Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Nustay - your number 1 hotel provider

Ok No worries. You are right about Alexa as long the company is not connected to Alexa ( has an account that they pay for)it will never show the correct stats. The same with similarweb. And Google trend is even worse if the company doesn’t have an account. Nustay is not connected to any of the above. I still think it shows a trend that could be correct. Anyway is it ok if I do one post and ad figures in the same post afterwards in a table. Then it won’t be a new post just a changed old post? And one other question how do I ad print screens in a post.
Between I have to check that😀

And one other thing: previously one could follow the order numbers on Nustays site and in march they had more than 2000orders per hour so the unique visitors figure from Alexa is totally incorrect. Nustay off course change their site so you can’t follow order numbers anymore. It would been to easy to follow their growth.

1 Like

I for one does not consider this as spam. If you decide to leave this forum Alexus, i would love to keep in touch somehow?

1 Like

There have been other users who has kept track of stats by updating their original post.

Take a look at this topic by @Cheng.
https://beta.tekinvestor.no/t/trafficestimate-com-stats-for-funcom-domener/9035

Im guessing it’s okey if you decide to do something similar.

3 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

Just paste them into the post, or save them as images and upload them using the Upload button above the post text editor.

1 Like

@Alexus this is a good way todo it.

If you include rank + site visits from Alexa it gives a good indicator, if you can include other sites that do site visit tracking its even better.

The thing is really to post facts as neutral as possible. IF Nustay survives and makes money the stock price will go up. As its allready shown in this post, people have lost money on Nustay and its a high risk startup company. And hyping insignificant news as very important is a really bad way to get attention for the stock.

My take on Nustay is like this: I see it as a growth case. The company goal is that the financing that they made in March shall get them to positive cashflow and that Nustay will grow with double digits monthly during 2019 and 2020.Personally I think they can reach positive cashflow in q3, latest q4. But if they don’t reach positive cashflow I still think that the market will get more interested since the company’s revenue will grow a lot. Therefore it should not be so difficult for them to make a new financing let’s say in the 10-15% range of the company’s value to get them to grow even more. If they can show higher margins in q2 and lower cost and that a large amount of the cost in q1 actually was one-time cost like they have said the market will get more convinced that they can reach their goals. I will do a table. Thanks for the answers😀

When I wrote the blog the stock price was 7,3. I have not sold a single one since then I have actually bought more at 8 and 9 DKK. This is my take and off course it’s a risk with buying stocks so everyone should make their own analysis and do what they think is best for them. I am a long-term investor 3-5 years horisont but things can change in a moment.

Here is a post with internet trends for Nustays most popular site (Nustay.com). I will update this when I see something important is happening.
Alexa stats
Global rankings. US rankings
Jan> 200 000
30 Mar 134000
30 Apr 117723
31 May 104966
30 Jun 94038
2 Jul 90597
3 Jul 88673 28459 First time under 90K and 30K
17Jul. 88514. 23605
18 Jul. 87310. 22902
22 Jul 86460. 22357
23 Jul. 83626. 20458
24 Jul 80344. 20104
25 Jul 78098. 18942
26 Jul 74473. 18255
29Jul 73194
31Jul 71973
3 Aug 69961 First time under 70K globally
7 Aug 66423
Similarweb traffic stats, total visits per month
Jan 400 000
Feb 250 000
Mar 410 000
Apr 560 000
May 623 000
Jun 580 000
Jul. 851 000

2 Likes

If this site shows correct statistics Nustay is growing above all expectations. This site shows statistics per day compared to Alexa that shows 90 day average. But I’m not sure that it’s reliable. https://siterankz.com/siteinfo/nustay.com

Report as expected good revenue growth but lower margins that lead to lower result and cash flow. Now let’s hope they can attain capital and turn this around. Let’s hope for positive cashflow sometime during next year.

Ooooog den har vel sprukket godt …boooom😁

Det ser vel ut som de sliter med det meste av børskurs og tilbakemeldinger fra kunder??
En rask titt på truspiliot og
Tripadvisor mm sier noe.
Dundrende juling fra kr12 i kurs til kr3.8 :scream::scream::joy:

Hele greia luktet litt, Synd for de som var tungt investert.

Da var det game over for Nustay.

3 Likes