Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Aileron Therapeutics

Starter tråd for Ailreon Therapeutics.

Aileron driver R&D på en medisin, ALRN-6924, som skal gjøre kjemoterapibehandling fri for mange av de kraftige bivirkningene behandlingen har for pasientene.

Målet er at medisinen skal kunne brukes i enhver behandling med kjemoterapi, uavhengig av kreftformen.

Dette skal fungere ved at de friske cellene på et vis blir beskyttet mot kjemoterapibehandlingen, mens kjemoterapien fortsatt angriper kreftcellene.

Hårtap vil for eksempel kunne unngås om dette fungerer.

De hentet 300 millioner NOK i en emisjon i januar, og har med dagens kurs en markedsverdi på 1.3 milliarder NOK

Jeg har kjøpt aksjer i selskapet i dag, og for min del ser det ut til å være en interessant inngang i dag og dagene fremover. Enhver gjør sine egne undersøkelser, men synes denne må være av interesse for flere.

2 Likes

Aileron Therapeutics with ticker code (ALRN) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ‘Strong_Buy’. The target price ranges between 5 and 2 and has a mean target at 4”

“The stock lies in the lower part of a very wide and strong rising trend in the short term, and this may normally pose a very good buying opportunity. If the lower trend floor at $1.76 is broken, it will firstly indicate a slower rate of rising, but may also be an early warning for a trend shift. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 112.34% during the next 3 months and, with a 90% probability hold a price between $3.75 and $5.55 at the end of this 3-month period.”

Seeking Alpha med en fersk gjennomgang av Aileron Therapeutics, faktisk Seeking Alphas første for selskapet.

“The commercial opportunity for ALRN-6924 is large with 50% of all cancer patients possessing p53-mutated cancer. There’s roughly 900k cancer patients in the U.S. annually with p53 mutated cancer and 9 million people worldwide annually who have p53 mutated cancer.”

“ALRN-6924 is a dual MDM2/MDMX inhibitor that provides a single medicine to protect multiple healthy cell types throughout the body from chemotherapy while ensuring chemotherapy continues to destroy cancer cells. More specifically, the drug works by selectively activating normal p53 protein in patients’ healthy cells, which temporarily and reversibly pauses cell cycling to shield healthy cells from chemotherapy. Thus, healthy cells with normal p53 are protected and cancer cells with mutant p53 are not protected.”

1 Like