Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Infront (INFRNT)

Starter en tråd om INFRONT ASA (INFRNT.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Infront ASA provides market data and trading solutions for finance professionals and private investors in Norway, Sweden, and internationally. It offers the Infront Professional terminal, an intuitive and flexible terminal that provides real-time market data, news, and analytics within the financial markets; retail trading solutions for banks or brokerages; consensus estimates and analytics; and news agency services.

The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @labtoy @Gostemning @pg-san @pdx

Contemplated sale of up to approx. 2.3 million existing shares

NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO
THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN OR IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH
SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.

Contemplated sale of up to approx. 2.3 million existing shares

Oslo, 23 May 2018, ABG Sundal Collier ASA (the “Manager”) has been engaged by AS
Holding to explore the sale of up to 2,324,847 existing shares in Infront ASA
(the “Company” or “Infront”), representing 8.94 per cent of the share capital in
the company (the “Placing”). The Placing is to be conducted by way of an
accelerated bookbuilding process.

The bookbuilding process will commence immediately following the publication of
this announcement and may be closed at short notice at the full discretion of
the Manager. A further announcement will be made following pricing of the shares
in the Placing. AS Holding reserves the right, at its own discretion, to sell
fewer shares or no shares at all.

AS Holding is controlled by Mr. Christen Sveeas. Mr. Sveeas is the sole owner of
Kistefos AS, which is represented on the board of directors in the Company.
Subject to completion of the Placing, AS Holding and other companies, directly
or indirectly, controlled by Mr. Sveeas will not own any shares in the Company.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452018

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180523.OBI.20180523S113

Er det nå man bør kjøpe i Infront? Basert på dagens kvartalsrapport ser alt veldig bra ut for meg, og jeg kan da ikke forstå annet enn at enda større aktører må være interessert i denne nordiske aktøren? Kursen er også lavere enn den har vært på lenge, men lite handel i aksjen.

Noen som kjenner til selskapet og aksjen her?

Har følgt med aksjen i noen mnd. Nå og alt som du har notert stemmer. Om du skal langtidsinvestere så virker Infront som en god aksje, men jeg har enda ikke fått testet programmet selv. Økende brukermasse og økende inntekter samt gode avtaler.

Har ikke investert selv pga. Jeg driver mest med swing trading, og det er så lite aktivitet i aksjen at jeg foreløbig bare følger med på den :slight_smile:

Da har jeg iallefall tatt noen lodd i denne, har ellers fulgt med på utviklingen jeg også :slight_smile:

Nesbak og Lindeman solgte iallefall Falcon til Reuters tilbake i 1994, det er ingen grunn til at de ikke skal gjøre det samme med Infront på et senere tidspunkt. Ser de skriver i kvartalsrapporten at de er i løpende dialog med et par aktive M&A-muligheter, samt at de vokser på et par av de nyopprettede utenlandskontorene.

Minner meg litt om utviklingen i NRC som det knapt var handel i før det plutselig “tok av”.

2 Likes

… og i går kveld materialiserte en av de omtalte M&A-mulighetene seg endelig:

Oppkjøpet ventes å øke Infronts inntekter med rundt 125 millioner kroner på årlig basis og kjøpsprisen er avtalt til 8,5 millioner euro, tilsvarende 82 millioner kroner.

1 Like

Fra https://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2018/11/Infront-sjefen-Vi-vil-se-umiddelbare-synergier

Infront vil se umiddelbare synergier på avgift for datafeeds til rundt 20 børser, samt større kostnadsbesparelser fremover, etter kjøpet av Market Connect.

• Både vi og Market Connect betaler en fast distribusjonsavgift til de aktuelle markedene i Europa og USA, som utgjør rundt 20 børser. Her vil det være en betydelig kostnadsbesparelse, sier Nesbak til nyhetsbyrået.

På lang sikt vil det være ytterligere betydelige kostnadssynergier på utvikling og drift, etter hvert som selskapet får koordinert sine produkter, sier han. Særlig innen koordinering av WEB-tjenesten ser Nesbak for seg at man kan spare kostnader.

I tillegg til kostnadssynergier ser Nesbak at mersalg utgjør et stort potensiale, skriver nyhetsbyrået.

Market Connect har i dag en datafeed med rundt 100.000 brukere, en WEB-løsning med over 45.000 brukere hvorav rundt 20.000 brukere er profesjonelle, samt en terminal med rundt 800 brukere.

