Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

SoftOx Solutions (Part 1)

Starter en tråd om SoftOx Solutions på Mercur Market, av ren nysgjerrighet.
(Handles fra 1. juni i år)

Noen bidrag?
Mvh

4 Likes

SoftOx Solutions SOFTOX-ME (Merkur Market)
SoftOx Solutions AS (Oslo) er et medisinsk teknologisk selskap. SoftOx skal med sin patenterte teknologi utvikle en portefølje av antimikrobielle produkter for å løse globale helsemessige utfordringer med infeksjoner på hud, både antibiotika resistente og kroniske infeksjoner. Selskapet utvikler sine produkter i samarbeid med ledende miljøer i Norden. Arbeidet støttes av Norges Forskningsråd og EU. Første produktet planlegges lansert i Europa i 2020.

Interressant investering, spennende hva neste emisjonskurs blir. Fin artikkel i FA i dag.

Patent på produksjonsteknologi som kombinerer to svake syrer med svært god effekt på biofilm og med det sårtilhelling. Stort marked. Starter salg innen desinfeksjon 2020. Trenger emisjon for studie som skal bekrefte effekt som medisin.

1 Like

SoftOx Solutions AS: Contemplated private placement

SoftOx Solutions AS: Contemplated private placement NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF ANY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE. Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement published by SoftOx Solutions AS (“SoftOx” or the “Company” with Merkur ticker: “SOFTOX-ME”) on 2 December 2019 regarding a potential private placement. The Company has retained Arctic Securities AS and SpareBank 1 Markets AS as joint bookrunners (the “Managers”) to advise on and effect a private placement of new shares directed towards existing shareholders, Norwegian and international investors, in each case subject to and in compliance with applicable exemptions from relevant registration, filing and prospectus requirements, and subject to other applicable selling restrictions (the “Private Placement”). In the Private Placement, the Company is offering between 1,666,667 and 2,083,334 new shares, representing approximately 36 to 45 per cent of the outstanding share capital of the Company. The subscription price in the Private Placement is NOK 24 per new share and the Private Placement will thus raise gross proceeds of approximately NOK 40 – 50 million. The net proceeds of the Private Placement will be used to finance studies and corporate development, as well as for general corporate purposes (including repayment of NOK 3million in debt to shareholders). The Private Placement consists of two tranches: one tranche that is reserved for the Company’s existing shareholders as recorded in the VPS on 12 December 2019 (“Tranche 1”), and one tranche which is open to new Norwegian and international investors (“Tranche 2”). The minimum subscription and allocation amount in Tranche 2 has been set to the NOK equivalent of EUR 100,000, whilst no minimum subscription and allocation amount will apply in Tranche 1. The Company may, in any case and in its sole discretion, allocate an amount below EUR 100,000 to the extent applicable exemptions from the prospectus requirement pursuant to applicable regulations, including the Norwegian Securities Trading Act and ancillary regulations, are available. The application period commences today on 12 December 2019 at 09:00 (CET) and will close on 12 December 2019 at 16:30 (CET). The Company, together with the Managers, reserves the right to close or extend the application period at any time at their sole discretion, at short notice. If the application period is shortened or extended, any other dates referred to herein may be amended accordingly. Conditional allocation of the offer shares in the Private Placement is expected to be determined at the end of the application period by the Company’s board of directors its sole discretion. The Board will focus on allocation criteria such as (but not limited to) current ownership in the Company, timeliness of the application, price leadership, relative order size, sector knowledge, perceived investor quality and investment horizon. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Board will endeavor to allocate Offer Shares to existing shareholders having applied for Offer Shares in Tranche 1 on a pro rata basis based on shares held in the Company. Notification of allocation will be sent to the applicants by the Managers on or about 13 December 2019, subject to any shortenings or extensions of the application period. Completion of the Private Placement is subject to (i) the adoption of the relevant corporate resolutions of the Company required to implement the issue of the Offer Shares, which in addition to the board of directors’ resolution to conditionally allocate and proceed with the Private Placement involves the approval by an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on or about 20 December 2019 (the “EGM) (ii) the Offer Shares having been fully paid and legally issued and (iii) registration of the share capital increase pertaining to the issuance of the Offer Shares in the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises. Existing shareholders being allocated share in the Private Placement undertake to vote on behalf of all its shares in the Company in favour of Private Placement at the EGM. The first day of trading for the offer shares is expected to be on or about 6 January 2020, with settlement on or about the same date. The Company and the Managers reserve the right, at any time and for any reason, to cancel, and/or modify the terms of, the Private Placement. Neither the Managers nor the Company will be liable for any losses incurred by applicants if the Private Placement is cancelled, irrespective of the reason for such cancellation. The Company’s Board of Directors has considered the Private Placement in light of the equal treatment obligations under the Norwegian Securities Trading Act and Oslo Børs’ Circular no. 2/2014, and is of the opinion that the contemplated transaction is in compliance with these requirements. The Board of Directors concluded that the waiver of the preferential rights inherent in a private placement was considered necessary in the interest of time and successful completion of the share issue. The Private Placement will allow the Company to raise capital faster, with a lower discount and with significantly lower transaction costs than what a rights issue would entail, and it will also allow for the Company to broaden its shareholder base to the benefit of the shareholders and the Company. On this basis, and based on an assessment of the current equity markets, the Company’s Board of Directors has considered the Private Placement to be in the common interest of the Company and its shareholders. As a consequence of the Private Placement structure, the shareholders’ preferential rights will be deviated from. The Private Placement is directed towards investors subject to applicable exemptions from relevant prospectus requirements, (i) outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933 (the “US Securities Act”) and (ii) in the United States to “qualified institutional buyers” as defined in Rule 144A under the US Securities Act as well as to major U.S. institutional investors under SEC Rule 15a-6 to the United States Exchange Act of 1934. For further information, please contact: Mr. Geir H. Almås, CEO Tel: +47 977 59 071 E-mail: [email protected]

