Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

5th Planet Games A/S

02-2021 5th Planet Games appoints Caspar Rose, current Chairman, as new CEO

1 Like

some recent gameplay of vikings

1 Like

Looks to be about par with comparable games out there (gamplay-wise).
I personally think that to be a money maker, it is the flashy collectables, interesting, rare and pay to win mechanics that brings in the dough.
We’ll see.

1 Like

5th planet på «svartelista» til Investtech:

I understand that there are a lot of reasons why one should not invest in this company, but this analysis is not one of them. I do not know but if you use the same technical analysis for every kind of company (from storage unit company, to biotech company) this is basically worthless and does not say anything about future prospects. I supose this kind of analysis is especially usefull for large mature companies.

Ja det er ulike syn på teknisk analyse, se forøvrig denne tråden: Er teknisk analyse verdt noenting?

Tintin downloads seems to ramp up in the francophone countries…

1 Like

03-2021 5th Planet Games - Games update including expanding Vikings soft launch into Norway and Denmark

2 Likes

What changed since last update of previous CEO:

Vikings: in soft-launch in more countries, probably last fase before release

Tintin: Decent amount of content created, from now on less new puzzles (probably part of the team moved to LEGO), now they are focussing on optimizing monetization and retention. Is a good strategy in my opinion. For those who are not playing the game: over the last months they added a lot of possibilities to earn ingame coins, extra turns and boosters by watching adds. In this way they will also earn money from non-paying players.

LEGO: development team is in place, probably they are now going working very hard on this game. As I understood from earlier presentations, this game is expected to be more profitable than the tintin and vikings game. So makes it sense that they allocate some resources from tintin to this one and are now working with a full team on its development.

1 Like

Do not forget next week on the 25th of March 2021 – Annual Report!

1 Like

04-2021 5th Planet Games A/S - Annual Report for 2020

COPENHAGEN, March 25th, 2021: 5th Planet Games A/S (OAX: FIVEPG) is pleased to announce that the annual report for 2020 has been released today. The full report can be viewed by clicking the link at the end of this document. 2020 was a year of development and the Adventures of Tintin Game was launched in Autumn 2020 and Vikings was soft launched late 2020. Also, late 2020 it was announced that 5th Planet Games shall develop a LEGO Match 3 Game. The loss for 2020 amounted DKK 14m against a loss of DKK 32m in 2019. The Cash position as at 31.12.2020 amounts DKK 24m. Finally, the Company the 1 February 2021 employed a new CEO, Caspar Rose. Caspar Rose would like to host an investor call on 15 April 10.00. An invitation with access information will be sent out later About 5th Planet Games: About 5th Planet Games: 5th Planet Games is a mobile games developer and publisher located in Copenhagen and Berlin. We cooperate with strong IP´s as the Adventures of Tintin and premium sports brands as Cristiano Ronaldo and Nyjah Huston. We are proud to expand the world of the Vikings TV series, the legendary game Doodle Jump and our own IP Hugo. For more information, see www.5thplanetgames.com or contact CEO Caspar Rose +45 20 342 652.

Click here for more information

2 Likes

06-2021 5th Planet Games Hosts Investor Call

1 Like

08-2021 5th Planet Games A/S – Decisions of Ordinary General Meeting 2021

FYI: The new elected ones are a game developer, a banker (head of strategy and business development) and an IT project manager.

Also next trigger for this share will be the worldwide launch of vikings this or next month, allthough the CEO said the financial impact of this launch on the company will be minor.

09-2021 5th Planet Games updates iconic Hugo Trollrace 2 mobile game

Dette er smått episk. En utvikler som ikke kan lage gode spill kakker seg sammen med en finsk utvikler som ikke kan lage spill. Med dårlige kommunikasjon på tvers av språkbarrierer kan kanskje dette ende opp som en suksess.

5 Likes

5th Planet Games updates Hugo Troll Race 2 mobile game

3 Likes

They should have done it the other way around; the european championship starts in a few days…nevertheless the ronaldo game is still playable and enjoyable.

2 Likes

11-2021 5th Planet Games updates on existing games projects

1 Like

Dette kunne jeg fortalt de før de begynte på prosjektet ( og spillet… )

4 Likes