Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Biovica International AB ser. B (BIOVIC-B.ST)

Starter en tråd om Biovica International AB ser. B (BIOVIC-B.ST) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Biovica International AB (publ), a biotech company, develops and commercializes blood-based biomarker assays that enhance the monitoring of cancer therapies and predict patient outcome. It primarily focuses on breast cancer.

The company develops DiviTum, a biomarker assay that measures the activity of the enzyme thymidine kinase in blood serum or cell cultures. Biovica International AB (publ) was founded in 2009 and is based in Uppsala, Sweden.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @anon6994212 @hybrid @niho2870 @Dormancy @Do2Do @paracelsus @pdx

1 Like

Meldingen som trolig medførte et lite løft fredag:

Det ser ut å være noen som vil kvitte seg med aksjer (garatistene fra emisjonen høst22?).

Utdrag fra en PAS-oppdatering fredag morgen: Biovica’s CEO confirmed in a call with us on Thursday that more commercial agreements including with payers are coming, with another one expected in Q2 and Medicare coverage is expected for 2H 2023.

Det ligger vel an til at selskapet må ha mer kapital høsten 2023. Hva klarer de å levere av kontrakter og andre nyheter frem til dess?

Såvidt jeg kan se har de største garantistene kvittet seg med aksjer før kursfallet den siste månedene inntrådte. Kursen lå stabilt over 8 kr frem til 19. april. Falt ned til 7,01 kr da varselet om en insentivpakke for USA ansatte ble redegjort for i innkalling til ekstraordinær generalforsamlingsinnkalling 27 april. Avholdt 17 mai. Utvanningen var minimal og jeg synes det var et fornuftig tiltak.
Meldingen som Do2Do la ut er jo positiv men medførte ikke noe særlig løft.Noterer meg at Medicare coverage er forventet i H2 2023. Dette er vel tidligere enn antatt. Trodde Medicare kom i 2024.
Tror som Do2Do at det er redsel for ny emisjon som holder aksjen nede. Mange aksjonærer som har vært med i selskapet over tid har blitt påført store tap. Spørsmålet er vel om Biovica med hovedeier Anders Ryllander kan finne alternative måter å løse behov for finansiering på. Med god utvikling i salg i H2 kan man kanskje tenke seg rettet emsisjon mot fond på høyere kurs enn dagesns? Wishful thinking?

1 Like

RedEye:

> Biovica is also making progress with PLA codes, and the US team has already submitted PLA codes. As a result, Biovica should have PLA codes well before the end of calendar 2023, in our view. Biovica is also confirming that the US team is already in discussions for CMS reimbursement, and as a result, the team is on track to secure CMS reimbursement in 2024. The US sales team is also progressing by converting NCI Designated Cancer Centers interactions into clinical discussions.

Avtalen omfatter 1/20 av USAs befokning sånn circa. Det er vel en populasjon på 175 000 kvinner som har brystkreft med metastaser. Mulig kundebase for Biovica er vel da 8000 pasienter gitt samme forholdstall.

Det er jo fortsatt et stykke frem til at det blir noen guiding på salg i H2 2023 og fremover.
I og med at man sikter på 15 prosent markedsandel i slutten av 2025 ville det være fint om man begynner guiding på kvartalspresentasjon i juni.

1 Like

Ny Usa avtale for Biovica - nr to på kort tid

https://www.realtid.se/telegram/kempen-inleder-bevakning-pa-biovica-med-kop-och-riktkurs-30-kronor/

Mer USA nytt Biovica signs US commercial agreement with Occum Health

Webcast kl. 15 Biovica Q1 Earnings call 2023 - Live Event

Rights Issue to bring Biovica to cash-flow positive in mid-2025

Please note that Pareto Securities is acting as sole financial advisor to the company in today’s announced rights issue . Biovica has resolved to issue 46m new shares (50% dilution) at SEK 2.61, adding SEK 120m (plus up to SEK 54m from additional warrants) to the company’s cash balance. SEK 100m (81%) is already covered by subscription intentions, subscription commitments, and guarantee undertakings. 55% of the proceeds are to finance the continuing launch of DiviTumTKa in the US, 25% for the development of pharma services and 20% for the commercialization in Europe. Simultaneously, Biovica announced cost-cutting measures of SEK 20m/year which align management and employee incentivization with shareholders. The company expects this financing to take it all the way to becoming cash-flow positive which is targeted for mid-2025. For our view on the company, please consult our previous releases.