Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Stillfront Group (SF)

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront Group - Valberedning inför årsstämman 2019

PRESSMEDDELANDE.

22 oktober, 2018

Stillfront Group - Valberedning inför årsstämman 2019

Stillfront Group har utsett valberedning.

Stillfront Groups årsstämma antog 2018 en instruktion för utseende av valberedningen, som gäller till dess bolagsstämman beslutar annorlunda. Enligt denna instruktion ska valberedningen utgöras av representanter för de tre röstmässigt största aktieägarna i enlighet med den av Euroclear Sweden förda aktieboken per 30 september varje år, tillsammans med styrelsens ordförande, som även ska sammankalla valberedningen till dess första sammanträde. Den ledamot som företräder den röstmässigt största aktieägaren ska utses till ordförande i valberedningen.

Valberedningen har nu utsetts och utgörs av följande ledamöter:
·                    Kai Wawrzinek, Laureus Capital
·                    Joachim Spetz, Swedbank Robur Fonder
·                    Niklas Johansson, Handelsbanken Fonder

Valberedningen ska inför årsstämman 2019 ta fram förslag till ordförande på stämman, antal styrelseledamöter, arvode till var och en av styrelseledamöterna, val av styrelse och styrelseordförande, arvode till revisor och val av revisor, samt, i den mån så anses erforderligt, förslag till ändringar i valberedningens instruktion.

Aktieägare som vill lämna förslag till valberedningen inför årsstämman 2019 kan göra detta via post till Stillfront Group, att: Valberedningen, Sveavägen 9, 5 tr, 111 57 Stockholm eller via email: [email protected] För att valberedningen ska kunna behandla inkomna förslag på ett konstruktivt sätt bör dessa vara valberedningen tillhanda senast den 1 februari 2019.

FÖR YTTERLIGARE INFORMATION, KONTAKTA:

Sofia Wretman, IR, Stillfront Group
Tel: +46 70 811 64 30
E-post: [email protected]

OM STILLFRONT

Stillfront är en oberoende utvecklare, förläggare och distributör av digitala spel - med visionen att bli en ledande indie-spelutvecklare och förläggare. Stillfront är verksamt genom tio näst intill självständiga dotterbolag: Bytro Labs i Tyskland, Coldwood Interactive i Sverige, Power Challenge i Storbritannien och Sverige, Dorado Online Games på Malta, Simutronics i USA, Babil Games i UAE och Jordanien, eRepublik på Ireland i Rumänien, OFM Studios i Tyskland, Goodgame Studios i Tyskland och Imperia Online i Bulgarien. Stillfronts spel distribueras globalt. Huvudmarknaderna är Tyskland, USA, Frankrike, Storbritannien och MENA. För mer information, besök Stillfronts webbplats www.stillfront.com.

UTVALDA SPEL

Stillfronts portfölj inkluderar spel för en mängd plattformar. Unravel och Unravel Two är omskrivna spel som är utvecklade av Coldwood i samarbete med Electronic Arts. Supremacy 1914 och Call of War är krigsstrategispel utvecklade av Bytro Labs. ManagerZone är ett sportsmanagementspel som lanserades 2001. DragonRealms och GemStone IV är så kallade MUD-spel med en mycket lojal spelarbas. Siege: Titan Wars™ är ett populärt mobilspel utvecklat av Simutronics. Nida Harb III och Admiral är mobilstrategispel med mycket starka spelarbaser, vilka förläggs av Babil Games. World at War: WW2 och War and Peace: Civil War är framgångsrika mobilstrategispel från eRepublik Labs. Online Fussball Manager är ett ledande sportsmagementspel. EMPIRE och BIG FARM är stora brands som drivs av Goodgame Studios. Imperia Online, är ett medeltida MMO strategispel publicerat både via browser- och mobila plattformar, av Imperia Online.

Nasdaq First North kortnamn: SF
Certified Adviser: FNCA, telefon +46 8 528 00 399

Denna information lämnades genom ovanstående kontaktpersons försorg för offentliggörande den 22 oktober 2018 kl 13.15 CEST.