Er dette samme type produkt som Biotec Farmacon ikke klarte å gjøre butikk på?

Hei. Eg kjenner Softox sin SWIS og biotec pharmacon sin Woulgan kun gjennom det eg leser ved nettsøk.

Softox sin SWIS er slik eg skjønner det to svake syrer som fjerner biogel og med det gir bedre sårheling. Dette fremstår som ein svært enkelt og samtidig svært spennande produkt.

Woulgan er slik eg skjønner det ein gele ein legg i såret før ein legg på bandasje. Dette skal hjelpe med å bløte opp keratose og anna vev som forsinker sårtilhelling. Eg antar dette har effekt på sårtillhelling. Eg klarer ikkje lese bakteriedrepande effekt inn i dette.

Kan være greit å ta et lodd her nå i Corona-tider.

Håndhygiene vil/er i fokus for tiden.
Små sprayflasker kan selge som varme hveteboller.

4 Likes

SoftOx Solutions har etablert en produksjonslinje i Norge for sitt nye hånddesinfeksjonsmiddel, går det frem av en børsmelding.

Selskapet har tidligere kommunisert at middelet ventes å være klart for markedet i 2020.

Med den nye produksjonslinjen venter SoftOx å ha produkter på markedet innen de neste 4-6 ukene.

3 Likes

Ekstremt spennende selskap dette her!
Snakk om timing med riktig produkt! Dette er en av de aksjer som virkelig kan gå, ikke på tross av Korona men faktisk på grunn av!
Slik jeg har forstått dette, er desinfeksjonen effektiv også mot virus, er patentert og er i motsetning til alkoholbaserte midler skånsom mot huden. Dette midlet bør også kunne brukes om bord i fly da det ikke inneholder alkohol.
Nylig oppfylt pengebinge og etablert distribusjonsavtale. I tillegg flere andre meget interessante produkt .

3 Likes

Kjøper det jeg kan få tak og banner samtidig for at jeg ikke har vært på ballen og oppdaget denne gullgruven tidligere. 5k aksjer så langt men er jo nada å kjøpe :(((

4 Likes

Ambisjonene er det ikke noe å si på ivertfall

Dette var riktignok før corona utbruddet

2 Likes

2 Likes

Og nettopp Corona utbruddet er det som gjør produktet og aksjen så potent!!
Kan jo leke litt med tall om de får fotfeste i Kina nå…

1 Like

Dette må vel kalles et kvalitetsstempel?:

"The EU has awarded its Seal of Excellence to SoftOx for its Horizon 2020 Phase 2 proposal on the topic of “Advanced hand sanitizing and compliance technology for the healthcare sector.”

This seal is a quality label awarded to a few projects of the many submitted, to H2020, for its research and innovation funding program.

The evaluation is done by a panel of independent experts, and SoftOx’ proposal was rated as HIGH QUALITY -In an extremely competitive evaluation process consisting of 3 parts, with scores reflecting

1-Excellence

2-Impact

3-Quality and efficiency of implementation"

Link: https://soft-ox.com/seal-of-excellence-awarded-by-eu/

1 Like

Merkelig at ikke flere på dette forum har oppdaget dette selskapet? Kan man finne et bedre alternativt investeringsobjekt i tider som dette? Det bør jo nå bli enorm etterspørsel etter denne desinfiseringsmetoden!

2 Likes

SoftOx har også utviklet et alkoholfritt desinfeksjonsmiddel for folk med ømfintlige hender. Det er klart for å entre markedet.

For rundt to uker siden inngikk selskapet en distribusjonsavtale med KiiltoClean, tidligere Antibac, om dette.

KiiltoClean er den ledende distributøren av desinfeksjonsmidler i Norden. Produktet skal gi bedre håndhelse for helsepersonell, samtidig som det vil bidra til å unngå sykehusinfeksjoner og antibiotikaresistens i fremtiden.

Det hører også med til historien at desinfeksjonsmiddelet fra SoftOx er det eneste i markedet som gir full virusbeskyttelse, også mot novovirus (omgangssykevirus, red.anm.), sier Almås.

Stemmer dette?

1 Like

:boom:

1 Like

Er disse tweetene fra 2016 om det produktet som de nå starter produksjonslinje for?

SafeDes?

Matching halt.

Emisjon?

Forklaring at det ikke kommer noen business for dem?

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=497872