Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

Kryptovaluta 💰 (Part 1)

The protocol change, which has also been referred to as ‘Separated Signatures,’ removes the part of each bitcoin transaction that carries the digital signature, putting them alongside the blockchain instead.

By decreasing a transaction’s size, more transactions fit inside each block, increasing the number of transactions that the Bitcoin network can process per second. This significantly alleviates, but doesn’t fully solve, the biggest problem with Bitcoin’s ability to scale.

Jeg er fortsatt usikker pĂ„ om BTC eller eth er den rette kryptovalutaen Ă„ eie. Eth Ă„ er ganske billig ca 1/10 del av prisen sĂ„ ved Ă„ kjĂžpe 9/10 bitcoin og 1/10 eth kan du fĂ„ samme resultat uansett hvilken som “vinner”.

Jeg har valgt Ä stÄ utenfor nÄ, men BTC ser ut til Ä fortsette en bullish trend, og jeg er ikke helt komfortabel med Ä sitte utenfor.

3 Likes

Er det mulig??? 462 og dette ser ikke ut til Ă„ stoppe. NĂ„ er det jo fritt nord i lende

This morning, Bitstamp announced that it has received a license from the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance to operate as a payment institution, and according to the company, this license applies to the European Union as a whole. “With this,” says Dan Morehead, the chairman of Bitstamp and the CEO of Pantera Capital, a firm that specializes in investments related to bitcoin, “Bitstamp is able to do business in all 28 countries of the EU

Det ser jo veldig bra ut teknisk, gÄr helt etter planen fÞr en potensiell mangedobling.

SegWit har vÊrt under utvikling lenge. Dette er ikke noe nytt. SegWit er langt fra Ä vÊre live pÄ nettverket, og nÄr det er live mÄ folk ta formatet i bruk for at det skal spare plass i blokkene. Beregningene sÄ langt sier at vi kan forvente oss at dette gir oss en effektiv stÞrrelse pÄ blokkene pÄ rundt 1,6 MB nÄr alle bruker formatet. En god stund siden html5 ble implementert, men fortsatt er mange pÄ flash. Dette vil vi ogsÄ se med SegWit. En annen ting er at deler av nettverket viser motstand mot implementeringen, og dette kan hindre at SegWit blir implementert i det hele tatt.

Grunnen til at kursen gÄr opp er nok mest fundamentert i det tekniske bildet. Ser man pÄ det fundamentale er det lite lystig lesning.

Edit: Denne posten omhandler Bitcoin.

3 Likes

ECB experiments with technology behind bitcoin - Mersch

1 Like

Enterprise landscape across Ethereum. Oslo Blockchain Day

Ethereum reinvents companies with launch of The DAO

3 Likes

ETH bull flag in progress

Bloomberg - Australian Academic Outs Himself as Creator of Bitcoin: BBC http://bloom.bg/1TFcoAx

2 Likes

Mr Bitcoin: “I don’t want money, I don’t want fame!” BBC News

Deloitte to build Ethereum-based ‘digital bank’ with New York City’s ConsenSys

1 Like

Blockchain and Ethereum Security on the Higher Level - Vitalik Buterin

Janus’s Bill Gross: ‘Helicopter money’ is coming in a year or so

1 Like

Is the Blockchain a Trojan Horse Behind Wall Street’s Walled Garden?

1 Like

Ethereum & Bitcoin Browsers: The NEXT Google?!