Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Targovax (TRVX) Småprat

Norwegian Cancer Vaccine Reduces Lung Tumor Size

Targovax has preliminary clinical results showing its cancer vaccine can reduce the size of mesothelioma tumors in the lung.

Targovax, a Norwegian biotech, has Phase I/II clinical results showing its peptide vaccine ONCOS-102 successfully reduced tumor sizes in 3 out of 6 patients after six months. One patient had a partial response. The disease stayed stable in the remaining two patients.

It’s important to note that the cancer vaccine was only tested in six patients, too small to draw conclusions, and the company will now see if the treatment’s effects hold up in a larger cohort of 30 patients.

Targovax’s ONCOS-102 works by injecting an oncolytic virus straight into the tumor, which specifically causes tumor cells to break open and release antigens. The patient’s immune system learns to recognize these antigens and attack other tumor cells.

Amgen’s Imlygic is currently the only oncolytic virus on the market. Targovax’s CMO Magnus Jäderberg believes this could be the start of an interesting trend.

https://labiotech.eu/targovax-cancer-vaccine-mesothelioma/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=meetedgar

1 Like

Hvis ubehandlet meso betyr spredning og høy sannsynlighet for død etter ett år - negativt.
Hvis PR betyr redusert tumorstørrelse - positivt
Hvis SD betyr stopp i spredning - joa, positivt det også. Det er også en positiv respons og kan resultere i lengre levetid.

Spørsmålet er hvordan man kan kvantitere og måle hvordan de ulike behandlingene samhandler. Forhåpentligvis får vi en nærmere forklaring og fortolknig fra selskapet veldig snart.

03.05.2018 07:02:04: Targovax ASA: First quarter 2018 results

Oslo, Norway, 3 May 2018 - Targovax ASA (OSE: TRVX), a clinical stage company focused on developing immuno-oncology therapies to target solid tumors, today announces its first quarter 2018 results.
A meeting for investors, analysts and press will take place in Oslo today at 10:00 CET (details below).

HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2018

Research & Development

In January, Targovax announced that ONCOS-102 generated immune activation at both the systemic and lesional levels in checkpoint inhibitor (CPI) refractory melanoma in four out of the first four patients treated

After the encouraging safety and immune activation data, a new site in Philadelphia was opened to recruit patients into the melanoma trial

In February, Targovax announced that the safety lead-in part of its ONCOS-102 trial in unresectable, malignant, pleural mesothelioma was completed without any safety concerns, and that ONCOS-102 generates early immune activation in treated patients. The safety review committee recommended that the trial continues, and recruitment into the randomized part has now started.

Corporate

In January, Dr. Michael Bogenstätter took up his role as Chief Business Officer of Targovax

POST-PERIOD HIGHLIGHTS

In April, Dr. Catherine A. Wheeler was elected as a new member of the Board of Directors

In May, early signal of efficacy was reported in the ONCOS-102 trial in mesothelioma trial, with clinical response observed in three out of six patients

Øystein Soug, CEO said: “The first quarter of 2018 has yielded further encouraging data generated from studies on candidates emanating from both our platforms. We continue to believe our prospects are great for 2018, and expect to further demonstrate the potential of our two immuno-oncology platforms during the remainder of the year.”

Presentation

The presentation will take place at 10:00 CET at:

Hotel Continental

Stortingsgaten 24/26

0117 Oslo

The presentation will also be webcast live and can be accessed through www.targovax.com.

Reporting material

The quarterly report and presentation are also available at the website www.targovax.com.

1 Like

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/obsvc/attachment.obsvc?messageId=450323&attachmentId=175641&obsvc.item=1

Så klart er det positivt at kreften stopper spredningen. Det eneste jeg mener er at regulatoriske myndigheter ikke legger særlig vekt på SD, da det kan være en del av tumors naturlige sykdomsbilde.

Det kan ikke tolkes så mye mer ut i fra 6 pasienter enn det de gjør: de har håp om at det kan vise effekt i en større populasjon, og de kjører på videre.