This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Stillfront Group AB via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181022.GlobeNewswire.HUG2221491

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront Group - Nomination Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting

PRESS RELEASE 

October 22, 2018

Stillfront Group - Nomination Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting

The Nomination Committee of Stillfront Group has been appointed

In 2018, Stillfront Group’s Annual General Meeting adopted an instruction regarding the appointment of the Nomination Committee, applicable until the General Meeting resolves otherwise. Pursuant to this instruction, the Nomination Committee shall, prior to the 2019 Annual General Meeting, be composed of representatives of the three largest shareholders listed in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden as of 30 September each year together with the Chairman of the Board, who will also convene the first meeting of the Nomination Committee. The member representing the largest shareholder shall be appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee.

The Nomination Committee has now been appointed and comprises the following members:

·                    Kai Wawrzinek, Laureus Capital,
·                    Joachim Spetz, Swedbank Robur Fonder
·                    Niklas Johansson, Handelsbanken Fonder

The Nomination Committee shall prepare proposals for the 2019 Annual General Meeting regarding the Chairman of the Meeting, number of Board members, fees to be paid to each of the Board members, election of Board members and Board Chairman, remuneration to the auditor and election of auditor and, if necessary, proposal for changes in the instruction for the Nomination Committee.

Shareholders who wish to present proposals to the Nomination Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting can submit them by post: Stillfront Group, att: Nomination Committee, Sveavägen 9, 5 tr, SE-111 57 Stockholm or via e-mail: [email protected] In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to consider submitted proposals in a constructive manner, these should be submitted no later than by 1 of February 2019.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

Sofia Wretman, IR, Stillfront Group
Phone: +46 70 811 64 30
E-mail: [email protected]

ABOUT STILLFRONT

Stillfront is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers. Stillfront operates through ten near-autonomous subsidiaries: Bytro Labs in Germany, Coldwood Interactive in Sweden, Power Challenge in the UK and Sweden, Dorado Online Games in Malta, Simutronics in the United States, Babil Games in UAE and Jordan, eRepublik in Ireland and Romania, OFM Studios in Germany, Goodgame Studios in Germany and Imperia Online, Bulgaria. Stillfront’s games are distributed globally. The main markets are Germany, the United States, France, UK and MENA. For further information, please visit www.stillfront.com.

SELECTED GAMES

Stillfront’s portfolio includes games across multiple platforms. Unravel and Unravel Two are widely acclaimed console games developed by Coldwood in collaboration with Electronic Arts. Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are high-immersion war strategy games developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sports management strategy game launched in 2001. DragonRealms and GemStone IV are MUD-style games with a very loyal player base. Siege: Titan Wars™ is a popular mobile game developed by Simutronics. Nida Harb III and Admiral are mobile strategy games with very strong player bases, which are published by Babil Games. World at War: WW2 and War and Peace: Civil War are a successful mobile strategy games developed and published by eRepublik Labs. Online Fussball Manager is a leading sports management game. EMPIRE and BIG FARM are major brands operated by Goodgame Studios. Imperia Online, is a MMO strategy game published on both browser and mobile platforms by Imperia Online.

Nasdaq First North Ticker Symbol: SF
Certified Adviser: FNCA, phone +46 8 528 00 399

The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13.15 CEST on 22 October 2018.

This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181022.GlobeNewswire.HUG2221490

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront överväger emission av nytt obligationslån och utreder möjlighet till upptagande av nytt bankfinansieringspaket

EJ FÖR DISTRIBUTION, DIREKT ELLER INDIREKT, I ELLER TILL USA, AUSTRALIEN, HONG KONG, JAPAN, KANADA, SCHWEIZ, SYDAFRIKA ELLER NYA ZEELAND ELLER NÅGON ANNAN JURISDIKTION DÄR DISTRIBUTION AV DENNA PRESSRELEASE STRIDER MOT REGLER I SÅDAN JURISDIKTION.

PRESSMEDDELANDE 
25 oktober 2018

Stillfront överväger emission av nytt obligationslån och utreder möjlighet till upptagande av nytt bankfinansieringspaket

Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront” eller “Bolaget”) har uppdragit åt Carnegie, SEB och Swedbank att utreda förutsättningarna för Bolaget att i förtid refinansiera sitt utestående 2017/2020 obligationslån genom en emission av ett nytt obligationslån. Stillfront utreder vidare möjligheten att i samband därmed säkra ett nytt bankfinansieringspaket och refinansiera existerande bankfacilitet.

Som en del i refinansieringen av obligationslånet har Bolaget beslutat att senast den 5 november 2018 offentliggöra dess preliminära finansiella resultat för nettoomsättning och justerad EBITDA för tredje kvartalet, 2018, samt att mellan den 7 och 9 november 2018 genomföra möten med utvalda obligationsinvesterare i Norden. Med förbehåll för rådande marknadsförutsättningar kan en emission av ett 4-årigt SEK-denominerat icke-säkerställt obligationslån komma att genomföras.

