Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Mutant Year Zero - Road to Eden (BRL)(Funcom)

H2 2018, mer vet vi ikke. Funcom avventer for å finne best mulig launch-window. De fleste tror august-september.

Er vanlig å dele 50/50 av pengene med publisher. Men vi vet ikke hva slags avtale BL har med Funcom.

Et sted mellom 299,- og 400,-

4 Likes

Takk for svar :slight_smile:

Tipper vi ser salgstall alla Frost Steampunk som minimum og en pris mellom 199,- og 249,-

Jeg trodde også det var en 200,- tittel, men det har endret seg kraftig etter hvert som de har vist frem mer av spillet: Det er massivt og dypt.

Ganske sikker på at de tar minst 299,-

Den ekstremt gode mottakelsen burde også bidra til at de pusser litt ekstra for å ta høyere pris.

5 Likes

Så litt Gameplay nå - spillet ser bra ut. Men tactical turnbased combat er ikke helt min stil. Er nok en del som liker den typen spill. Husker jeg digga det i FFVII som er et av mine all time favorittspill, men det var tidsbasert, i tillegg til turn-basert.

3 Likes

Jeg hadde betalt glatt 499 for dette spillet

Du kan förbeställa på webhallen för 599kr PS4 nu om du vill

2 Likes

Kilder? aner ikke hva webhallen er :slight_smile:

https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/283711-Mutant-Year-Zero-Road-to-Eden

Pris, bild, produktbeskrivning och releasedatum är preliminära och kan komma att ändras.

2 Likes

Mja, vanlig å kunne velge mellom “active” og “passive / wait” i turn-baserte spill - FF7 inkludert.

Det som gjør MYZ unikt er at de smelter sammen free-roam, stealth og turn-based (kan hende du kan ha “active” combat her også).

Burde absolutt vært mulig å velge active combat. Men uansett blir det turn-based? Ikke slik som f.eks det nyeste FF spillet hvor det er aktiv battles hele tiden…

Ja, selve combaten er turn-based. Du har free-roam i miljøene, før du stealther deg til et best mulig combat-oppsett basert på de til enhver tid gjeldende rammevilkår (type fiender, hvilke karakterer du har, cover, bla bla), før du selv initierer turn-based combat. Du kan selvfølgelig også mislykkes med stealth / bli spottet og engasjeres av fiendene.

3 Likes
14 Likes

Hvor store er Shacknews?

I midten av neste uke

6 Likes

Usikker på størrelsen, de ble på et punkt kjøpt opp av gamefly.

De hostet vel tidligere en veldig populær gaming podcast (Weekend Confirmed), men hosten, fikk ny jobb i amazon. Er derfor usikker på hvor mange som følger dem nå.

Hmmm… Har kjøpt meg inn igjen med nesten hele potten og tror det blir for dumt å ikke kjøpe resten på mandag. TBL sier at de har spikret hele E3. Jeg har troen. Jeg kjøper MYZ!

3 Likes

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, which Funcom plans to launch in 2018, which is a desire to combine a game that explores the field freely in real time and a turn based tactics game of “X-COM” like.

In the post apocalypse-like world view, each mutant has its own story of exploring “Eden” in the world where the mutation inevitably lost, seeking a place of rest.

Since I was able to listen to the comment while actually playing the game at the venue this time, I will deliver that impression.
The demo version of the game starts with three mutants exploring from the area covered with snow. This part is called “real time mode” and it is a part which can be operated freely in real time. Since the destination is displayed, if the writer tries to go straight, the developer points from the back "this way! When I thought of something, there was a recovery kit there.

It says that various items are hidden on the field, such as the recovery kit in this way. Materials used for crafting equipment etc., which will be described later, are also falling, and it is also a point to proceed while looking for them.
And as I went to the back, the former was a building made of concrete, I could see the ruins that had changed into an indelible appearance and the appearance of Goole moving to patrol there. And this ghoul has a circular display, which seems to be in the range of sight, and if it is found in the enemy, it will shift to tactical mode.

