Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

InDex Pharmaceuticals (INDEX)

https://www.nordnet.no/mux/web/analys/nyheter/visaNyhet.html?itemid=144780011&sourcecode=wkr&_ga=2.171180196.524914177.1511773461-38728062.1505395137

Positiv på positiv nyheter - og aksjen faller å faller ? ?

aksjer romler på stedet hvil,-det blir nok bra ordning på sikt tror jeg for dette selskapet.

:face_with_monocle:

Index Pharmaceuticals: InDex Pharmaceuticals presents mechanism of action data for cobitolimod at the ECCO congress
13.2.2018, 08:00·
Cision
February 13, 2018 - InDex Pharmaceuticals Holding AB (publ) today announced that the recently reported new mechanism of action data for the drug candidate cobitolimod has been selected for an oral presentation at the 13th congress of the European Crohns and Colitis Organisation (ECCO).
The scientific abstract, prepared in collaboration with the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg in Germany, has been selected amongst the top 10 out of 1,366 submitted abstracts, and it will feature in the Highlights of ECCO18 video. The video will contain the most important scientific insights and take-home messages from the congress. The ECCO congress is the largest congress in the world with a specific focus on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and is held in Vienna, Austria on February 14-17, 2018. More than 6,000 delegates from all over the world are expected to attend the single track scientific programme.

We are very pleased that the scientific committee at ECCO considers the new mechanism of action data for cobitolimod to be one of the most interesting findings during this years congress, says Peter Zerhouni, CEO of InDex Pharmaceuticals. This event is a great opportunity for us to increase visibility in the scientific community and meet the investigators in our ongoing clinical study CONDUCT. It is a phase IIb dose optimisation study with cobitolimod in moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis and the objective is to have top line results from the study in the fourth quarter of this year.

The presentation (OP004) with the title The TLR9 agonist cobitolimod induces anti-inflammatory effects and balances the Th17/T-reg cell response in Ulcerative Colitis will be given by Dr Heike Schmitt from the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg on Thursday, February 15, 2018 in the Plenary Hall at 14:50 CET during the session Novel treatment strategies. The presentation will include mechanism of action data on cobitolimod in the standard experimental model of colitis as well as in ulcerative colitis patients, showing that cobitolimod can modulate the immune system in ulcerative colitis by balancing the mucosal Th17/Treg cell response. Cobitolimod treatment decreases IL-17 expression and the number of Th17 cells, while it increases mucosal IL-10 expression and the quantity of T-reg cells. In conclusion, cobitolimod addresses new therapeutic targets in the immunopathogenesis of ulcerative colitis, leading to pronounced anti-inflammatory effects.

The abstract of the oral presentation is available on the ECCO homepage (www.ecco-ibd.eu).

The Highlights of ECCO18 video will be available in the eLibrary on the ECCO homepage (www.ecco-ibd.eu/highlights) right after the congress.

For more information:
Peter Zerhouni, CEO Phone: +46 8 508 847 35 E-mail: [email protected]

RT 4.89, +8.67%

Fin utvikling her nå, 5. børsdagen på rad i pluss og opp fra 4.68 til 5.30 (RT) på 1 uke.

INDEX PHARMACEUTICALS: INDEX PHARMACEUTICALS UPPDATERAR TIDSPLANEN FÖR HUVUDRESULTATEN FRÅN CONDUCT-STUDIEN TILL FÖRSTA HALVÅRET 2019

9 augusti 2018 - InDex Pharmaceuticals Holding AB (publ) meddelar idag
att man uppdaterar tidsplanen för patientrekryteringen i den pågående
fas IIb-studien CONDUCT med läkemedelskandidaten cobitolimod.
Huvudresultaten från studien förväntas nu finnas tillgängliga under
första halvåret 2019 istället för fjärde kvartalet 2018 som tidigare
kommunicerats.

Cobitolimod är en ny typ av läkemedel under utveckling för behandling
av måttlig till svår ulcerös kolit. CONDUCT-studien är en fas
IIb-studie som kommer att omfatta totalt 215 patienter med
vänstersidig måttlig till svår aktiv ulcerös kolit vid ca 90 kliniker
i 12 europeiska länder. Studien är nu godkänd i alla länderna och
därmed kommer även de sista klinikerna kunna börja ta in patienter
inom kort. Till dags dato har 119 patienter inkluderats i studien.
Målsättningen med dosoptimeringsstudien är att fler och högre doser
ska resultera i väsentligt högre effekt än i tidigare kliniska
studier med cobitolimod och även jämfört med vad som rapporterats för
produkter på marknaden och sådana under utveckling i sen klinisk fas.

Patientrekryteringen till CONDUCT-studien är på god väg ute i Europa,
men vi har ännu inte kommit upp i den takt vi räknat med, säger
Peter Zerhouni, VD för InDex Pharmaceuticals. Givet
rekryteringstakten hitills kommer vi kunna rapportera huvudresultaten
senast under andra kvartalet 2019, men vårt team jobbar hårt för att
öka rekryteringstakten så att resultaten kan presenteras tidigare.

Bolaget kommer att meddela när sista patienten inkluderats i studien
och huvudresultaten beräknas finnas tillgängliga inom 3 månader
därefter.

https://www.nordnet.no/mux/web/analys/nyheter/visaNyhet.html?itemid=166531011&sourcecode=wkr

CONDUCT studien, som er en doseoptimeringsstudie, er ferdig rekruttert for noen uker siden, og resultatet forventes ut på sensommeren i slutten av august. Jeg har vært med siden IPO, og har fullt på litt underveis.

Jeg håper og tror denne kan vise gode resultater, og at vi kan få en fin stigning i løpet av andre halvår.

Er det flere enn meg som har litt forventninger til denne?

2 Likes

Noen flere enn meg som har denne?

Nå er det en emisjon på gang som får rabattene på de norske biotek-aksjene til å blekne