FÖR YTTERLIGARE INFORMATION, VÄNLIGEN KONTAKTA:

Jörgen Larsson, CEO
Tel: +46 703 211 800
[email protected]

Sten Wranne, CFO
Tel: +46 705 851 258
[email protected]

OM STILLFRONT

Stillfront är en oberoende utvecklare, förläggare och distributör av digitala spel - med visionen att bli en ledande indie-spelutvecklare och förläggare. Stillfront är verksamt genom tio näst intill självständiga dotterbolag: Bytro Labs i Tyskland, Coldwood Interactive i Sverige, Power Challenge i Storbritannien och Sverige, Dorado Online Games på Malta, Simutronics i USA, Babil Games i UAE och Jordanien, eRepublik på Ireland i Rumänien, OFM Studios i Tyskland, Goodgame Studios i Tyskland och Imperia Online i Bulgarien. Stillfronts spel distribueras globalt. Huvudmarknaderna är Tyskland, USA, Frankrike, Storbritannien och MENA. För mer information, besök Stillfronts webbplats www.stillfront.com.

UTVALDA SPEL

Stillfronts portfölj inkluderar spel för en mängd plattformar. Unravel och Unravel Two är omskrivna spel som är utvecklade av Coldwood i samarbete med Electronic Arts. Supremacy 1914 och Call of War är krigsstrategispel utvecklade av Bytro Labs. ManagerZone är ett sportsmanagementspel som lanserades 2001. DragonRealms och GemStone IV är så kallade MUD-spel med en mycket lojal spelarbas. Siege: Titan Wars™ är ett populärt mobilspel utvecklat av Simutronics. Nida Harb III och Admiral är mobilstrategispel med mycket starka spelarbaser, vilka förläggs av Babil Games. World at War: WW2 och War and Peace: Civil War är framgångsrika mobilstrategispel från eRepublik Labs. Online Fussball Manager är ett ledande sportsmagementspel. EMPIRE och BIG FARM är stora brands som drivs av Goodgame Studios. Imperia Online, är ett medeltida MMO strategispel publicerat både via browser- och mobila plattformar, av Imperia Online.

Denna information är sådan som Stillfront Group AB (publ) är skyldigt att offentliggöra i enlighet med EU-förordningen om marknadsmissbruk. Informationen lämnades genom ovanstående kontaktpersoners försorg för offentliggörande den 25 oktober 2018 kl 8.30 CET.

VIKTIG INFORMATION

EJ AVSEDD FÖR DISTRIBUTION ELLER PUBLICERING, DIREKT ELLER INDIREKT, INOM ELLER TILL USA, AUSTRALIEN, HONG KONG, JAPAN, KANADA, SCHWEIZ, SYDAFRIKA ELLER NYA ZEELAND ELLER INOM ANNAN JURISDIKTION DÄR DISTRIBUTION ELLER PUBLICERING AV DETTA PRESSMEDDELANDE SKULLE VARA OLAGLIGT.

Detta pressmeddelande är inte och utgör inte del av ett erbjudande om att sälja eller förvärva värdepapper. Detta pressmeddelande lämnas inte, och får inte distribueras i eller skickas till, USA, Australien, Hong Kong, Japan, Kanada, Schweiz Sydafrika eller Nya Zeeland eller någon annan jurisdiktion där sådan distribution skulle vara otillåten eller kräva registrering eller andra åtgärder.
Detta pressmeddelande utges endast för informationsändamål och utgör inte ett prospekt eller ett erbjudande om att sälja eller förvärva värdepapper i USA eller i någon annan jurisdiktion. De värdepapper som kan komma att emitteras i samband med de transaktioner som beskrivs i detta pressmeddelande har inte och kommer inte att registreras i enlighet med den vid var tid gällande United States Securities Act från 1933 (“Securities Act”) och de får därför inte erbjudas eller säljas i USA.
Detta pressmeddelande är inte ett prospekt enligt direktiv 2003/71/EG (tillsammans med tillämpliga implementeringsåtgärder i något medlemsland, “Prospektdirektivet”).
Detta pressmeddelande kan innehålla vissa framåtriktade uttalanden. Sådana uttalanden är alla uttalanden som inte avser historiska fakta och de innehåller uttryck som “anser”, “uppskattar”, “förväntar”, “väntar”, “antar”, “förutser”, “avser”, “kan”, “fortsätter”, “bör” eller liknande. De framåtriktade uttalandena i detta pressmeddelande är baserade på olika uppskattningar och antaganden, vilka i flera fall baseras på ytterligare antaganden. Även om Stillfront Group AB (publ) anser att dessa antaganden var rimliga när de gjordes, är sådana framåtriktade uttalanden föremål för kända och okända risker, osäkerheter och andra väsentliga faktorer som är svåra eller omöjliga att förutsäga och som ligger utanför Stillfront Group AB (publ):s kontroll. Sådana risker, osäkerheter och väsentliga faktorer kan medföra att de faktiska resultaten kan komma att avvika väsentligt från de resultat som uttryckligen eller underförstått anges i detta pressmeddelande genom de framåtriktade uttalandena. Informationen, uppfattningarna och de framåtriktade uttalandena i detta pressmeddelande gäller enbart per dagen för detta pressmeddelande och kan förändras utan att det meddelas.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181025.GlobeNewswire.HUG2222081

