. Alle prisene er ink scrubbere.

Selskapet guider at kvartals utbytter starter fra Q4 2019/Q1 2020. Selskapet har en del faste kontrakter, slik at de er sikret stabile inntekter.

Innsidere eier ca 58% av aksjene i selskapet.

Inntekt Q1 2019 pĂĄ ca usd 14,8 millioner
inntekt Q2 2019 pĂĄ ca usd 11.5 millioner
Iinntekt Q3 2019 pĂĄ ca usd 22.7 millioner
Inntekt Q4 2019 pĂĄ ca usd 31.6 millioner
Inntekt Q1 2020 pĂĄ ca usd 38.4 millioner

Fleetwide opex of $7,162 per calendar day.

8 stk VLCC: (alle har scrubbers ved levering)

De 4 første VLCC på 5 års kontrakt ved levering: “OET will have the option to cancel the TC at its discretion from the end of year three until the expiry of the charter without any penalty or premium payable to Koch”.

1. VLCC Nissos Rhenia (ny 31.5.2019 DWT 318,953), T/C kontrakt usd 32.615 til mai 2021, usd 37.115 fra mai 2021 til mai 2024. Gjennomsnittsraten blir usd 35.315 fra mai 2019 til mai 2024. Hulls 3012 contract price of USD 86,117,000 inclusive of scrubber cost.
  2. VLCC Nissos Despotiko (ny 10.6.2019 DWT 318,953), T/C kontrakt usd 32.615 til juni 2021, usd 37.115 fra juni 2021 til juni 2024. Gjennomsnittsraten blir usd 35.315 fra mai 2019 til juni 2024. Hulls 3013 contract price of USD 86,117,000 inclusive of scrubber cost.
  3. VLCC Nissos Santorini (ny 15.7.2019 DWT 318,953), T/C kontrakt usd 32.615 til juni 2021, usd 37.115 fra juni 2021 til juni 2024. Gjennomsnittsraten blir usd 35.315 fra mai 2019 til juni 2024. Hulls 3014 contract price of USD 86,117,000 inclusive of scrubber cost.
  4. VLCC Nissos Antiparos (ny juli 2019 DWT 318,953), T/C kontrakt usd 32.615 til juli 2021, usd 37.115 fra juli 2021 til juni 2024. Gjennomsnittsraten blir usd 35.315 fra juli 2019 til juli 2024. Hulls 3015 contract price of USD 86,117,000 inclusive of scrubber cost.
  5. VLCC Nissos Donoussa (ny 30.8.2019 DWT 318,953), spot marked, Hulls 3050 contract price of USD 87,630,000 inclusive of scrubber cost.
  6. VLCC Nissos Kythnos, (ny 15.10.2019 DWT 318,953), spot marked Hulls 3051 contract price of USD 87,630,000 inclusive of scrubber cost.
  7. VLCC Nissos Keros, (ny 15.10.2019 DWT 318,953), spot marked, Hulls 3089 contract price of USD 89,500,000 inclusive of scrubber cost
  8. VLCC Nissos Anafi, (ny 10.1.2020 DWT 318,953), spot marked, Hulls 3090 contract price of USD 89,500,000 inclusive of scrubber cost

Company intends to trade its fleet worldwide within international warranties limits (“WIWL”).

19.6.2019 Aframax Poliegos ute i 30 dager montering scrubber
19.7.2019 Aframax Nissos Therassia ute i 35 dager montering scrubber
19.8.2019 Aframax Nissos Schinoussa ute i 35 dager montering scrubber
19.7.2019 Suezmax Milos ute i 30 dager montering scrubber
19.8.2019 Suezmax Kimolos ute i 30 dager montering scrubber
19.9.2019 Suezmax Folegandros ute i 30 dager montering scrubber

Resten av skipene har scrubbers

4 Likes

Tja, hvem blir kjøpt opp først? OET eller Hunter?

Det har vært flere artikler om tankmarkedet i FA i det siste:

" – Det er en positiv undertone i markedet, sier en skipsmegler til Finansavisen fredag ettermiddag.

Ifølge Clarksons Platou Shipbroking steg timecharter-ratene for VLCC-ere med 32 prosent til 38.300 dollar pr. skip pr. dag i løpet av denne uken."

Det ser ogsĂĄ ut som prisene pĂĄ annenhĂĄndsskip er pĂĄ vei opp:

“NYK Line’s VLCC “Toyo” 310/2005 Imabari, Japan (SS/DD 01/2020) was sold to
Greek buyers Altomare for USD 29,5 mill. Last similar sale for the size was in
August where M/T “Oriental Jade”306/2004 Mitsubishi Nagasaki, Japan (SS/DD
10/2019) was sold for USD 25 mill.”

Legg merke til ratene i hhv 2017 og 2018 i samme periode på året. Markedet ble vesentlig strammere i fjor høst og vinter, og vil potensielt også gjenta seg i år med enda større styrke.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Med dagens rater på rett i underkant av 100k for VLs og 60 for Suez så kan OET betale ut hele markedsverdien i utbytte på under 1 år, om det skulle holde seg… Bare nevner det for å illustrere hvor billig den potensielt er om markedet holder seg stramt.

2 Likes

Ikke for ĂĄ skifte tema men har du sett pĂĄ Nakkar? Tror du hadde likt den, siden du virker ĂĄ innvestere basert pĂĄ det fundamentale i selskaper :blush:

1 Like

Overraskende lite liv i denne trĂĄden. Ingenting skrevet siden oktober?!?

Uansett. Guiding for Q4 ser lovende ut…
https://newsweb.oslobors.no/obsvc/attachment.obsvc?messageId=493730&attachmentId=192213&obsvc.item=1

1 Like

Financial calendar

Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. Announces Disclosure of Trade

Er vel ingen andre selskap som lagger sĂĄ mye for tiden. STOR oppside. Hannisdahl med target 162kr.

SĂĄ lenge insiderne selger sĂĄ kan jo ikke denne stige. Er det noen som har en formening om hvorfor de selger?

Det er helt sikkert snakk om ĂĄ dekke inn formueskatt pga. manglende utbytte. Forventer et gigantutbytte ved neste kvartal.

HĂĄper du har rett, men er litt skeptisk nĂĄr de selger litt ĂĄ litt. PĂĄ visse dager stĂĄr de for en tredjedel av dags omsetningen

Skattesmell garantert. Selger nok litt og litt fordi aksjen er lite likvid. Har nok ingen ønsker om å dra ned kursen. Verre hadde han solgt aksjen ned i kjelleren uten hensyn til kursen.