https://twitter.com/andreassenjohan/status/1267909459675881476/photo/1

1 Like

Bra!

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Atlantic Sapphire ASA: Ordinary General Meeting Concluded

Atlantic Sapphire ASA: Publication of First Annual Sustainability Report

1 Like

Budd opp av nedadgående trend i forrige uke. Target på 151,- og etablering av ny HH?

2 Likes

Atlantic Sapphire ASA: Employee Stock Option Exercise – Resolution to Issue Shares

Atlantic Sapphire ASA: Employee Stock Option Exercise – Primary Insider Notification

1 Like

Financial calendar

imponerende lesning :relieved:

“The first 4 million Florida-born salmon are now swimming in the Bluehouse’s tanks, and Andreassen says they’re healthy and thriving. “The fish have ways of talking to us, and you can tell these are happy fish,” he told me. I couldn’t evaluate their moods when I visited last month, but they’re certainly surviving and gaining weight. In public filings, Atlantic Sapphire has reported low mortality rates and solid growth rates. It plans to start selling Bluehouse-branded salmon in the U.S. before September ends…”

2 Likes

Godt skrevet og mye informasjon som jeg tidligere ikke har lest. Veldig god info.

Det bygges enda da. Ikke klare for slakt tydeligvis:

They’re now rushing to build the processing facility, where mature salmon will arrive through a pipe from the massive grow-out tanks, then be photographed, stunned, gutted, fileted, graded for quality and loaded onto trucks within a couple of hours.

Atlantic Sapphire ASA: Primary Insider Notification

Dn.no - om salget til Peter Skou

Spent på om vi får en rød dag på mandag grunnet salg. 20% av aksjene er ganske mye.