Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Omeros Corporation (OMER)

$OMER being $OMER. Men denne gangen er det noen fine potensielle triggere i veldig nær fremtid, f.eks en Europa partneravtale for Omidria:

Spennende! skal prøve å se om jeg får meg en inngang om den kommer til nedre del av trendkanalen. Innen hvilket tidsperspektiv tror du meldingen om partneravtale kan komme?

I sommer er håpet.

Det spørs om du får sjansen snart, jeg synes $17 ser veldig relevant ut: Kommer nok til å begynne å ta inn igjen aksjer jeg solgte på 24 igjen om den faller videre.

1 Like

Hadde vært gøy med litt “bunnfiske” rundt 17$. Omeros er uten tvil ett spennende selskap. Får prøve å frigjøre litt kapital de neste dagene i tilfelle. Er ikke så mange dagene til skatteopgjøret kommer heller :money_mouth_face:

Blir ikke klok på chartet til Omeros, har nok mye med at jeg ikke har god nok innsikt i hvordan indikatorene regnes ut.

F.eks:

Se hvor svak RSI og accumulation/distribution er? Har det med å gjøre at volumet er relativt svakt i det siste?

RSI påvirkes ikke av volumet i aksjen, det er en momentumindikator som påvirkes av prisendringene i aksjen og hvor kraftig disse er.

Acc/ dis- indikatoren blir delvis påviket av volum. Men den påvirkes like mye av hvor sluttkursen ligger i forhold til høy/ lav for dagen (perioden). Ligger sluttkursen i øverste halvdelen av stikket får du en gangeverdi som er positiv, ligger verdien i nederste delen av stikket bli gangeverdien negativ. Den gangeverdien som du får ganges med volumet for dagen (perioden) slik at du får en økning eller nedgang i verdi.
I perioder hvor sluttkursen ligger rundt midten av stikket vil du få liten endring av indikatoren

1 Like

Noen som har noen tanker rundt dette selskapet?

Så litt på det selv. Omer har ca en 70% reduksjon i proteinuri mens Calliditas hadde en 30% reduksjon. Calliditas har kjørt ett stort randomisert fase 2 studie med 140 pasienter mens Omer kun har 4 pasienter til nå.

Blir spennende å se om dem klarer få lignende resultater med flere pasienter.

Omeros: Payoffs Beckon, Risks Abound https://seekingalpha.com/article/4183832?source=ansh $OMER

Omeros med pen bounce på SMA50 rett etter golden cross. Trengs bare litt mer volum igjen her.

1 Like

Pipeline fremskritt:

Title: Omeros Obtains Approval to Initiate Phase 1 Clinical Trial for its OMS527 Addiction Treatment

Date(s): 27-Jun-2018 9:16 AM

For a complete listing of our news releases, please click here

• First Clinical Target for PDE7 Inhibitor to be Nicotine Addiction -

SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. 27, 2018-- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced that it has obtained regulatory authority and ethics committee clearance to start the Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating its lead phosphodiesterase 7 (PDE7) inhibitor from the company’s OMS527 program. Omeros discovered the link between PDE7 and addiction, and the company holds broad patents internationally directed to PDE7 inhibitors for the treatment of all addictions and compulsive disorders. The Phase 1 clinical trial will evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of the compound in healthy subjects. First subject dosing is expected next month. Following Phase 1 completion, Omeros plans to conduct its initial OMS527 Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with nicotine addiction.

As previously reported, Omeros also identified the mechanism by which its proprietary PDE7 inhibitors modulate dopamine levels in the areas of the brain responsible for addiction. The dopamine system is well recognized as the brain’s primary driver in drug addiction and compulsive disorders. In animal models, Omeros’ PDE7 inhibitors reduce craving and relapse across multiple drugs of abuse, including nicotine, cocaine, opioids and alcohol, and also block binge eating. Importantly, PDE7 inhibitors do not appear to be addictive nor to depress pleasure from normal activities, each of which are often shortcomings of current commercial addiction therapies.

Tens of millions of people in the U.S. suffer from substance addiction, with an estimated societal cost of nearly $1 trillion. For nicotine addiction alone, the estimated annual cost to society in the U.S. is over $300 billion.

