Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Hive Blockchain Technologies Ltd

hiveblockchain.com
Shareville
finance.yahoo.com

OBS. kan kun handles gjennom Nordnet (av de norske meglerhusene) siden selskapet er notert i Canada.

siste melding

HIVE BLOCKCHAIN ANNOUNCES $30 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING AND LAUNCHES SECOND PHASE EXPANSION IN SWEDEN
25 Oct 2017
Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or dissemination in the United States
US $22 Million Sweden Expansion to Grow HIVE’s Cryptocurrency Mining Capacity by over 60%

Vancouver, British Columbia – HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSX.V:HIVE) (the “Company” or “HIVE”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by GMP Securities L.P. (the “Underwriters”), pursuant to which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 10,715,000 units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of C$2.80 per Unit (the “Offering Price”), for aggregate gross proceeds of C$30,002,000 (the “Bought Deal”). The Underwriters have been granted an option, exercisable at any time up to forty-eight hours prior to closing (as defined below), to purchase up to an additional 1,607,250 Units at the Offering Price (together with the Bought Deal, the “Offering”). Each Unit will consist of one common share and one common share purchase warrant (a “Warrant”), with each Warrant entitling the holder to purchase one common share at a price of $3.90 for a period of two years.

The Offering will take place by way of a private placement to accredited investors in such provinces of Canada as the Underwriters may designate, and otherwise in those jurisdictions where the Offering can lawfully be made on a private placement basis. The securities issued under the Offering will be subject to a four month and one day hold period from the date of issue in accordance with applicable securities laws in Canada, and potentially additional restrictions under the laws of other jurisdictions in which the Offering may be made.

This news release does not constitute an offer to sell the Shares in the United States or to US persons. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and they may not be offered or sold in the United States or to a US person unless an exemption from registration is available.

The net proceeds of the Offering are expected to be used to fund the second phase of construction at the cryptocurrency mining data centre in Sweden (as described below) and for general working capital purposes.

The Offering is expected to close on or about November 14, 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Closing of the Offering is subject to certain conditions typical for a transaction of this nature and the receipt of all necessary regulatory approvals, including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”). Certain insiders, including Genesis Mining Ltd. (“Genesis”), and other purchasers arranged by the Company are expected to subscribe for C$10,000,000 under the Offering.

Expansion of the Sweden Data Centre

HIVE is pleased to announce that it has entered into a legally binding letter agreement dated October 25, 2017 with its largest shareholder Genesis Mining Ltd. under which the Company will finance the construction of the second phase of cryptocurrency mining rigs (the “Expansion”) at the data centre in Sweden (the “Sweden Data Centre”). Please refer to the Company’s October 23, 2017 news release for more detail on the first phase of construction at the Sweden Data Centre.

The Expansion will consist of newly constructed GPU mining rigs using the latest hardware, custom-designed by Genesis. The Company’s cryptocurrency mining capacity or hashpower is anticipated to double in Sweden as a result of the Expansion and upon completion, HIVE’s hashpower capacity is expected to be based approximately 78% in Sweden and 22% in Iceland.

The Expansion at the Sweden Data Centre will be constructed by Genesis for consideration of an estimated US$22 million and is expected to be completed in March 2018. This is in addition to the previously announced US$22 million consideration for the first phase of the Sweden Data Centre construction, expected to be completed in December 2017. Pursuant to a master services agreement between the Company and Genesis (the “MSA”), Genesis will be responsible for hosting, maintenance and related services for the Expansion for a monthly fee.

Completion of the Expansion is subject to a number of conditions, including but not limited to, Exchange approval as required, and completion of the Offering. There can be no assurance that the Expansion will be completed as proposed or at all.

“The Sweden Expansion represents an incredible scaling opportunity for HIVE,” commented Harry Pokrandt, President, CEO and a Director. “It will achieve major growth in hashpower capacity, our core business and the key infrastructure underlying blockchain technology. The new facilities will utilize the latest hardware, custom-designed by Genesis. Their expertise minimizes execution risk, enabling HIVE to benefit from a rapid speed to market and increased momentum.”

About HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.

HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. is a growth oriented, TSX.V-listed company building a bridge from the blockchain sector to traditional capital markets. HIVE is strategically partnered with Genesis Mining Ltd. to build the next generation of blockchain infrastructure. HIVE owns state-of-the-art GPU-based cryptocurrency mining facilities in Iceland, which produce mined cryptocurrency like Ethereum around the clock.

