Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Targovax (TRVX) Småprat

re: MrBee

Kan bli litt som å ikke kjøpe NANO i april i fjor på 27 kr, med resonementet : “har steget alt for mye allerede, er jo doblet i kurs”.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jeg kjøpte Nano på 28 kroner, rett før den falt nedover mot 20… angrer ikke i dag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kjøpte NANO på 24 og så på 20. Tar gjentagelse i TRVX i år :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lempa ut mer Axa og kjøpte mer i TRVX

3 Likes

Lykke til! Targo er nummer 2 på aksjene jeg har mest tro på i 2017 :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

Ble et par tusen NANO’er fattigere idag da TRVX tok seg en dupp… Måtte bare ha litt til :smiley:

1 Like

Noen tanker rundt dette? Meldign fra targo. Er kanskje uvesentlig denne.

hugin:

The board of directors of Targovax ASA (the Company), has on 9 February
2017, in accordance with the authorisations granted by the general meeting 13
April 2016, resolved:

• to increase the share capital of up to NOK 103,037.50 by issuance of up to

1,030,375 new shares, each with a nominal value of NOK 0.10 in order to

facilitate the exercise of vested employee options; and

• to increase the share capital of up to NOK 6,987.90 by issuance of up to

69,879 new shares, each with a nominal value of NOK 0.10 in order to

facilitate the settlement of vested restricted stock units (RSUs) granted

to the board of directors in the Company.

Depending on the number of vested options exercised and vested RSUs settled,
the share capital may be increased from NOK 4,219,080.00 to up to NOK
4,329,105.40 in total. The share capital increases will be registered in the
Register of Business Enterprises (NW: Foretaksregisteret
) as soon as practically possible after the exact amount of the capital
increases has been determined.

For further information please contact:
Øystein Soug
CEO
Phone: +47 906 56 525

Email:[email protected]

Tar jeg ikke helt feil, skal ny kurs (gårsdagens sluttkurs) være 20,46. #napkinmath

@Savepig

Vet du om noen triggere i umiddelbar fremtid? Er vel Q4 rapport på Torsdag, men kan vel ikke forvente noe revolusjonerende der?

Nei, resultatet er jo relativt uinteressant her.

Men de kan jo komme med ytterligere positive indikasjoner om fremdriften og gjerne annet nytt i den guiding som gis. Vi får se…

Rent teknisk er det også duket for kurser opp mot 28-29 kr når motstand rundt 24,90 brytes og det utelukker jeg ikke at kan skje relativt snart nå med den stadig økende interessen for å være posisjonert i aksjen.

1 Like

Truffet greit med mostand på 24,90 i mine chart her, faller som forventet svakt tilbake og gir en god kjøpsanledning før neste test av motstand og forventet relativt snarlig et brudd av denne.

2 Likes

Ser DNB har kommet med nytt kursmål i dag. Nytt kursmål 35,-

Targovax reported Q4 earnings figures on 16 February. As expected, the report per se was a non-event. More important for the share price, in our view, was the release of 2-year survival data from the TG01 trial in resected pancreatic cancer patients, presented a few weeks ago. We believe the data indicates that the vaccine might have a beneficial effect on overall survival in this patient group (though it is still early days). We retain our BUY recommendation and have increased our target price from NOK17 to NOK35.

Q4 report a non-event. The company lost NOK31.3m in the quarter and had a cash position of cNOK171.6m at the end of FY 2016.

Presented 2-year survival data on TG01 in January. The company presented data from the TG01 trial in resected pancreatic cancer patients in January. The data showed that the 2-year survival rate in the patients that had received the TG01 vaccination was 68%. As it is a single-arm trial with concomitant treatment with gemcitabine, the only data we can use to gauge if the outcomes are good is historical. In an historical setting (when resected patients are only treated with gemcitabine) we see that the 2-year survival rate is typically 30–53%, hence the trial indicates a better outcome than the historical data suggests.

Limited patient material in the trial, prompting us to remain cautious. We advise caution in drawing conclusions based on the limited patient data, as the trial included only 19 patients. Hence, the difference in 2-year survival rates between the TG01 trial and the historical data (53%) is represented by only three patients more that are alive after the TG01 trial (in a 19-patient “trial each patient represents c5.3%). We also see from other trials that the surgical procedure itself has a large impact on the outcome. If the patients had a so-called positive or negative margin after surgery, this has a significant impact on overall survival; as we do not know if there are any differences between the TG01 trial and the historical data, the difference in survival rates could be explained by variations in the surgical procedure rather than the impact of the vaccine. However, if the data includes a higher proportion of R1 patients, then the underlying data would actually be stronger than the 68% OS indicates.

BUY recommendation retained and target price increased to NOK35 having increased the LOA (likelihood of approval) for the TG platform.

6 Likes

10kr på at Dnb kjører emmisjon i targo ila q1/q2

4 Likes

Eneste som er sikkert er at det blir i 2017. Med denne burnraten av cash, har de cash til i hvertfall q2 2018. Blir vel en emisjon etter en fin oppgang tenker jeg, tilsvarende nano.

Yep, når dnb kommer med positive analyser er emmisjonen aldri langt unna

1 Like

Fikk sett igjennom webinaret fra i dag. Meget interessant. Anbefaler og se hele.

http://webtv.hegnar.no/presentation.php?webcastId=45031954

2 Likes

Teknisk så ligger denne og vaker mellom støtte rundt 22,30 og motstand ved 24,90.

Antar at den snart vil teste 24,90 igjen og gjennombrudd denne gangen (?).

Egentlig bare et tidsspørsmål…

3 Likes

Er du med her hele veien eller skal du ut før resultater foreligger?

DNB er litt betenkt som siste analyse viser

Limited patient material in the trial, prompting us to remain cautious. We advise caution in drawing conclusions based on the limited patient data, as the trial included only 19 patients. Hence, the difference in 2-year survival rates between the TG01 trial and the historical data (53%) is represented by only three patients more that are alive after the TG01 trial (in a 19-patient “trial each patient represents c5.3%). We also see from other trials that the surgical procedure itself has a large impact on the outcome. If the patients had a so-called positive or negative margin after surgery, this has a significant impact on overall survival; as we do not know if there are any differences between the TG01 trial and the historical data, the difference in survival rates could be explained by variations in the surgical procedure rather than the impact of the vaccine. However, if the data includes a higher proportion of R1 patients, then the underlying data would actually be stronger than the 68% OS indicates.

3 Likes

Vært med siden 13 tallet og planlegger å bli sittende hele 2017 p.t.

2 Likes