Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Danske Bank (DANSKE.CO)

Starter en tråd om Danske Bank A\u002FS (DANSKE.CO) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Danske Bank A/S provides banking products and services to various customers. The company’s Personal Banking segment offers advisory, property financing, leasing, insurance, and pension services to personal and private banking customers.

Its Business Banking segment provides advisory, financing, investing, cash management, and risk management services to small and medium-sized businesses. The company’s Corporates & Institutions segment offers strategic advice, financial solutions and products in capital markets, fixed income, currencies and commodities, and transaction banking to corporate and institutional customers.

Its Wealth Management segment provides life insurance, health and accident insurance, unit-linked, pension savings, wealth and asset management, and private banking products and services to private individuals, companies, and institutional investors. The company’s Northern Ireland segment offers various banking services.

Danske Bank A/S also provides mortgage finance, real-estate brokerage, foreign exchange, and equity services, as well as trades in fixed income products. The company operates 280 branches in 8 countries.

It has operations in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and internationally. Danske Bank A/S was founded in 1871 and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @a.mator @h3nrik @duusern @123kkspill @kaei @jan32 @pdx

3 Likes

Hvor mye bank (tok du den?) skal denne aksjen få? p/b på 0,3 nå :sweat_smile:
Fanboisa til Fredly er helt på Pareto bank som er gratis penger på gaten, men en pris bok på helt nede i 0,6… Men hva er dette da? :thinking:
Noen som har sett på denne? jeg vet at @Hocki har tradet den litt på TA før