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront contemplates issuance of a new bond loan and investigates the possibility for securing a new bank financing package

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA OR NEW ZEALAND OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL

PRESS RELEASE 

October 25, 2018

Stillfront contemplates issuance of a new bond loan and investigates the possibility for securing a new bank financing package

Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront” or the “Company”) has mandated Carnegie, SEB and Swedbank to explore the conditions for the Company to refinance its outstanding 2017/2020 bond loan early through the issuance of a new bond loan. Stillfront further investigates the possibility of securing a new bank financing package and refinancing of its current bank facility.

As part of the refinancing of the outstanding bond loan the Company has decided to no later than November 5, 2018, publish its preliminary figures for net revenues and adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of 2018, and between November 7 and November 9, 2018, conduct a series of meetings with selected Nordic bond investors. Subject to market conditions, an issue of a 4-year SEK-denominated senior unsecured bond loan may follow.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

Jörgen Larsson, CEO
Phone: +46 703 211 800
[email protected]

Sten Wranne, CFO
Phone: +46 705 851 258
[email protected]

ABOUT STILLFRONT

Stillfront is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers. Stillfront operates through ten near-autonomous subsidiaries: Bytro Labs in Germany, Coldwood Interactive in Sweden, Power Challenge in the UK and Sweden, Dorado Online Games in Malta, Simutronics in the United States, Babil Games in UAE and Jordan, eRepublik in Ireland and Romania, OFM Studios in Germany, Goodgame Studios in Germany and Imperia Online, Bulgaria. Stillfront’s games are distributed globally. The main markets are Germany, the United States, France, UK and MENA. For further information, please visit www.stillfront.com.

SELECTED GAMES

Stillfront’s portfolio includes games across multiple platforms. Unravel and Unravel Two are widely acclaimed console games developed by Coldwood in collaboration with Electronic Arts. Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are high-immersion war strategy games developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sports management strategy game launched in 2001. DragonRealms and GemStone IV are MUD-style games with a very loyal player base. Siege: Titan Wars™ is a popular mobile game developed by Simutronics. Nida Harb III and Admiral are mobile strategy games with very strong player bases, which are published by Babil Games. World at War: WW2 and War and Peace: Civil War are successful mobile strategy games developed and published by eRepublik Labs. Online Fussball Manager is a leading sports management game. EMPIRE and BIG FARM are major brands operated by Goodgame Studios. Imperia Online, is a MMO strategy game published on both browser and mobile platforms by Imperia Online.

This information is information that Stillfront Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8.30 CET on October 25, 2018.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED
STATES, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA OR NEW
ZEALAND OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS
PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.