2 Likes

Syns disse dataene var i beste fall ok. Ut i fra studiene jeg har sett på ligger de under tidligere observert ORR/DCR for 1. linje og 2. linje kjemoterapi. Riktignok er det ekstremt få pasienter, og det er vanskelig å vite hvor sammenlignbar dataene er med tidligere studier. Hvis det viser seg at de har behandlet pasienter som er vanskeligere enn tidligere kliniske studier vil forhåpentligvis dette fanges opp i kontrollgruppen til studien.

Jeg syns også Targovax vinkler resultatene mest mulig positivt ved å omtale det som at responsen var 50%. På denne måten virker det som ORR er 50%, når ORR egentlig er 16,7%, mens DCR er 50%.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Er det noen som har en formening om kommende nyheter i forhold til pipeline - er det TG plattformen og clinical/safety data som kan forventes presentert i H1 2018?

Det skal vel komme overlevelsesdata fra begge armene i TG-01 føre sommeren.
Hva mener folket om presentasjonen som nå er ferdig?
Selv syntes jeg det var en grei gjennomgang, men har sett bedre presentasjoner enn denne her… Virket litt amatørmessig…

Ting tar tid i denne bransjen, men plutselig kommer et tilbud på bordet :slight_smile:

Jeg er fornøyd med dagens presentasjon. 2 ting jeg la merke til:

1. I tillegg til full data for TG01 får vi 3 års overlevelse på 1st cohort.
  2. Fase 2 studiet blir 60 pasienter. Betyr det at de ikke inkl en arm med CPI? Ikke vet jeg.

Enig i at vi ikke kan konkludere noe særlig ut ifra disse dataene uten å vite mer pasienthistorie. Det å i det hele tatt omtale i % når man snakker om et utvalg på 6 pasienter gir liten mening ut ifra et statistisk ståsted. Det vi kan ta med hjem, må være at det ikke er noen uventede bivirkninger, og at en positiv effekt ikke kan utelukkes.

Haha, någon som lagt en säljorder på 64.000 aktier. Hmm… here we go again. Den som manipulerar lyckas dock än så länge inte få så många att sälja idag. :joy::joy:

-This Cancer Vaccine Reduces Lung Tumor Size in early clinical results

Norwegian Cancer Vaccine Reduces Lung Tumor Size
Targovax has preliminary clinical results showing its cancer vaccine can reduce the size of mesothelioma tumors in the lung.

Targovax, a Norwegian biotech, has Phase I/II clinical results showing its peptide vaccine ONCOS-102 successfully reduced tumor sizes in 3 out of 6 patients after six months. One patient had a partial response. The disease stayed stable in the remaining two patients.

It’s important to note that the cancer vaccine was only tested in six patients, too small to draw conclusions, and the company will now see if the treatment’s effects hold up in a larger cohort of 30 patients.

Targovax’s ONCOS-102 works by injecting an oncolytic virus straight into the tumor, which specifically causes tumor cells to break open and release antigens. The patient’s immune system learns to recognize these antigens and attack other tumor cells.

Amgen’s Imlygic is currently the only oncolytic virus on the market. Targovax’s CMO Magnus Jäderberg believes this could be the start of an interesting trend.

https://labiotech.eu/targovax-cancer-vaccine-mesothelioma

7 Likes

Så var det den forskjellen mellom peptid å virus da…men all reklame er god reklame fortia!

3 Likes

Topp 20, oppdatert 07.05.2018

8 Likes

Er dette aksjen på hovedlista med minst omsetning for tiden? :confused:

Det er nok havyard haha :slight_smile: Planen er at trvx snur opp i god tid før juli, det må det for jeg trenger pengene til ferien

2 Likes

https://survivingmesothelioma.com/new-immunotherapy-drug-stop-mesothelioma-in-half-of-patients-tested/

8 Likes
6 Likes

Artig å se at responsen var på en som tidligere var behamdlet. 2/3 Line.

1 Like