Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company

Can they suddenly change the exchange ratio of 0,6829 or is that impossible?

Da må dette isåfall stemmes over på nytt i begge selskapene. Dette kommer aldri til å skje.

Det skjer nok ikke nei. Tilbakekjøp istedenfor utbytte kan være en fin tanke.

1 Like

TGS and SLB Announce Engagement Phase 5 in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico

Er det nå alle kursmålene revideres på nytt - positive nyheter om ikke annet.

jeg vil tro årsaken til at First Veritas kjøper PGS fremfor TGS pga. det som er av @petter.wotsan og flere andre

1 Like

It is possible but it must be voted again and Mostlikely that will not happen.

Major Shareholder Disclosure Notification

QUBE RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED reduserer noe fra 2,5 til 2,49
PSQUARED ASSET MANAGEMENT AG fra 1 til 1,11

Ikke store bevegelser blant topp 50 på siste aksjonæroppdatering.

1 Like

Fidelity, Golman and Folketrygdfond all together has lended total 7365607 shares.
I think the owner behind the Fidelity is BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN.

Thats not to far fetched - BBH sold 800K shares last week…

That 800K shares are given as a loan by BBH. This corresponds to 0.61% of the total shares. By looking at the latest changes in the top shortlist, it appears that the 800K either has not been put into action or is being distributed among several shorters.

It is interesting that the short position is getting stronger. However it underline what is already argued - that we most likely will not se an end to it before the merger closes.

1 Like

As I mentioned earlier the best thing that can happen with TGS is either the merger gets canceled or gets done ASAP.
This in-between period is the most vulnerable time for the share price.

Agreed, however I don’t find it likely that the merger is cancelled. Similarily, I question how much attention TGS and PGS have on the current price action. Its unfortunate, but strategically the current market movements has no implications on the future outcome of potentally the worlds largest Seismic comp.

Can TGS buy back shares in this period? At this time it makes sense to pick up your own shares for a cheap price.

They can but highly depends on the terms of the merger. I am not sure if the share buyback approval taken in the last AGM is still valid.
It may be possible that If TGS buys back PGS also needs to buy back (to keep the parity) the same as when they increased the share capital just after the merger announcement.
I am not 100% sure.

1 Like

Dette stemmer og er lett å avstemme.

Noen store kanoner i vente for TGS/PGS.

Stor MC jobb som kan starte i mai i canada:
https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/uploads.euc1.cloud.rocket.chat/5deee2be34cada0001ee5efa/uploads/HLbf68jQFMBcdxHxm/N5ygjXPJfLFh6SBoW/yDQKhBxpnjA9J9S3B?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAZQA2H3B2H632B3VX%2F20240210%2Feu-central-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20240210T151025Z&X-Amz-Expires=120&X-Amz-Signature=4c4523ced8c018a86cac452a63a1d2a7d30d954eff1f0f91de104d99e5ca56db&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3D"TGS%3APGS%20MC%20Canada.pdf"

En ganske stor jobb i Australia som er under behandling. Miljøvernere har protestert. 200 dagers jobb pr år til 2027 ca
https://docs.nopsema.gov.au/A953154

Hentet via Espen1 på xtrainvestor

1 Like

Dæven, tenk om man skulle klare å lande begge