This announcement is not and does not form a part of any offer for sale of securities. Copies of this announcement are not being made and may not be distributed or sent into the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, South Africa or New Zealand or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful or would require registration or other measures.
This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute a prospectus or any offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security in the United States or any other jurisdiction. Any securities that may be issued in connection with the transactions referred to in this announcement will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and accordingly will not be offered or sold in the United States.
This announcement is not a prospectus for the purposes of Directive 2003/71/EC (together with any applicable implementing measures in any Member State, the “Prospectus Directive”).
Matters discussed in this announcement may constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and may be identified by words such as “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “will,” “may,” “continue,” “should” and similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this announcement are based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions. Although Stillfront Group AB (publ) believes that these assumptions were reasonable when made, these assumptions are inherently subject to significant known and unknown risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors which are difficult or impossible to predict and are beyond its control. Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors could cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this announcement by such forward-looking statements. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements contained in this announcement speak only as at its date, and are subject to change without notice.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181025.GlobeNewswire.HUG2222080

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront annonserar villkorad förtidsinlösen av utestående obligationslån

EJ FÖR DISTRIBUTION, DIREKT ELLER INDIREKT, I ELLER TILL USA, AUSTRALIEN, HONG KONG, JAPAN, KANADA, SCHWEIZ, SYDAFRIKA ELLER NYA ZEELAND ELLER NÅGON ANNAN JURISDIKTION DÄR DISTRIBUTION AV DENNA PRESSRELEASE STRIDER MOT REGLER I SÅDAN JURISDIKTION.

PRESSMEDDELANDE 
29 oktober 2018

Stillfront annonserar villkorad förtidsinlösen av utestående obligationslån

Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront” eller “Bolaget”) har idag lämnat villkorat meddelande till innehavarna av dess utestående SEK 500 miljoner seniora säkerställda obligationer som förfaller 2020 (“Obligationerna”) att Bolaget har utnyttjat sin rätt att återlösa Obligationerna till fullo i förtid.

Datumet för återlösen (“Dagen För Återlösen”) när återlösen ska ske kommer att vara det datum som infaller senast 10 bankdagar efter prissättning av den tilltänkta nya obligationsemissionen som omnämnts i Bolagets pressmeddelande daterat 25 oktober 2018 (den “Nya Obligationsemissionen”).

Obligationerna kommer att återlösas till summan av 103.75 procent av det nominella beloppet och upplupen och ej betald ränta.

Förtida återlösen av Obligationerna är villkorat av genomförd prissättning av den Nya Obligationsemissionen i syfte att refinansiera Obligationerna (“Villkoret”).

Avstämningsdagen för innehavarna av Obligationerna förutsatt förtida återlösen (“Avstämningsdagen”) ska infalla 5 bankdagar innan Dagen För Återlösen. I samband med förtida återlösen som Obligationerna att avnoteras från företagsobligationslistan på NASDAQ Stockholm.

Det specifika datumet för Dagen För Återlösen, tillsammans med datumet för Avstämningsdagen, kommer att meddelas innehavarna av Obligationerna i samband med pressmeddelande om prissättningen av den Nya Obligationsemissionen.

Om inte Villkoret senast uppfyllts den 30 november 2018 ska detta meddelande om återlösen förfalla och inte längre vara effektivt och Obligationerna ska fortsatt vara utestående och ränta kommer att fortsätta löpa i enlighet med villkoren.

Jörgen Larsson, CEO
[email protected]

Sten Wranne, CFO
[email protected]

OM STILLFRONT

UTVALDA SPEL

Certified Adviser:  FNCA Sweden AB, telefon +46 8 528 00 399

Informationen lämnades genom ovanstående kontaktpersoners försorg för offentliggörande den 29 oktober 2018 kl 17:30 CET.