For more information and to register to HIVE’s mailing list, please visit www.HIVEblockchain.com, which has recently been updated. Follow @HIVEblockchain on Twitter and subscribe to HIVE’s YouTube channel.

On Behalf Of HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.

"Harry Pokrandt"
President, CEO and Director

For further information please contact:

Harry Pokrandt
Tel: (604) 609-6110

KEY SHAREHOLDERS

Genesis Mining Ltd. — 29.5%
Directors and Officers — 10.7%
U.S. Global Investors — 7.1%

Vi trenger noen flere debattanter, derfor henviser jeg meg til den største krakknissen her på forumet @cagey2 :santa: :wink:

Hva er ditt førsteinntrykk? :black_joker:

Opp noen prosent her idag :smile:

Ca samme som i går… søren heller, sjekket ut i går og tenkte å kjøpe i dag, hadde en nettside oppe med kursen - så jeg skulle huske det. Men klarte å ta ned nettsiden og glemte det i dag (jeg så til og med etter nettsiden i browseren, fant den ikke og sitter bare på mobil noen dager så droppet ut). Det var de 20 prosentene…! Hva tror du fremover? Krypto er jo tingen, eneste er at jeg synes mining-delen av krypto er lite bærekraftig. Løsningen til IOTA er bedre sånn sett!

1 Like

Yolo

2 Likes

Beklager med da er nok HIVE feil selskap å investere i. Siden selskapets satsningsområde er datasentere for mining. Dette er et selskap med støtte fra Genesis Mining Ltd et av de store innen “cloud mining”.

Edit: Trist at du ikke fikk med deg den siste tids utvikling. Den har gått mye på nokså kort tid og hvem vet hvor lenge denne oppturen vedvarer.

1 Like

Det var ikke ment som at jeg ikke kommer til å investere i HIVE, mer at jeg skulle ønske kryptosamfunnet fikk øynene opp for andre metoder enn strømkrevende mining. Genesis er en av hovedårsakene til å satse på HIVE…og miningen kommer til å fortsette uavhengig av om jeg er med eller ikke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ja nettopp - så det blir å gå litt på kompromiss med egne overbevisninger.
Miningen kommer til å fortsette en stund uavhengig av om jeg vil det eller
ikke, så dumt å ikke være med. Poenget var mest at teknologien bak IOTA er
langt mer bærekraftig i lengden.

1 Like

i dag var en grei dag for HIVE

1 Like

lite utklipp fra shareville

Occi
08:56 kommenterte HIVE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Jeg tror HIVE vil overraske med sterke tall for sitt første driftskvartal. Jeg følger crypto currency samfunnet på Youtube og observer følgende:

1. Genesis Mining tar ca. 25% vedlikeholdsgebyr på sine leieavtaler på Mining av Bitcoin, Ether og Monero.
  2. Bitcoin-kontraktene er utsolgt. De la ut nye kontrakter til salgs i forrige uke og de ble utsolgt på 2 dager.
  3. Det er fremdeles noe kapasitet ledig på Ethereum-kontraktene, men her også er det straks tomt etter den sterke prisøkningen på Ether den siste uken.
  4. For de som kjøper inn Minere i mindre skala og bygger sine egne rigger, så ligger ROI på Ether på ca. 20-30% med en pris på 300 USD. Nok til at etterspørselen etter hardware for Mining opprettholdes.
  5. HIVE har sagt at de ikke selger Ether, og det er uvisst hvor mye de har klart å Mine i løpet av den tiden de har vært i drift.
    Men, de har sagt at de har verdens største Ethereum farm, og jeg tolker det som positivt at kursen stiger før resultatfremleggelse for kvartalet.
  6. For Bitcoin-kontraktene som ble lagt ut forrige uke; hvis du kjøpte den største kontrakten (og bruker bonuskoder) ville det ta i underkant av 150 dager å få investeringen tilbakebetalt. For hele livssyklusen på kontrakten snakker vi om en ROI på over 100% hvis prisutviklingen på BTC fortsetter i samme spor. Ergo: Behovet for datasentre i politisk stabile land med lave strømpriser blir enorm fremover.
  7. Veksten i strømforbruket for mining av Crypto currencies er ikke bærekraftig. Strømforbruket for mining av Bitcoin overstiger f.eks. Irland sitt totale forbruk. I tiden fremover vil flere miljøvernere bli oppmerksomme på mijøeffektene av etterspørselveksten av strøm , og det er fare for at Mining kommer i søkelyset.
1 Like

https://www.hiveblockchain.com/news/hive-blockchain-announces-filing-of-second-quarter-financial-results/

Zug, Switzerland and Vancouver, Canada – HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSX.V:HIVE) (the “Company” or “HIVE”) is pleased to release its results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2017 (all amounts in US dollars, unless otherwise indicated).

