Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Austevoll Seafood (AUSS)

Starter en tråd om AUSTEVOLL SEAFOOD (AUSS.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Austevoll Seafood ASA, a seafood company, engages in salmon, white fish, and pelagic businesses in Norway, Europe, Asia, the United States, and South America. Its activities include ownership and operation of fishing vessels, fishmeal plants, canning plants, and freezing plants, as well as farming, processing, trading, and sale of salmon.

The company also engages in fishing, production, and sale of fishmeal that is used in the production of aquaculture and animal feed, as well as fish oil, which is used as aquaculture feed; and offers frozen fish and canned fish product for human consumption. In addition, it provides frozen pelagic fish products; and horse mackerel, mackerel, squid, sardines, and anchoveta.

Further, the company produces, distributes, and sells Atlantic salmon and trout; and sells and distributes various fish species and processed fish products. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Storebø, Norway.

Austevoll Seafood ASA operates as a subsidiary of Laco AS.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Helge5 @lasserun @solenergi @capteink @tebohle @espenror @pdx

Ordinær generalforsamling avholdt i Austevoll Seafood ASA

Eks. utbytte NOK 2,50 i dag

Renteregulering

Finansiell kalender

Renteregulering

INVITASJON TIL PRESENTASJON AV RESULTATER FOR 2. KVARTAL OG FØRSTE HALVÅR 2020

Renteregulering

Invitasjon til presentasjon av resultater for 3. kvartal 2020

Finansiell kalender

Renteregulering

Invitasjon til presentasjon av resultater for 4. kvartal 2020

Finansiell rapport for 4. kvartal 2020 og foreløpige tall for år 2020

Styregodkjenning av endelig årsregnskap 2020

Nøkkelinformasjon ved kontantutbytte for Austevoll Seafood ASA

Key information relating to the cash dividend to be paid by Austevoll Seafood ASA

Årsrapport 2020 for Austevoll Seafood ASA

Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling i Austevoll Seafood ASA

Invitation to presentation of results for Q1 2021

Finansiell rapport 1. kvartal 2021