Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Bitcoin Group SE - Selskapet bak bitcoin.de (ADE)

Tysk holdingselskap som eier flere kryptoselskap, bl.a den tyske exchangen bitcoin.de

Kan trades med Zerokonto, kan være et attraktivt play for å oppnå eksponering mot bitcoin/crypto
Merk at aksjen er rimelig illikvid og upopulær, og i det siste har lagget både relativt mot Krypto og Tyskland.

IR: Bitcoin Group SE - Home

https://www.time24story.com/2020/08/bitcoin-group-se-wants-to-become-a-crypto-bank.html

Rakettopptur under bitcoin bullmarkedet:

1 Like

Kortsiktig chart:

Langsiktig chart:

2 Likes

Gjør et nytt forsøk på den greia her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omsider en gap opp, denne har vært seig

September 30, 2020

Bitcoin Group SE publishes semi-annual report 2020 - dynamic growth despite challenging environment

• Sales revenues increase sharply by more than 153% to EUR 6,228 thousand
  • EBITDA more than tripled to EUR 4,177 thousand (previous year: EUR 1,231 thousand)
  • Management confirms all forecasts

Herford, September 30, 2020 - Bitcoin Group SE (ISIN DE000A1TNV91) today presented figures for the first half of 2020. Despite a challenging environment in the wake of the corona pandemic, the group of companies recorded strong growth. Sales amounted to EUR 6,228 thousand compared to EUR 2,455 thousand in the first half of 2019. At the same time, Bitcoin Group SE recorded a significant increase in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) from EUR 1,231 thousand in the same period of the previous year by 239 percent to EUR 4,177 thousand first half of 2020. Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) improved from EUR 4,228 thousand in the first half of 2019 to EUR 5,042 thousand at the end of June 2020. As a result, earnings per share rose significantly to EUR 0.70 in the first six months of 2020 compared with 0.57 euros in the same period last year. This corresponds to a growth of 22.8 percent.

Bitcoin.de - the cryptocurrency trading center operated by the 100 percent subsidiary Bitcoin Deutschland AG - recorded strong customer interest throughout the reporting period . The number of users grew from 840,000 at the end of 2019 to 884,000 in the first half of 2020. An average of 7,333 new customers per month opted for the extensive services of Bitcoin.deto use. After a temporary weak phase in the Bitcoin price at the peak of the corona-related lockdown, however, it recovered significantly over the course of the reporting period. The Bitcoin price was quoted at EUR 8,142.56 at the end of the first half of 2020, well above the 2019 year-end level of EUR 6,516.03 and roughly at pre-crisis level. Both the positive developments in key cryptocurrencies and the success in acquiring new customers ensured increased trading volumes on Bitcoin.de and an overall successful first half of 2020 for Bitcoin Group SE.

The company continues to work with full commitment on diversifying its business model. This includes the resolution passed outside the reporting period to merge Bitcoin Deutschland AG with futurum bank AG to increase the value. With this integration measure, Bitcoin Group SE can strengthen its offering in the group as a cryptocurrency trading center and custodian and offer its customers an even better service from a single source. The aim is to make the crypto marketplace accessible to institutional and corporate customers in the future. In this way, Bitcoin Group SE opens up new sales potential and customer groups.

“The business development in the first half of 2020 makes us satisfied and optimistic. Satisfied above all because we have shown that we can and will assert ourselves with our strategy even under challenging market conditions. The steadily increasing number of users underscores the reliability and attractiveness of our service portfolio, which we are now also opening up to institutional investors. We are expanding our position step by step - on behalf of our customers and shareholders, ”says the managing director of Bitcoin Group SE, Marco Bodewein.

The management confirms the forecasts made for the full year 2020. With regard to the positive development in new customer acquisition, the company expects a total of 900,000 registered users for the full year. Consistent to sharply increasing sales and positive earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) are expected.

The 2020 half-year report is available for download as a PDF document on bitcoingroup.com in the publications area.

1 Like

kommer denne nå?

Ja det gjorde den

3 Likes

ADE er i fint driv med ca 40% oppgang den siste måneden (fra 20. okt). Men lagger litt bak BTC som er opp 61% i samme tidsperiode.

Men det er først nå det begynner å bli skikkelig spennende i ADE

Hvis motstand på 33 brytes kan det bli en eksplosiv oppgang framover. Jeg ser i hvert fall etter muligheter for å øke posisjonen hvis så skulle skje.

2 Likes

Siden forrige post har jeg økt ADE posisjonen min på 36 og 33. Da er jeg ferdig lastet der for nå. Neste kjøp blir i BTCE som tracker BTC mer nøyaktig.

Hvis det ikke kommer et nytt raskt pullback i BTC tror jeg ADE raskt skal opp å teste motstand rundt 46 euro.

1 Like

Mer sus i serken nå ja!

Oppdatert:

Hyggelig lite innslag på zerokontoen

2 Likes

Opp nye 8% i dag, sikrer litt gevinst her og lar resten stå.

Ja her ble det sus andre plasser enn kun i serken!

Aksjen er opp 134% på 6 ca uker. Tok litt gevinst i går og tar litt gevinst i dag hvis den fortsetter opp.

Sitter fremdeles med grunnposisjonen og ser etter nye kjøp når aksjen har roet seg litt ned.

Det er jo veldig tidlig enda, antagelig for tidlig å begynne å selge egentlig

Edit:

Sammenlignet med BTCUSD så har ADE en del å ta igjen, med har langt bedre tempo nå i det siste

1 Like

Hvor mye korerlerer denne med BTC?

Ganske mye, men legg merke til at i 2017 løp den i forveien, mens nå har den lagget

Et tips for å holde øye men den daglige korrelasjonen uten å regne manuelt på det; Sett opp en tracker for BTC på watchlist - som handles på samma børs som ADE.

Begynner å bli vanskelig å holde fast! Har solgt en del på veien opp.

Jeg er ristet løs som vanlig, faen at man aldri skal lære

Irriterende at det skal være lettere å holde på taper-aksjene - noe jeg har gjort mye av i år.

Takk Savepig for at du gjorde meg oppmerksom på ADE, setter pris på det. Aksjen har reddet inn en del tapt kapital for meg mot slutten av året.

2 Likes

Følger med videre her for ny entry