• Det første vi vil gjøre er å sikre at vi har alt deres innhold i vår terminal, slik at vi kan erstatte deres terminal. Jeg tror det er et stort potensiale for oss her, sier Nesbak.
1 Like

Nytt oppkjøp i dag - denne gang av større skala:

Den norske børsterminal-utfordreren Infront kjøper VWD for 130 millioner euro, tilsvarende 1,25 milliarder kroner.

Fra DN.no:

1 Like

Fra web-casten med presentasjon i dag:

https://webtv.hegnar.no/presentation.php?webcastId=97874453

1 Like

Infront trades ex rights idag - det forklarer “nedgangen” på 11% - som egentlig er flatt, justert for verdiene av tegningsrettigheter på 3,60 pr aksje som aksjonærer som satt på aksjen i går får.

Det er viktig at man aktivt gjør noe med tildelte tegningsrettigheter. Jeg skrev en liten “voksenopplæring” om dette, som jeg tillater meg å dele også her:

If you follow the INFRNT stock, you might be a bit worried that it seems to be down 11% today.

But it is not really.

The reason is this:

What does all that mean? Well, it means that if you owned INFRNT shares yesterday, you will get subscription rights for those shares.

And the (theoretical) value of those subscription rights are 3,60 NOK per share. If you buy stocks today, those stocks do not qualify for getting any subscription rights, so the stocks have a corresponding lower price.

So the stock price should fall to the TERP price today (Theoretical Exclusive Rights Price). And accoring to the exchange message from Monday, the TERP price is 19,40 NOK.

Which is where the stock price is now.

Use your subscription rights!

A key takeaway for Infront stockholders is that you * must * take action. On Friday this week your VPS account will have mysterious INFRNT TR instruments. Use them to either sell them for money (on the stock exchange) or hold them and use them to sign up to buy shares at an attractive price (14 NOK pr share). If you do nothing, you will loose the money that the subscription rights represent (the value is in theory your number of stocks * 5,40 NOK * 2 / 3).

To be even more precise and give more details.

Let’s take a hypothetical example:

• You own 3000 INFRNT shares

• On Friday you will get 2000 INFRNT TR subscription rights in your VPS account (2 rights per 3 shares)

In the two week period until 21. June you have to decide what to do and do it.

You basically have four options.

1. Exercise all your rights and subscribe to shares for all of them. This must be done in your VPS account – login via your broker or via https://investor.vps.no/garm/auth/login
    You need to provide the account number of a Norwegian bank and ensure that you have enough money in it to buy the shares. This will cost you 2000 * 14 = 28 000 NOK – and you will get 2000 new INFRNT shares

2. Sell all your rights to get money for them. This must be done with your broker account – either using their web-based tool or the Infront Terminal (provided we support trading integration with them). You must find the INFRNT TR instrument, check what the live market price is right now and decide when and at what level you want to sell them. Depending on market conditions, timing, volume etc you can expect to get anything from 0,10 to 5,40 NOK for each right. Let’s say you get 5 NOK per right – then you’ll net 2000 * 5 = 10 000 NOK into your trading account (that you can subsequently withdraw – or buy shares later, INFRNT or otherwise).

3. A mix of the above. Depending on how much cash you want to spend or withdraw, you can sell a portion of the subscription rights and sign/subscribe for the rest. One popular solution is to stay cash-neutral – so that you sell enough rights to just have enough cash to sign for the rest. In our case, we get 5 NOK per right, so selling 1460 rights gives you 7 300 NOK, enough to sign 540 shares for the remaining rights (540 * 14 = 7560), leaving you with 260 NOK in cash (which should cover the commission fees). Remember to transfer the money from the sale to a bank account that can be used to pay for the subscribed shares in VPS.

4. Do nothing – and lose the value of the subscription rights (you lose ~10 000 NOK).

Your call! :slight_smile:

Thanks for good info :clap:I have not gotten any Infront TR yet through My Nordnet account. But only have a small amount in Infront. Was it today I should see them?

Yes. They should be in your VPS account, but it varies by broker when you will see it in your trading account.

I had mine in my Pareto account this morning.

Ok thanks . I will send a Mail and Ask for them.

p/e på 30 er vell litt å ta i?

Står vel ikke noe om P/E i den artikkelen…?

eST

nei

Noen som vet når det vil komme kvartalstall fra Infront? Ser for meg at veksten i antall spekulanter over de siste ukene bør ha dryppet litt på Infront også.

Ifølge Infronts egne apper kommer Q1 resultatet 15. mai :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, ikke for min del:

Men uansett, da har jeg den infoen jeg trengte. Takk! :slight_smile:

Infront ASA - Mandatory notification of trade

1 Like