Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

NattoPharma (NATTO)

Ganske sykt, men aksjen blir stadig billigere (målt mot det fundamentale) selv om kursen står stille.

3 Likes

Jeg tror markedet rett og slett ikke reagerer før de ser at P/E plutselig er ok, samtidig som de leverer 50%+ vekst i året.

3 Likes

Bare å vente litt til da med andre ord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Så vidt jeg forstod, så kom de først til å øke produksjonen i Q3, så det er vel først for Q3 vi vil se skikkelig vekst? Eller har jeg misforstått noe der? Q2 kan derfor bli litt kjedelig. Jeg hadde håpet de fikk den produksjonen online i løpet av Q2, og det var vel det de hintet til etter Q4, men det har tatt noe lengre tid?

Kort sagt, vente litt til er min konklusjon også.

1 Like

Ja, de sa at de ventet sterkere vekst i h2. Så har vi farma som en joker (dette er ikke priset inn, men ledelsen virker optimistisk).

Greit å få bekreftet at jeg ikke husker feil. Jeg har sluttet å prise inn farma etter fadesen i Photocure og NattoPharma sin synes jeg ser mye mindre lovende ut, så skjønner godt hvorfor den ikke er priset til stort.

Jeg har heller ikke kjøpt aksjer på grunn av farmasatsingen, men jeg syntes det de skrev i siste aksjonæroppdateringen virker lovende. Spesielt med tanke på at den nye ledelsen så lang har levert det de har guidet.

1 Like

@Christian Legemiddelsatsingen er priset til 0 kr i Nattopharma, så du slipper å bekymre deg for at K2 ikke skal bli et legemiddel til tross for at 95% av risikoen er borte da det allerede er bevist at K2-MK7 reverserer kalsifisering av stive blodårer, øker bentettheten, reduserer inflammatoriske prosesser og mer.
Vita = vitalt

Den lave interessen er grunnen til at du kan få aksjen så billig som den nå er. Målet i aksjemarkedet er jo å finne underprisede ignorerte aksjer man kan gjøre det fett på. Natto er et slikt tilfelle.
Aksjen ville jo ikke vært mer interessant dersom kursen stod i 22 kr, bare fordi omsetning var større?

1 Like

Jeg har aksjer i NattoPharma hvis du lurte på det, så jeg er jo enig i at det er en underpriset, ignorerte aksje. :slight_smile:

Nja, du har noen studier som viser det. Det er langt derfra til du kan klassifisere det som et legemiddel.

“95%” kommer fra ledelsen selv. Det er ingenting som ikke tyder på at det samme resultatet vil vise seg når de ulike indikasjonene nå går inn i siste kliniske fase. K2 aktiverer flere avhengige proteiner som osteocalcin, matrix gla-protein, og growth arrest - specific protein 6. Dette er ikke noe som plutselig endrer seg. I tillegg finnes det mange andre protein hvor effekten ikke er kjent enda.

"Proline-rich Gla-proteins (PRGP), trans-membrane Gla-proteins (TMG), Gla-rich protein (GRP) and periostin. The precise functions are still unexplored."
http://vitamink2.org/k2-pedia/about-k2/

Kan du refere kilden/sitatet på dette?

3 Likes

[quote]“NattoPharma’s clinical trials with adult and child populations have shown that children have the greatest need for vitamin K2, as their bones are growing and developing so intensely, and [the trials have] confirmed that just 45mcg daily of MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 had a profound impact on children’s bone health,” Kate Quackenbush, NattoPharma’s Director of Communications, told NutritionInsight.

Regarding the application opportunities for K2, Quackenbush says the company’s “ultimate goal is to see MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as MK-7 as a core nutrient in all multivitamins, but in particular for kids and prenatal multis that provide a sound foundation for health as early as possible.”

“From a claims perspective, in Europe, due to EFSA regulations, health claims must be applied for and awarded. We are hopeful that this will occur in the coming years. However, given EFSA’s recent performance, this is yet to be seen,” she adds.

“In other parts of the world, the regulatory guidelines are different. Regardless, one must have scientific substantiation in the body of evidence that validates the claim. NattoPharma has extensive research including in vitro, in vivo and 16 published human studies (with more underway), that clearly demonstrate the mechanism of vitamin K2 and the subsequent real health benefits such as preserving bone health and mass, and preserving arterial flexibility,” Quackenbush states.[/quote]

2 Likes

Interessant teknisk framover:

Et stigende triangel tegnet opp i grønt. Det kan være man burde ha latt bunnen ta med seg dippen i mai ned til 9kr, men jeg tror det først og fremst er et tegn på at aksjen er illikvid. Den har jo fortsatt på den grønne støttelinjen etterpå. Det som taler i mot er jo at det definitivt ikke var noe stigende trend før vi gikk inn i formasjonen…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hele meldingen her

New MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 Study Publishes

Clinical intervention trial with hemodialysis patients shows positive, safe
response
OSLO, NORWAY and METUCHEN, NJ (June 22, 2017) - A new study1 of hemodialysis
patients examined the risk factors and response to Vitamin K2 supplementation,
and confirmed this population’s specific need to correct Vitamin K2 deficiency.
The study published in BMC Nephrology, and the vitamin K2 used in the study was
MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7 from NattoPharma.

According to the researchers, the scientific data showed that the vitamin K2
intake in hemodialysis patients is estimated to be 40 percent lower than in the
healthy individual group. It has been accepted by the European medical society
that hemodialysis patients are vitamin K deficient, and they can benefit from
vitamin K2 supplementation. However, this aspect had not yet been evaluated in
Eastern Mediterranean populations.

"NattoPharma was excited to participate in this clinical intervention trial,"
says Hogne Vik, chief medical officer of NattoPharma. “We have long recognized
the important implications correcting a vitamin K2 deficiency can have on human
health, particularly in patient populations who suffer intense vascular
calcification as a result of their condition. This study adds to the body of
evidence confirming the cardiovascular support MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7
provides, and continues to solidify NattoPharma as the global leader in K2
research and development.”

The study, based in Lebanon, assessed if there is a correlation between vitamin
K status and vascular calcification score in hemodialysis patients, and if K2
supplementation would improve extra-hepatic vitamin K status in this Eastern
Mediterranean populations.

Fifty hemodialysis patients were enrolled in this clinical study, and received
daily 360 ?g of menaquinone-7 (MenaQ7®) for 4 weeks. Extrahepatic vitamin K
status represented as the level of dpucMGP (dephosphorylated-uncarboxylated
matrix Gla protein, or “inactive” MGP, a K-dependent protein) and vascular
calcification scores (AC-24) were measured at the beginning and at the end of
the vitamin K2 treatment.

The main conclusion was that hemodialysis patients have profound vitamin K
deficiency as assessed by high dp-ucMGP plasma levels. High dpucMGP level was
significantly correlated with high aortic calcification scores and thus can be
used as a non-invasive marker for vascular calcifications.

According to the researchers, “The daily administration of 360 ?g of vitamin K2
(MK-7) decreased dpucMGP by 86 percent after 4 weeks and it was well tolerated.
Further studies should be conducted to assess the change in vascular
calcifications after an extended duration of therapy.”

Reference:

Aoun M et al. High Dephosphorylated-Uncarboxylated MGP in Hemodialysis patients:
risk factors and response to vitamin K2, a pre-post intervention clinical trial.
BMC Nephrol. 2017 Jun 7;18(1):191. doi: 10.1186/s12882-017-0609-3.

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=430218

2 Likes

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=430970

MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 selected by Biolab Farmacêutica, one of Brazil’s largest
pharmaceutical cos.
OSLO, NORWAY and METUCHEN, NJ (6 June 2017) - NattoPharma welcomed the
opportunity to support the launch of a new product featuring MenaQ7® Vitamin K2
as MK-7, Doiska MenaQ7, for an audience of more than 600 cardiologists in São
Paulo, Brazil. “Dois” is “Two” in Portugese, and “ka” signifies “K”.

Biolab Farmacêutica is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Brazil,
and the No. 1 pharmaceutical company for cardiology prescriptions. More than 600
cardiologists attended the event hosted by Biolab, and NattoPharma, world
leaders in Vitamin K2 research and development, had representatives on hand to
explain the substantial body of science supporting MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 as MK-7,
specifically the cardiovascular benefits.

“It was our pleasure to participate in the Brazilian launch of Doiska MenaQ7,
and a privilege to present our clinical substantiation to more than 600 engaged
cardiologists in São Paulo,” says Dr. Hogne Vik, NattoPharma Chief Medical
Officer, who presented alongside respected cardiologist Prof. Dr. Francisco
Fonseca.

According to Flavio Zemella, Biolab Marketing Director, the symposium was very
successful and physicians are excited about Doiska MenaQ7® arrival in the
pharmacies, expected by beginning of August this year. “We are confident the
partnership between NattoPharma and Biolab will be very fruitful as we foresee
the product will benefit thousands of Brazilians across the country.”

5 Likes

Interessant intervju - gjentar at markedet dobler seg hvert år.

5 Likes

Begynner å nærme seg spissen i det stigende triangelet, brudd opp her vil være veldig bullish og den utviklingen som jeg også forventer.

8 Likes

OSLO, NORWAY and METUCHEN, NJ (27 July 2017) - As the established Vitamin K2 R&D leader, NattoPharma has invited a supplement industry veteran with an equally respected reputation to join its team. In line with the company’s efforts to increase its global commercial activites, NattoPharma is pleased to announce it has named Jeff Lind as its Vice President of Sales, Americas. Working in some of the most respected companies in the natural products industry for more than 20 years in various leadership roles, Lind comes to NattoPharma from Natreon, Inc., where he served as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Prior to Natreon, he led Frutarom US, Inc.'s North American Health Business Unit, and served as the Chief Executive Officer with Sabinsa Corporation. With each company, Lind has grown sales exponentially through his encyclopedic understanding of each company’s ingredients and strategic marketing initiatives, while establishing operational foundations that the companies still stand upon today. “Jeff is a proven sales leader who is greatly respected within our industry. Not only is his technical understanding of ingredients unsurpassed, but he brings a fresh take on the global market that will create new opportunities for NattoPharma,” says Dan Rosenbaum, NattoPharma CEO. "With both current and new customers, Jeff is well-positioned to communicate the compelling science behind our MenaQ7, the importance of partnering with the highest quality MK-7 provider, and the tremendous commercial opportunity that MenaQ7 represents to our customers. “It is no coincidence that our clinically validated and patented MenaQ7 appears in hundreds of products across the globe, yet we see extraordinary growth ahead as the awareness of MenaQ7’s proven health benefits continues to increase, and that is one area where we see Jeff playing an integral role,” Rosenbaum adds. # # # About NattoPharma and MenaQ7® NattoPharma ASA, based in Norway, is the world’s leader in vitamin K2 research and development. NattoPharma is the exclusive international supplier of MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7, the best documented, vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7) with guaranteed actives and stability, clinical substantiation, and international patents granted and pending. The company has a multi-year research and development program to substantiate and discover the health benefits of vitamin K2 for applications in the marketplace for functional food and dietary supplements. With a global presence, the company established its North American subsidiary, NattoPharma USA, Inc., in Metuchen, NJ, and NattoPharma R&D Ltd. in Cyprus. For more information, visit www.nattopharma.com or www.menaq7.com. For more information, please contact: Kate Quackenbush, Director of Communications NattoPharma USA, Inc. Phone: 609-643-0749

3 Likes