Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Targovax (TRVX) Småprat

Tror dere det kommer melding ila. uken? Kan tenkes den kommer samtidig som Q4 rapporten

Imorgon.

2 Likes

fram med fiskestanga :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Jag har idag dubblat mitt innehav. Galet fint köptillfälle. Kom ihåg den här dagen. Nyheter mycket nära nu.

4 Likes

Den som verkligen vill ta en position i Targovax har ett ypperligt tillfälle idag. Har mycket svårt att se att det kommer något bättre tillfälle.

kanskje fått rista ut de mest nervøse nå ?
regner med det er flere som har sitti ute med stanga idag tidlig :joy:

1 Like

Targovax - February 7-9, 2018
Immuno-Oncology 360° Speakers

Oystein Soug
CEO
Targovax

http://theconferenceforum.org/conferences/immuno-oncology-360/2018-speaking-faculty/oystein-soug/

1 Like

7300 aksjer kjøpt idag med snitt på 16,40kr.
Salg av Nano aksjer :poop:

1 Like

Får juling targo idag. Men aksjen er jo usedvanlig billig. Kjipt å se kursen, men det er nyheter på løpende bånd i 2018 så er ikke videre nervøs. Håper at en del må løpe etter i 2018. Ser frem til Immuno-Oncology 360° konferansen!

1 Like

Ja, rødt over hele fjøla :unamused:

Var det i dag det var presentasjon av q4 på konferanse? Noen som hørte og kan dra hovedlinjene?

Torsdag 15. Feb er det :+1:t2:

1 Like

http://www.targovax.com/Investors/Events-and-Presentations/events-and-webcasts/event-details/2018/Q4-2017-Targovax-Quarterly-Results/default.aspx

Q4 2017 Targovax Quarterly Results
February 15, 2018
10:00 AM CET
Hotel Continental, Oslo, Norway

Takk for svar, mente jeg hadde sett 6 en plass men syntes det var svært stille rundt Cc ja :joy:

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=443609

7 Likes

Limer inn tekst:

Targovax - Ny nyhet i kategori ALL	07.02.2018 07:00	

07.02.2018 07:00:18: Targovax announces completion of safety lead-in and preliminary immune activation data in ONCOS-102 trial in mesothelioma

Oslo, Norway, 7 February 2018 - Targovax ASA (OSE: TRVX), a clinical stage company focused on developing immuno-oncology therapies to target solid tumors, today announces completion of thesafety lead-in cohort and preliminary immune activation data in the phase I/II trial of ONCOS-102 in mesothelioma incombination with standard of care chemotherapy.
The trial is a randomized phase I/II open label trial, with a six-patient safety lead-in cohort, of ONCOS-102 and pemetrexed/cisplatin, the current standard of care chemotherapy, in 1st and 2nd line patients with unresectable malignant pleural mesothelioma. The trial aims to assess safety, tumor targeted immune activation and clinical benefit of the combination of ONCOS-102 and chemotherapy compared to chemotherapy alone.

The independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) have now reviewed all six patients in the safety lead-in cohort of the trial. No concerns were raised, and the DSMB have recommended that the randomized part of the trial can be initiated, with recruitment of another 24 patients.

In addition, early immune activation has been assessed for a subset of the patients. Systemic release of several pro-inflammatory cytokines was observed (3/3 patients analyzed), demonstrating that the treatment triggers an innate immune response. Also, there was an increase in the relative level of tumor infiltrating cytotoxic CD8+ T-cells (2/2 patients with pre- and post-treatment biopsies analyzed), indicating an activation of the adaptive immune system in the lesions. These data are important, as they show that the treatment of ONCOS-102 in combination with chemotherapy induces both innate and adaptive immune activation in patients, as well as triggering changes in the tumor microenvironment, which indicate that the tumors may become susceptible to an attack by the immune system.

Magnus Jäderberg, CMO of Targovax, said: “We are very pleased that the safety lead-in cohort was completed without any concerns, and that we now can move into the randomized part of the trial. The systemic and lesional immune activation are in line with what we saw in the mesothelioma patients from our phase I trial, in which there was an associated clinical response. It will therefore be interesting to follow what clinical benefits may be seen in the subsequent randomized part of the ongoing trial.”

6 Likes

Igår var det en behagelig fisketur midt på 15-tallet ! Fikk desverre litt bånnfast mot slutten og 4K røyk av snøret på 16,50 :sweat_smile:

Men av traderpotten så får det være greit nok :slight_smile:

Anbelfaler de som mista håpet igår og kasta ut alle sine aksjer SVINBILLIG om raskt å få tak i ett par GEL-Cumulus 19 GTX, løpesko så de klarer løpe etter kursen :joy:

De koster litt over 1000-lappen på XXL , men kan nok være en fin investering så man får seg litt aksjer igjen :wink:

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

Som jag trodde var ett PM mycket nära. Glad att jag dubblade positionen igår. PM:et kunde inte vara bättre. Targovax går från klarhet till klarhet.

2 Likes

Snakk om god timing! Skulle også gjerne økt i går når kursen var på 15-tallet! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hva kan man tro om kursen idag a ? Hadde vi liggi på 20-21kr enda hadde vi vel gjerne dratt over 25 tvert … :stuck_out_tongue:

Burde jo få ett greit løft idag vel … :slight_smile:

samtlige readouts fra Targovax er jo superpositive!!

1 Like