In the quarter, HIVE formed a strategic partnership with Genesis Mining Ltd. (“Genesis”), the world’s largest digital currency mining hashpower provider. In conjunction, HIVE acquired and commenced operations at its initial 2.05 megawatt (“MW”) digital currency mining facility in Iceland. Included in the financial results for the quarter are just twelve full days of operations from the initial facility, which resulted in revenues of $170,819 and a mining margin of $112,959 (see Note 1). Although not illustrative of a full quarter or of HIVE’s rapidly expanding operations, these results mark the beginning of the Company’s commercial activity.

Subsequent to the quarter, HIVE raised C$71.5 million, acquired a second operating facility in Iceland and began a major expansion into Sweden (see Figure 1 for development schedule). The added 1.75 MW Icelandic facility, together with both phases in Sweden (6.8 MW each), is expected to increase the Company’s overall power consumption dedicated to digital currency mining by over eight times, for a total of 17.4 MW. With this significantly expanded capacity, along with recent Ethereum network improvements, the Company anticipates a strong increase in revenue for Q3 and into 2018. For more information on the Sweden expansion, please refer to the Company’s news releases dated October 23 and October 25, 2017.

Construction of HIVE’s Sweden facility is underway, with assembly, configuration and testing on track for rollout of Phase 1 in January 2018 and Phase 2 in March 2018. The Sweden facility will produce hash power with the newest generation of hardware and the latest developments in data centre architecture.

Financial Position

As of September 30, 2017, HIVE had approximately $3.5 million in cash on hand and no debt.

Subsequent to the quarter end, the Company completed two bought deal financings to raise a total of C$71.5 million, including more than C$12 million invested by its largest shareholder and strategic partner, Genesis. The majority of the proceeds have been earmarked for the construction of the two phases of the Company’s Sweden digital currency mining facility.

Financial Statements and MD&A

The Company’s Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) for the three and six months ended September 30, 2017 will be accessible on SEDAR at www.sedar.com under HIVE’s profile.

About HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.

HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. is a growth oriented, TSX.V-listed company building a bridge from the blockchain sector to traditional capital markets. HIVE is strategically partnered with Genesis Mining Ltd. to build the next generation of blockchain infrastructure. HIVE owns state-of-the-art GPU-based digital currency mining facilities in Iceland, which produce mined digital currency like Ethereum around the clock, and is in the midst of a major expansion of operations into Sweden.

For more information and to register to HIVE’s mailing list, please visit www.HIVEblockchain.com. Follow @HIVEblockchain on Twitter and subscribe to HIVE’s YouTube channel.

On Behalf Of HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd.

"Harry Pokrandt"
President, CEO and Director

For further information please contact:

Harry Pokrandt
Tel: (604) 609-6110

1 Like

Hive hadde en 20+ % opptur i går - burde nesten regnet med det ettersom jeg skulle fylle på i dag :smiley:
Tenker dere at den kommer til å duppe litt framover eller er det beine veien til himmels?

Lurer også på om det er noen av dere som har kjennskap til utbytte det er snakk om i februar/mars :slight_smile:

Ingen anelse, men det er jo ikke uvanlig at kursen går litt ned dagen etter den har gått mye opp (sånn generelt). Det kan jo også bare fortsette…! Jeg ville i hvert fall ventet til litt etter åpning. Kanskje kjøpe for 50% like etter åpning (etter gevinstsikring) og litt utover dagen?

1 Like

Ja er sikkert smart - jeg tenker at en inngang på 4 CAD per aksje ikke er noe gale i lengden uansett.

Sikkert smart. Personlig er jeg litt motstander av strømforbruket så jeg holder meg unna på grunn av det :slight_smile: Men har jo Bitcoin så har litt dobbeltmoral :slight_smile: