Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Den store OLJE-tråden 🛢 1

Fra FA idag…holder $115

Saudi-Arabias utenriksminister sa i går under World Economic Forum at oljemarkedet er relativt i balanse, og at Saudi-Arabia nå produserer for å få ned de høye prisene. Han uttrykte imidlertid igjen bekymring for at det er strammest i markedet for raffinerte produkter.

– Så vidt vi er kjent med er det ingen mangel på olje. Problemet er raffinerte produkter, noe som er mer knyttet til manglende investeringer de siste halvannet til to årene, uttalte han, ifølge internasjonale medier.

Og EU kommer ikke i mål med embargo.

1 Like

Jeg ser at shorts over the world øker mot Oljeselskaper samt de når sin ATH´s.

Crude: -1.019MM, Exp. -2.129MM
Gasoline -482K
Distillate +1.657MM
Cushing -1.061MM
Production 11.9MMb/d unch

1 Like

Da er det bare å vente og se hvordan dette slår ut på oljeprisen

Begge ATH (innrammet).

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG :eyes:

$EQNR :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Demand destruction på gang?

Tror det er litt tidlig. Bare fordi vi nettopp er “ferdig” med Cov og folk flest er reiselysten - vesten og USA

Bullish på oljeprisen, blir utrolig spennende å følge prisen fremover.

«The US is seeing», først når dette blir et globalt fenomen tenker jeg det blir interessant.

Når det har blitt et globalt fenomen er du for sent ute. US er gjerne en leading indicator her og jeg vil heller følge med på leading enn lagging

2 Likes

Det har du rett i. Tenker likevel det er prematurt å konkludere med DD. Amerikanerne tar til motmæle for hver cent ekstra dem må legge ut for drivstoff. Samtidig må forbrukerne få muligheten til å tilpasse seg til situasjonen.

2 Likes

Corona lettelser i Shanghai fra onsdag av, vil kunne gi et løfte oljeprisen skulle en tro?

1 Like

Ser ut til at det begynner å spisse seg til rundt omkring ifob med transport av olje…

Iran has seized two Greek oil tankers in one of the world’s busiest shipping lanes in apparent retaliation for the capture of a Russian-flagged tanker loaded with Iranian oil last month. Iranian forces boarded the Prudent Warrior, a Greek-owned vessel, on Friday afternoon, in the Strait of Hormuz using a helicopter and a pair of speedboats in each case, according to the manager of one of the ships. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards confirmed in a statement that its “naval forces seized the two Greek tankers in the Gulf waters today due to their violations [of maritime rules]”. The second vessel is believed to be the Delta Poseidon.
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
https://www.ft.com/content/0bdde91a-21d3-4d97-8879-a79b9bd2b0cf

The seizure of two Greek-flagged tankers is likely to cause consternation in the oil market and the maritime industry, with oil prices already close to $120 a barrel. Greece is a shipping powerhouse with almost a quarter of all supertankers owned by Greek companies, according to Lloyd’s List. The confirmation of the seizure comes as talks between Tehran and global powers over Iran’s nuclear ambitions have stalled in recent months, raising tensions across the Middle East. George Vakirtzis, chief executive of Polembros Shipping, which operates the Prudent Warrior, said the ship was seized in international waters before being directed towards the Iranian coast by authorities. Vakirtzis said that his vessel was bound for the US with crude loaded at Basrah in Iraq. “We lost all communication about 2 o’clock local time and tried to talk to the vessel repeatedly with no answer. We asked other vessels in the same area to give us the position of the vessel. They told us that a helicopter and two speedboats had reached our vessel,” he told the Financial Times. “It’s a seizure and a diplomatic situation and we’re in the middle,” he added. Delta Tankers, the operator of the Delta Poseidon, did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The Greek foreign ministry described the seizure of the tankers as “acts of piracy”

Ingen hjelp å få noen steder ser det ut til…

Nei det ser ikke bra ut. På den andre siden kan man hevde dette er en “villet” situasjon gjennom manglende insentiv til å capex. Samtidig har man jo klimamål :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Olje next $130 …

EU Leaders Back Push to Ban Some Russian Oil Over Putin’s War - Bloomberg.pdf (501,6 KB)