From here, we will switch to X - COM - like turn based “Tactical Mode”. Placement of enemies and their teams is based on the placement when they are found in the enemy, so literally you can carry fighting advantageously in advance.

The basic system is similar to the turn based tactical strategy, enemies and ally alternate turns while turning. Since you can choose action twice in each turn, actions such as “move”, “attack”, “reload”, “recovery” will occur. Where the attack is difficult to hit if it is hidden in the shield is a royal road, if you are accustomed to a turn based tactical strategy like X - COM you can play around without any problems around the operation and playing.
Each character is a mutant and each has a special skill. Some characters were able to take actions such as attracting the enemy’s attention to myself, making it impossible for the enemy to move for one turn, and destroying shields. It is said to be a point to fight using the strengths of each character.

There are also elements like RPG, and when you level up, you can assign points to the skill tree and you can acquire new skills. Besides, although each character can equip two kinds of weapons, it is also possible to customize these weapons.

And once you can beat all the enemies you are aware of, you will return to real-time mode again.

Just this tactical mode was difficult anyway! Once enemies are noticed, 5 to 6 enemies will be in battle mode at once. The enemies were somewhat different, especially when the enemies throwing the flame bottle are stuffy, the field will be in a flame state when thrown, but when the character hits this area, the body will be in flames, every turn HP It is being scrapped. Moreover, since the flame attached to this field will not disappear for a while, if you move in such a way as to inadvertently pass over it, that character will also flame up.

Since there are only three characters of this character, it has gone out of control to a lot and has gone over for the first time playing.
I started over again from the game start point and advanced while covering carefully so as not to be found by the enemy, but the enemy 's range of patrol has unexpectedly and broadly changed to tactical mode as well. However, since it was moving while covering at the time of the real-time mode, although it was better than the first play, there are no changes in the situation of being scraped off by the jilly poverty, taking a concentrated attack from several, recovering It evolved to repeat escaping. The author was playing like Sulzul and time earning as it was, but another reporter who happened to play by the side happened to be shouting “Oh, my god!”, So I took a glimpse of the screen, 3 It seems that it was becoming a game over time. It seemed that I was not the only one who felt it was difficult, and I was relieved (?).

By the way, although the sailing time was quite plentifully taken for about 45 minutes, it seemed that there was not anyone who advanced anyone, and I felt it was becoming rather difficult setting difficulty at the moment.

Finally, “Because there are areas other than snow!” I was able to see some of the other stages. The area where this area is also ruined was the same, but the impression received significantly in the area where erosion by plants has advanced greatly.

By the way, the operation was compatible with both orthodox style using keyboard + mouse and style using controller. I was operating with the keyboard + mouse, but in the demonstration of the developer I was operating natural with the controller, so it seems to be safe around the operability.
Although there is no voice dubbing indeed, it is expected to correspond to Japanese subtitles, Japanese text will be delivered at the same timing as launch. A supported platform is scheduled for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam (PC). Regarding the release in Japan, there was no clear announcement for Steam (PC) which already has a store page open.

It is a challenging work and the degree of difficulty is a hard game called Muzu, so if you start delivery you want to play desperately in that level of difficulty.

Någon som inte verkar ha lyssnat på att det är embargo :stuck_out_tongue:

Verkar som den svåra difficultyn heter Muzu
“Since I was able to listen to the comment while actually playing the game at the venue this time, I will deliver that impression.”
“Finally, “Because there are areas other than snow!” I was able to see some of the other stages. The area where this area is also ruined was the same, but the impression received significantly in the area where erosion by plants has advanced greatly.”
Verkar som det dom spelade på E3 var snö delen
och de verkar som spelet är väldigt svårt :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

når man scroller gjennom kommentarer på youtube på de forsjellige kontoer som har lagt ut MYZ videoer.
det er så og si kun positive.
ser ut som folk virkelig har ventet på et sånn spill lenge :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blir ikke overrasket om vi ser kursen stige endel ettersom vi får litt salgstrender inn i løpet av første uken etter release

1 Like