“We look forward to initiating human dosing of OMS527,” stated Gregory A. Demopulos, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer of Omeros. “The monetary and societal costs of addictions and compulsions globally are staggering and continue to grow. These disorders represent an enormous and urgent unmet need, with currently available treatment regimens falling short. We’re excited about the prospects of PDE7 inhibition to change fundamentally that treatment paradigm.”

1 Like

Begynner å bli litt for spennende nå. Første forsvarslinje er 18, neste er 16,5:

2 Likes

Titta litt på OMER og slik ser eg på den.
Ein EDO under 17.60 er ikkje bra, da er 200 ma siste støtte før 14-13.
Eit brudd opp med EDO over 21 på volum vil være bra. Da kan du nok fort få test av 24.50.

Siste bilde er mnd.

1 Like

Enig i det, 21 har jeg markert med en svær gul strek på mitt chart.

Sylfrekk bounce på den trendlinjen jeg har hatt tegnet inn de siste ukene, og så closet den plutselig over 20 i går uten noen spesielle news. Cue ryktebørs.

Edit:

Close akkurat på 21 ble det i dag faktisk. Rally uten nyheter etter heftig flørting med 50 dagers snitt.

Har vært en god måned:

http://investor.omeros.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=219263&p=irol-news&nyo=0

https://www.tradingview.com/x/T3bhxKR2/

1 Like

Herlig! Fikk aldri kjøpt meg inn i bunnen av den grønne kanalen, men følger med. Kommer eventuelt til å hive inn en lytte post om jeg får inn litt midler tidlig høst.

Title: Omeros Hires Former Sanofi Global Development Head as Chief Medical Officer

• Company Expands Leadership to Keep Pace with Advancing Pivotal Clinical Programs -

Date(s): 2-Aug-2018 7:00 AM

SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug. 2, 2018-- Omeros Corporation (Nasdaq: OMER) today announced that Eckhard Leifke, M.D. has been named Omeros’ Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Clinical Development. In this role, Dr. Leifke will oversee clinical science & operations, medical affairs and pharmacovigilance. He assumes these corporate responsibilities from J. Steven Whitaker, M.D., J.D., Vice President of Clinical Development, who will now focus primarily on driving the clinical aspects of Omeros’ MASP-2 antibody - OMS721 - toward U.S. and international regulatory approvals in hematopoietic stem cell transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy (HSCT-TMA).

“I am excited to join Omeros’ leadership team,” said Dr. Leifke. “I am impressed by the quality of Omeros’ pipeline and by the sense of urgency within the company to advance these programs to improve the lives of patients. With input from thought leaders and their patients who are affected by the serious conditions for which Omeros is developing novel therapeutics, my top priority is to continue accelerating the company’s clinical programs toward successful commercialization.”

Dr. Leifke brings to Omeros more than 20 years of drug development experience, having built and headed global teams at leading pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Takeda and, most recently, Sanofi where he was Global Project Head/Vice President of Early Project & External Opportunities - Cardiovascular and Metabolism and Global Head/Vice President of Late-Stage Development Diabetes. He has led the global development of multiple early- and late-stage small-molecule and biologic drug candidates to successful market authorizations in the USA, Europe, Japan and other countries.

“We’re pleased to welcome Eckhard to our senior leadership team, and I expect that his proven track record and thoughtful approach to strategic drug development globally will be valuable assets for Omeros,” said Gregory A. Demopulos, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer of Omeros. “This important and timely expansion of our clinical team underscores Omeros’ progress and our longstanding commitment to providing cutting-edge therapeutics to patients with disabling and life-threatening disorders. I’d like to recognize Steve Whitaker for his ongoing exemplification of that same commitment, and I look forward to his leading OMS721 to a successful outcome in stem-cell TMA, currently one of Omeros’ highest priorities.”

Dr. Leifke holds a Medical Doctorate from the University of Freiburg, Germany, and is Board-certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.

Q2 presentasjon for Omeros blir etter close førstkommende torsdag:

SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug. 3, 2018-- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced that the company will issue its second quarter 2018 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2018, on Thursday, August 9, 2018, after the market closes. Omeros management will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss the financial results.

1 Like

Omeros har rukket å være gjennom enda en crazy dip siden sist. :stuck_out_tongue:
Aksje som aldri forandrer seg.