VIKTIG INFORMATION

EJ AVSEDD FÖR DISTRIBUTION ELLER PUBLICERING, DIREKT ELLER INDIREKT, INOM ELLER TILL USA, AUSTRALIEN, HONG KONG, JAPAN, KANADA, SCHWEIZ, SYDAFRIKA ELLER NYA ZEELAND ELLER INOM ANNAN JURISDIKTION DÄR DISTRIBUTION ELLER PUBLICERING AV DETTA PRESSMEDDELANDE SKULLE VARA OLAGLIGT.
Detta pressmeddelande är inte och utgör inte del av ett erbjudande om att sälja eller förvärva värdepapper. Detta pressmeddelande lämnas inte, och får inte distribueras i eller skickas till, USA, Australien, Hong Kong, Japan, Kanada, Schweiz Sydafrika eller Nya Zeeland eller någon annan jurisdiktion där sådan distribution skulle vara otillåten eller kräva registrering eller andra åtgärder.
Detta pressmeddelande utges endast för informationsändamål och utgör inte ett prospekt eller ett erbjudande om att sälja eller förvärva värdepapper i USA eller i någon annan jurisdiktion. De värdepapper som kan komma att emitteras i samband med de transaktioner som beskrivs i detta pressmeddelande har inte och kommer inte att registreras i enlighet med den vid var tid gällande United States Securities Act från 1933 (“Securities Act”) och de får därför inte erbjudas eller säljas i USA.
Detta pressmeddelande är inte ett prospekt enligt direktiv 2003/71/EG (tillsammans med tillämpliga implementeringsåtgärder i något medlemsland, “Prospektdirektivet”).
Detta pressmeddelande kan innehålla vissa framåtriktade uttalanden. Sådana uttalanden är alla uttalanden som inte avser historiska fakta och de innehåller uttryck som “anser”, “uppskattar”, “förväntar”, “väntar”, “antar”, “förutser”, “avser”, “kan”, “fortsätter”, “bör” eller liknande. De framåtriktade uttalandena i detta pressmeddelande är baserade på olika uppskattningar och antaganden, vilka i flera fall baseras på ytterligare antaganden. Även om Stillfront Group AB (publ) anser att dessa antaganden var rimliga när de gjordes, är sådana framåtriktade uttalanden föremål för kända och okända risker, osäkerheter och andra väsentliga faktorer som är svåra eller omöjliga att förutsäga och som ligger utanför Stillfront Group AB (publ):s kontroll. Sådana risker, osäkerheter och väsentliga faktorer kan medföra att de faktiska resultaten kan komma att avvika väsentligt från de resultat som uttryckligen eller underförstått anges i detta pressmeddelande genom de framåtriktade uttalandena. Informationen, uppfattningarna och de framåtriktade uttalandena i detta pressmeddelande gäller enbart per dagen för detta pressmeddelande och kan förändras utan att det meddelas.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181029.GlobeNewswire.HUG2222576

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront gives conditional notice for early redemption of outstanding bond loan

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA OR NEW ZEALAND OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL

PRESS RELEASE 
29 October 2018

Stillfront gives conditional notice for early redemption of outstanding bond loan

Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront”) has today given a conditional notice to the holders of its outstanding SEK 500 million senior secured bonds due 2020 (the “Bonds”) that it has exercised its option for the early redemption of the Bonds in full.

The redemption date (the “Early Redemption Date”) on which the redemption will occur will be the date falling no later than 10 business days after pricing of the proposed new bond issue referred to in Stillfront’s press release dated 25 October 2018 (the “New Bond Issue”).

The Notes will be redeemed at an amount equal to the sum of 103.75 per cent. of the Nominal Amount and any accrued but unpaid interest.

The early redemption of the Bonds is stated to be conditional on a successful pricing in respect of the New Bond Issue for the purpose of refinancing the Bonds (the “Condition”).

The record date for holders of the Bonds subject to the early redemption (the “Record Date”) shall be the date falling 5 business days prior to the Early Redemption Date. In conjunction with the early redemption, the Bonds will be delisted from the corporate bond list at NASDAQ Stockholm.

The specific date of the Early Redemption Date, along with the related Record Date, will be notified to the holders of the Bonds in connection with the public announcement of the pricing of the New Bond Issue.

If the Condition is not satisfied on or prior to 30 November 2018, the Notice of Redemption shall lapse and cease to be effective and the Bonds will remain outstanding and interest will continue to accrue in accordance with the terms thereof.

Jörgen Larsson, CEO
[email protected]
Sten Wranne, CFO
[email protected]

ABOUT STILLFRONT

SELECTED GAMES

Stillfront’s portfolio includes games across multiple platforms. Unravel and Unravel Two are widely acclaimed console games developed by Coldwood in collaboration with Electronic Arts. Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are high-immersion war strategy games developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sports management strategy game launched in 2001. DragonRealms and GemStone IV are MUD-style games with a very loyal player base. Siege: Titan Wars™ is a popular mobile game developed by Simutronics. Nida Harb III and Admiral are mobile strategy games with very strong player bases, which are published by Babil Games. World at War: WW2 and War and Peace: Civil War are successful mobile strategy games developed and published by eRepublik Labs. Online Fussball Manager is a leading sports management game. EMPIRE and BIG FARM are major brands operated by Goodgame Studios. Imperia Online, is a MMO strategy game published on both browser and mobile platforms by Imperia Online.

