Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Targovax (TRVX) Småprat

Den har jo vært god ned mot teknisk oversolgt.

Benyttet anledningen å øke litt igjen i dag. Selv om de ikke ble plukket på bunnen har jeg stor tro på god avkastning etter hvert når resultatene kommer :+1:

2 Likes

Så presentation idag hos redeye. Erik Wiklund er så sikker i sin sak, en glede å se han snakke om Targovax :slight_smile: Mye på gang og svært lovende data. Tror vi har en fin høst i vente.

https://www.redeye.se/live/redeye-immuno-oncology-event

2 Likes

Ny melding i dag:

Extends IP protection of TG01 and TG02 until 06.05.2034

Oslo, 25 September 2017: Targovax ASA (“Targovax” or “the Company”; OSE: TRVX),
a clinical stage company focused on developing immuno-oncology therapies to
target solid tumors, announces that the US Patent and Trademark Office has
granted US Patent no 9,757,439. The patent protects Targovax’ mutant-RAS
specific neoantigen vaccines, TG01 and TG02, for the treatment of cancer in
combination with anti-metabolite chemotherapy.

Jon Amund Eriksen, Chief Technology Innovation Officer, and Co-founder of
Targovax, said: “We are delighted that this US patent has been granted, further
strengthening Targovax’ intellectual property portfolio covering the very
important mutant-RAS neoantigen. The oncology market is ever expanding, with the
immuno-oncology segment expected to see the largest growth in the coming years.
Securing this patent protects our innovative mutant-RAS specific cancer
immunotherapy platform and strengthens our market position for treatment of RAS-
mutated cancers.”

Targovax’ proprietary mutant-RAS neoantigen vaccine platform is designed to
treat patients with tumors harboring RAS mutations. Mutations in the RAS genes
are a driving cause of cancer development and progression, and is linked to poor
prognosis. By inducing an anti-mutant-RAS specific immune response, TG01 and
TG02 have the potential to delay disease progression and increase survival, with
a favorable safety profile compared to chemotherapy and many other treatment
options.

In the recently completed main cohort of a Phase I/II clinical trial in resected
pancreatic cancer with TG01 treatment in combination with the chemotherapeutic
agent gemcitabine, immune response was seen in 95% (18/19) of patients. The
median survival was 33.1 months, which is encouraging compared to the recently
reported 27.6 months median survival for patients treated with gemcitabine
alone. The second cohort of this trial, consisting of 13 patients on a dosing
regimen with fewer TG01 injections, will read out in 2018.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Er det noen som har oversikt over hvor mye penger targovax sitter på etter emisjonen og cirka hvor lenge det vil vare?

Sjekker du børsmeldingen til emmisjonen før du svar hvor mye penger de får inn og sjekker du et eller tre kvartalsregnskap kan du estimere hvor fort de brenner cash

1 Like

Hva skjer her i dag? Er det rykter jeg har gått glipp av? Kjøpte meg heldigvis en liten post for noen dager siden etter å ha hoppet av på 19ish

ABG opgraderede til Køb og kursmål 24 i går.

2 Likes

ABG hadde kjøp og 24 i kursmål allerede i august.

Regner med at du har hentet informasjonen herfra? Hegnar forum er absolutt ikke pålitelig.

http://forum.hegnar.no/thread.asp?id=2411657

2 Likes

Takk, det forklarer litt :slight_smile: Tok noen timer før den våknet bare da.

Den artikkelen er datert fra 25. august.

Ja, derfor skrev jeg også at ABG oppgraderte fra hold til kjøp og kursmål 24 allerede i august, og at det ikke var noen nyhet i går.

1 Like

Min feil. Her var jeg for kjapp med min kommentar. Du har helt rett, trodde i utgangspunktet du linket til det som @ida beskrev i sin post.

Kursmål og anbefaling blev gentaget på HO debat i går, men der var ikke nogen reaktion kursmæssigt, den kom først i dag hvor ABG har købt pænt ind.

Nu er vi også i Q4 så read-outs nærmer sig forhåbentligt.

1 Like

Ja, men da blir det feil å si at ABG oppgraderte til kjøp i går. Kjøpsanbefalingen ble gitt 25. august. :slight_smile:

1 Like

03/10-2017 14:49:16: (TRVX) Targovax granted US Patent for mutant-RAS neoantigen platform 2nd generation product TG02

Extends IP protection of TG02 in the US until 09.12.2034

Oslo, 3 October 2017: Targovax ASA (“Targovax” or “the Company”; OSE: TRVX), a clinical stage company focused on developing immuno-oncology therapies to target solid tumors, announces that the US Patent and Trademark Office has granted US Patent no 9,775,892, Peptide mixture. The patent protects the composition of Targovax’ mutant-RAS specific neoantigen vaccine TG02, for stimulating the immune system of cancer patients with RAS mutated tumors.

Targovax’ proprietary mutant-RAS neoantigen vaccine platform is designed to treat patients with tumors harboring RAS mutations. Mutations in the RAS genes are a driving cause of cancer development and progression, and is linked to poor prognosis. By inducing an anti-mutant-RAS specific immune response, the TG products have the potential to delay disease progression and increase survival, with a favorable safety profile compared to chemotherapy and many other treatment options.

TG02 expands the coverage of RAS mutations beyond TG01, and is aimed towards exon 2 mutant RAS cancer in general, which is about 80-85% of all RAS mutant cancers. Currently, TG02 is being tested in an ongoing exploratory Phase Ib clinical trial in patients with locally recurrent RAS-mutated rectal cancer in Australia and New Zealand (clinical study CT TG02-01). This study will provide important clinical data on the safety, immune response and mechanism of action of TG02.

Jon Amund Eriksen, Chief Technology Innovation Officer, and Co-founder of Targovax, said: “We are delighted that the US patent for TG02 has been granted, further strengthening Targovax’ intellectual property portfolio covering the very important mutant-RAS neoantigen. RAS is mutated in 20-30% of all cancers, and this 2nd generation product from the TG platform puts Targovax in a position to address an important unmet medical need, and tap into the broad segment of RAS mutated cancers”.

For further information, please contact:

Renate Birkeli, Investor Relations

Phone: +47 922 61 624

Email: [email protected]

Media and IR enquires:

Jan Petter Stiff - Crux Advisers (Norway)

Phone: +47 995 13 891

Julia Phillips/Simon Conway - FTI Consulting (International)

Phone: +44 20 3727 1000

7 Likes

Spørs om noen hadde sniffet opp at noe var på gang før meldinga ble lagt ut, det kan forklare tjuvstarten på oppgang som kom rundt kl 13 :slight_smile:

tror det var helt tilfeldig :slight_smile:

1 Like

Har slitt med hegnar.no i dag men her er linken:

1 Like