Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Immunicum AB (IMMU.ST)

Starter en tråd om Immunicum AB (IMMU.ST) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Immunicum AB (publ) develops therapeutic cancer vaccines. The company’s products include INTUVAX, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of kidney cancer, as well as is in a Phase I/II clinical trials to treat liver cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumors.

Its products also comprise SUBCUVAX, which is in preclinical trials in combination with the adenovirus vector for the treatment of cancer; CD70-platform, which is in a preclinical phase study that facilitates the development of adoptive immunotherapy drugs for the treatment of various types of solid tumors; and adenovirus vector, which is in preclinical study on cancer stem cells. Immunicum AB (publ) has collaborations with the National Cancer Institute, Karolinska Institute, Rutgers Cancer Institute, and Uppsala University.

The company is based in Gothenburg, Sweden.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Kark17 @babyrage @Aksjer888 @What4 @togu @Vardar @pdx