Certified Adviser:  FNCA Sweden AB, phone +46 8 528 00 399

The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17:30 CET on 29 October 2018.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA OR NEW ZEALAND OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.
This announcement is not and does not form a part of any offer for sale of securities. Copies of this announcement are not being made and may not be distributed or sent into the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, South Africa or New Zealand or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful or would require registration or other measures.
This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute a prospectus or any offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security in the United States or any other jurisdiction. Any securities that may be issued in connection with the transactions referred to in this announcement will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and accordingly will not be offered or sold in the United States. 
This announcement is not a prospectus for the purposes of Directive 2003/71/EC (together with any applicable implementing measures in any Member State, the “Prospectus Directive”).
Matters discussed in this announcement may constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and may be identified by words such as “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “will,” “may,” “continue,” “should” and similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this announcement are based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions. Although Stillfront Group AB (publ) believes that these assumptions were reasonable when made, these assumptions are inherently subject to significant known and unknown risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors which are difficult or impossible to predict and are beyond its control. Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors could cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this announcement by such forward-looking statements. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements contained in this announcement speak only as at its date, and are subject to change without notice.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181029.GlobeNewswire.HUG2222575

Tyder på at de forventer at de får bedre betingelser på det nye lånet.

1 Like

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181105.GlobeNewswire.HUG2223827

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181105.GlobeNewswire.HUG2223828

2 Likes

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181107.GlobeNewswire.HUG2224615

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181107.GlobeNewswire.HUG2224614

Ser ut som en stor HS formasjon i Stillfront, burde virkelig ikke falle lengre ned enn 140-ish

Fundamentalt, så ser det ikke så galt ut

1 Like

Lyst å sammenligne de med eks Blizzard og Take two?

Jeg har ikke skikkelig oversikt over noen av dem, men Stillfront er i en helt annen del av industrien. Strategispill i browser/app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront issues 600 MSEK in 4-year senior unsecured bonds

PRESS RELEASE 

November 13, 2018

Stillfront issues 600 MSEK in 4-year senior unsecured bonds and notifies existing holders of its outstanding 500 MSEK senior secured bond loan of the specific date of early redemption

Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront” or the “Company”) has successfully placed 600 MSEK in senior unsecured bonds under a new bond framework of up to 1,000 MSEK senior unsecured bond loan due 2022 (the “2022 Bonds”). The proceeds from the bond issue will be used for early redemption of the Company’s outstanding 500 MSEK 2017/2020 senior secured bond loan due 2020 (the “2020 Bonds”) and for general corporate purposes. The Company has also agreed terms on bank facilities in the amount of 600 MSEK.

The interest rate for the new bond loan was set to Stibor 3m + 500bps and the terms include several beneficial changes as compared to the Company’s outstanding bond loan, including release of security, more flexible terms for bank financing and permission for dividends in line with the Company’s financial policy. The bonds were placed with Nordic institutional and private investors. Further to the press release dated 29 October 2018, the Company has also today notified holders of the 2020 Bonds of the specific Redemption Date and Record Date relating to the early redemption of the 2020 Bonds. As such, the Company hereby declares that the conditions for early redemption of its 2020 Bonds have been fulfilled.

In conjunction with the issuance of the 2022 Bonds, the Company has also agreed terms for a bank facility package comprised of a 100 MSEK 1-year overdraft facility and a 500 MSEK 3-year revolving credit facility.

“We are very pleased to have secured a new debt financing package with favourable terms which provides flexible and attractive financing to support and strengthen our organic as well as acquisitive growth agenda”, says Jörgen Larsson, CEO.

In conjunction with the issue of the 2022 Bonds, Carnegie Investment Bank, SEB and Swedbank acted as joint bookrunners, White & Case acted as legal adviser to the joint bookrunners and DLA Piper acted as legal adviser to the Company.

Jörgen Larsson, CEO
[email protected]

Sten Wranne, CFO
[email protected]

ABOUT STILLFRONT

SELECTED GAMES

Stillfront’s portfolio includes games across multiple platforms. Unravel and Unravel Two are widely acclaimed console games developed by Coldwood in collaboration with Electronic Arts. Supremacy 1914 and Call of War are high-immersion war strategy games developed by Bytro Labs. ManagerZone is a sports management strategy game launched in 2001. DragonRealms and GemStone IV are MUD-style games with a very loyal player base. Siege: Titan Wars ™ is a popular mobile game developed by Simutronics. Nida Harb III and Admiral are mobile strategy games with very strong player bases, which are published by Babil Games. World at War: WW2 and War and Peace: Civil War are successful mobile strategy games developed and published by eRepublik Labs. Online Fussball Manager is a leading sports management game. EMPIRE and BIG FARM are major brands operated by Goodgame Studios. Imperia Online, is a MMO strategy game published on both browser and mobile platforms by Imperia Online.

