Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Mutant Year Zero - Road to Eden (BRL)(Funcom)

Ikke så rart med høy alder, er jo eneste mulighet til å spille super mario og supermariokart. Er eneste grunn til jeg kjøpte Switch, barndomsminner.

3 Likes

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77558777

3 Likes

Det er svært få spill som klarer 95%+ positive reviews, MYZ er der nå etter siste oppdatering:

41 Likes

Noen som tok seg bryet med å spørre Funcom om “nyheten” Switch-release til sommeren skal slippes snart?

Edit:

3 Likes

Jag skickade en mail precis nuh!

4 Likes

15% salg på MYZ i PS4 store US.

This price is only available from 3/15/2019 04:00 pm to 3/29/2019 04:00 pm.

9 Likes

SR:

PS4:

7 Likes

Fick svar i morse; de kommenterar inte på rykten sa Ole

Edit: som väntat mao :wink:

3 Likes

myzreviews

95 prosent :duck: :pig: :fox_face:

Min favoritt fra i dag:

When I worked as a telemarketer for Pierce’s Parachute Pants I learned that persistence and resolve were the two most important traits in a man. Every month, I was given the title of Employee of the Month plus an honorary plaque to display proudly.

One day, I made a call to a middle-aged man who our records showed was living in Wyoming. I broke the ice by discussing the Grand Teton national park and the Old Faithful geyser. He was very receptive to my converse and we spoke for nearly three hours. When I concluded in sharing my theories as to the existence of skinwalkers and dogmen in the Wyoming woods, I told the man goodnight and hung up. Later, I realized I had completely forgotten to sell any form of product to the man. Turns out, he was one of the most prolific parachute pant collectors in the entire northwest region of the United States.

My coworker, a real piece of work if you can pardon my language, must have overheard my lack of selling to the man as he quickly swooped in and stole the sale from me. For the first time in seven years, I was not awarded the plaque for Employee of the Month. I was devastated. Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden reminded me of the fear and hopelessness I felt when I lost my honorary title. But at least this game makes me feel good.

9 Likes

Hvor mange spill som kom ut i 2018 ligger med “Overwhelmingly positive”? Kan ikke være mer enn vi kan telle på en hånd vel?

3 Likes

Kan bare huske å ha sett Rimworld av nyere større spill iallfall

1 Like

Hmm :sunglasses: ikke mange som var enig med meg :roll_eyes:

3 Likes
10 Likes

Steam reviews:

PS4:
EU - US - Korea - Japan

15 Likes
3 Likes

Nevner denne!. klokken 1700 norsk tid!.

1 Like

:hushed::smile::metal:t3:

14 Likes

Får en overmoden bekreftelse på Switch, da. Kanskje de har mer på lager også :duck:

3 Likes

Blir overrasket om de ikke slipper switch info, jeg har hele tiden håpet og trodd MYZ blir endel av Xbox game pass pakken som kommer til switch. Hadde dog ikke gjort noe med en DLC også.

3 Likes

Tror switch versionen kommer släppas mycket snart. Tidigare än många kanske hade trott :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes