Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Next Biometrics Group (NEXT)

Hehe, jeg følger ikke NEXT så jeg aner ikke, men det kan jo se ut som det er en brukbar støtte på rundt 110.

Next er veldig fin å trade litt, selg på brudd ned og kjøp på støtte

1 Like

Prøver meg på en trade, salg her og kjøp igjen ned mot 100+, men vil ta tilbake aksjene om vi kan etablere oss over 125-126 utover uka. Sitter med dette i cash.

Falskt brudd? Det får vi snart vite

2 Likes

Bommet du på traden? Lurte på å selge forrige uke på 137-138, droppa det.
Trenger ikke penger før over nyttår, får evt mer igjen for tapet over nyttår…
Alternativt et lite billån til å dekke mellomlegg…
Kan fort lønne seg hvis vi får en opptur utover.

Mulig, har dette i cash og kan gå inn, men for tidlig å avgjøre. Meningen at dette skal redusere nedside risiko.

Vet ikke, får ikke meldinger rt og å sjekke på skbn er rævvvvvva!
Får ikke somlet meg til å bytte heller.
Bytte bank er null problem, mer styr med å starte på ny med ny trader…

Kan ikke se noe, vil se an i morgen, mulig jeg var litt tidlig ute med mitt salg og kunne ventet til i morgen, men men, ingen krise.

1 Like

Begynner å se ut som en bunn, ønsker meg litt flere aksjer her igjen.

Oppdatering fra selskapet

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=417522

NEXT BIOMETRICS
SPÅR INTÄKTSÖKNING PC/TABLETS 2017 JMF 2016 (Direkt)
2017-01-09 07:48
STOCKHOLM (Direkt) Norska biometribolaget Next Biometrics räknar med att intäkterna från fingersensorer till bärbara datorer och tablets ökar ytterligare under 2017 jämfört med 2016.

Ökningen kommer att materialiseras från första kvartalet i år, skriver bolaget i ett pressmeddelande. Under det gångna året fick Next större delen av sina intäkter från detta segment.

Enligt företaget är också dess nya generation av sensormoduler klar att börja “samplas” i slutet av innevarande kvartal, och massproduktion väntas börja i början av tredje kvartalet.

Den nya generationens produkter kommer att sänka produktionskostnaderna med mer än 2:50 dollar per modul, skriver Next.

David Djuphammar +46 8 5191 7913

Nyhetsbyrån Direkt

Æsj har litt for få aksjer her nå

LOL

http://aksjeanalyser.blogg.no

1 Like

NEXT Biometrics appoints Ritu Favre as new CEO

The board of directors has appointed Ritu Favre (48) as new CEO of NEXT Biometrics.
Favre has extensive experience from both the semiconductor and the fingerprint sensor
industry. The present CEO, Tore Etholm-Idsøe (57), will continue to work full time for the
company as Chairman of the Board.

Ritu Favre holds a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and has worked
fifteen years in Motorola as a Manufacturing Manager and Manager of Business Product
Operations, before joining Freescale Semiconductor, where she worked for 11 years. Her
last position in Freescale was Senior Vice President and General Manager RF Group.
For the past two years Ritu Favre has been Senior Vice President and General Manager
of the Biometric Products Division at Synaptics.

NEXT Biometrics Chair Brita Eilertsen comments: "We are very pleased that Ritu has
agreed to take up the CEO position, and we believe she is the right person to establish
NEXT as a leading supplier in the fingerprint industry. There is a strong need for
semiconductor experience in the next stages of the company´s development. New
generations of ASICs will further enhance NEXT competitivness and long term position
as a leader in Smart Cards and other segments of the biometrics industry. Ritu has
extensive semiconductor experience - and also knows the biometric industry well after
heading the biometric division of Synaptics. "

Tore Etholm-Idsoe comments : “Given our present status we are well positioned to grow
sales in Smart Cards, Notebooks and many NEXT-Enabled segments. We need to
increase top and middle level management capacity significantly. Having proven ability
to build operations serving Tier 1 customers with more than 100 million sensors
annually, Ritu is perfectly positoned to take the company to the next level. Combining
this with her technical background and deep understanding of ASICs she is a perfect fit
for NEXT.”

Ritu Favre: comments : "Having followed NEXT over the last few years, I see great
potential in the technology and markets, and am very exited to be given the opportunity
to develop the Company further as its CEO. I look forward to work with the Board, the
Management Team and employees with the goal to capitalize on the potential of NEXT. "

Ritu Favre has background from India and has a deep understanding of the country´s
culture and language, which will greatly benefit NEXT as the company seeks to exploit
the vast opportunities in the Indian market.

In additon to being Chairman of the Board Tore Etholm-Idsøe will dedicate his time to
supporting Ritu in developing the company´s Smart Card business and further
strengthening of the company´s position in the capital markets.

Ritu Favre will take up her position as CEO in the near future. Tore Etholm-Idsøes
position as Chairman of the Board is backed by all present board members and is
subject to final approval by NEXT General Assembly.

ABOUT NEXT Biometrics:
Enabled by its patented NEXT Active Thermal principle, NEXT Biometrics
(www.NextBiometrics.com) offers high quality area fingerprint sensors at a fraction of
the prices of comparable competitors. A wide range of product formats including
smartcards, smartphones, tablets, PC’s, access control, time registration systems,
wearables, payment terminals, flash drives, USB tokens, key fobs and many more are
targeted. NEXT Biometrics Group ASA is a publicly listed company headquartered in
Oslo, Norway and with sales, support and development subsidiaries in Seattle, Silicon
Valley, Taipei, Prague and Shanghai.

Media and Investor contacts for NEXT Biometrics:
Tore Etholm-Idsøe,CEO, [email protected] and
Knut Stalen, CFO, [email protected]

1 Like

NEXT BIOMETRICS
RITU FAVRE FRÅN SYNAPTICS BLIR NY VD (Direkt)
2017-02-01 14:37
STOCKHOLM (Direkt) Norska biometribolaget Next Biometrics har utsett Ritu Favre till ny vd och koncernchef för bolaget. Hon kommer närmast från Synaptics där hon var chef för bolagets biometriprodukter.

Det framgår av ett pressmeddelande.

Nexts nuvarande vd, Tore Etholm-Idsoe, kommer att fortsätta arbeta heltid som bolagets styrelseordförande samt stödja Ritu Favre i utvecklingen av bolagets division Smarta kort.

Ritu Favre har en bakgrund på Motorola där hon jobbade i femton år samt Freescale Semiconductor där hon var i elva år. Under de två senaste åren har hon varit chef för biometriprodukter på Synaptics.

“Det finns ett starkt behov av halvledarerfarenhet i de nästa faserna av bolagets utveckling. Nya generationer av Asics kommer att förstärka Nexts konkurrenskraft och långsiktiga position som ledare inom smarta kort och andra segment i biometriindustrin. Ritu har bred halvledarerfarenhet och kan också biometriindustrin väl efter att ha lett Synaptics biometridivision”, kommenterar nuvarande styrelseordförande Brita Eilertsen.

1 Like

Synaptics er største konkurrent til Fingerprint Cards

1 Like

Fingerprint prising begynner å bli litt sykt?

Tjente 6.50 per aksje 2016

kurs 50

P/E 7.7

1 milliard på bok

Mulig dette som ligger som en klam hånd på Next også, at det ikke vil prises så høyt om de lykkes.

1 Like

Private placing på gang i dag

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20170206.OBI.20170206S98

Har ingen aksjer her nå da jeg måtte frigjøre kapital til andre aksjer.

Da var emisjonen satt

1,167,000 nye aksjer
134 kroner per aksje
156 MNOK brutto

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20170207.OBI.20170207S15