This information is information that Stillfront Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17.05 CET on November 13, 2018.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED
STATES, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTH AFRICA OR NEW
ZEALAND OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS
PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.

Matters discussed in this announcement may constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and may be identified by words such as “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “will,” “may,” “continue,” “should” and similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this announcement are based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions. Although Stillfront Group AB (publ) believes that these assumptions were reasonable when made, these assumptions are inherently subject to significant known and unknown risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors which are difficult or impossible to predict and are beyond its control. Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors could cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this announcement by such forward-looking statements. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements contained in this announcement speak only as at its date and are subject to change without notice.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181113.GlobeNewswire.HUG2225539

Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront emitterar 600 miljoner kronor i 4-åriga seniora icke-säkerställda obligationer

PRESSMEDDELANDE  
13 november 2018

Stillfront emitterar 600 miljoner kronor i 4-åriga seniora icke-säkerställda obligationer och meddelar befintliga innehavare av det utestående seniora säkerställda obligationslånet om 500 miljoner kronor specifikt datum för tidig inlösen

Stillfront Group AB (publ) (“Stillfront” eller “Bolaget”) har framgångsrikt placerat 600 miljoner kronor i seniora icke-säkerställda obligationer under ett nytt seniort icke-säkerställt obligationslån med ett ramverk om upp till 1 000 miljoner kronor med förfall 2022 (“2022-Obligationen”). Emissionslikviden kommer användas för tidig inlösen av Bolagets utestående 2017/2020 seniora säkerställda obligationer om 500 miljoner kronor med förfall 2020 (“2020-Obligationen”) och för allmänna företagsändamål. Bolaget har också kommit överens om villkor för bankfaciliteter om 600 miljoner kronor.

Räntesatsen för det nya obligationslånet fastställdes till 3 månaders STIBOR + 500 baspunkter och villkoren inkluderar flera fördelaktiga förändringar jämfört med Bolagets utestående obligationslån inklusive frigörande av säkerheter, flexiblare villkor för bankfinansiering samt medgivande för utdelning överensstämmande med Bolagets finanspolicy. Obligationerna placerades hos nordiska institutionella och privata investerare. Med hänvisning till pressmeddelandet daterat 29 oktober 2018 har Bolaget idag meddelat innehavare av 2020-Obligationen specifikt inlösendatum respektive avstämningsdatum avseende tidig inlösen av 2020-Obligationen. Bolaget meddelar härmed att villkoren för tidig inlösen av 2020-Obligationen är uppfyllda.

I samband emissionen av 2022-Obligationen har Bolaget kommit överens om villkor för ett bankfacilitetspaket bestående av en 1-årig kontokredit om 100 miljoner kronor samt en 3-årig kreditfacilitet om 500 miljoner kronor.

“Vi är väldigt nöjda över att ha säkrat ett nytt skuldfinansieringspaket med fördelaktiga villkor som erbjuder flexibel och attraktiv finansiering för att stödja och stärka vår organiska såväl som förvärvsdrivna tillväxtagenda”, säger Jörgen Larsson, VD

I samband med emissionen av 2022-Obligationen har Carnegie Investment Bank, SEB och Swedbank agerat Joint Bookrunners, White & Case har agerat juridisk rådgivare till Joint Bookrunners och DLA Piper har agerat juridisk rådgivare till Bolaget.

Jörgen Larsson, CEO
[email protected]

Sten Wranne, CFO
[email protected]

OM STILLFRONT

UTVALDA SPEL

Denna information är sådan som Stillfront Group AB (publ) är skyldigt att offentliggöra i enlighet med EU-förordningen om marknadsmissbruk. Informationen lämnades genom ovanstående kontaktpersoners försorg för offentliggörande den 13 november 2018 kl 17.05 CET.

VIKTIG INFORMATION

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181113.GlobeNewswire.HUG2225540

Den forrige obligasjonen var på Stibor 3m + 7,5%, mens det over mao er +5%, så 2,5 prosentpoeng mindre.

1 Like

Siden de er et helt annet selskap nå så hadde jeg regnet med at de ville få bedre betingelser enn +7.5% men hadde kanskje ikke regnet med +5% :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hvor bra betingelser så du for deg? Ser at stibor er på -0,46% i dag :slight_smile: