Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

PCI Biotech - Småprat 4 (PCIB) 1

Interessant summit PCI Biotech skal delta på og presentere.
Antar presentasjon blir lagt ut etter morgendagens seanse.

LifeSci Advisors Nordic BioTech Summit

June 29, 2021

7:30 AM-3:00 PMET

The Nordic life science industry has expanded rapidly over the last 20 years, with hundreds of innovative biotechs emerging from large pharmaceutical companies or academic and private research. The five neighboring Nordic nations excel in complementary fields, creating a powerful hub for innovative, entrepreneurial research and development based on a strong talent pool, access to financing, favorable regulations and use of health data. LifeSci Advisors is looking forward to hosting a selection of the Nordic region’s most dynamic biotechs, who will have the opportunity to present their companies to our extensive North American, pan-European and Israeli network of investors and strategic partners.

Agenda for presenting companies to follow, but current panels include :

• Diversifying a Shareholder Base Beyond Home Market
  • Overcoming the Challenges of a Dual Listing
  • Near Term Outlook for Strategic Partnering

https://web.cvent.com/event/63ec6ced-8c45-4618-847d-e329242d3b59/summary

2021 kan bli ny spending spree i pharma sektoren?
« remain in 2021 as life science deal activity begins to rebound»

Big pharma’s bolt-on craze

Big pharma companies will continue to be major acquirers in the space, said Peter Behner, Global Life Sciences Transactions leader at EY . Smaller, bolt-on transactions had been their main focus last year, and this trend is likely to remain in 2021 as life science deal activity begins to rebound, he said.

One of the key drivers for bolt-on deals is the established companies’ continuous search for innovative assets, Behner said. He noted an increasing share of big pharma’s revenue has come from externally acquired products over the past 20 years, now close to 70% of their total sales on average.

“Big pharma essentially is a huge oven that constantly burns IP; you constantly have to throw new IPs in, because at the tail end, you know your products would lose patent protection and you need new drugs, otherwise, you can’t grow,” he said.

21 Likes

Kanskje ikke enormt relevant akkurat nå, men sier litt om potensialet fremover?

Intellia effectively went after the lowest hanging fruit for systemic CRISPR treatments. They directed the treatment against the liver, the body’s internal filter and the easiest organ to direct genetic therapies.

Mye av RNA/LNP’er har en tendens til å samle seg i leveren, så selv om levering knapt er nevnt i artikkelen blir det insinuert to ganger att en trenger bedre og mere målrettet levering ved andre indikasjoner.
Vet ikke noe om dette selskapet men artig å merke seg att MCAP gikk opp 52% og $3 Milliarder på denne nyheten!

15 Likes

Dette er i aller høyeste grade interessant. Det viser hvor stærkt mRNA vaccination er.

Pcib står midt i smørrøyet for dette og kan levere naken mRNA. Resutatene er bemærkelsesværdig gode, så nu skal de bare lande noen kommercielle avtaler innefor Vacc området så blir dette vanvittig stort.

Og en ting er helt sikkert, alle øyne i store som små biotec selskaper er rettet mot mRNA. Så nu skal Pcib kjenne sin besøkelsestid, det er nu toget går.

49 Likes

Og en ting er helt sikkert, alle øyne i store som små biotec selskaper er rettet mot mRNA. Så nu skal Pcib kjenne sin besøkelsestid, det er nu toget går.

Dæven nå kommer denne igjen som for et år siden!

5 Likes

F5! Artig å se kurs mot 26,9-27kr store deler av dagen mandag. 27kr rett før børsslutt kuliminerte i går med etterhandel med noe få hundre aksjer omsatt (om jeg ikke husker feil) som gjorde siste omsatt kurs i går nede på 26,5 tallet. Mye latterlig omsetning i etterhandel. Hva er poenget når det ser slik ut at noen vil «holde kurs»? Eller spøkelse på høylys dag?

Må kunne være catch up to do i dag!?

Spent på om noe kommer ut av dagens event?

8 Likes

Viktig bekreftelse i dagens presentasjon for RELASE! Still going strong💣 Det lover godt for guiding RELEASE🥳

Asia here we come🤞. Mulig partner lukter noe her nu?
Dess lenger ut vi kommer ut i året og dette gjentas: visibilitet med tidslinjer blir mer og mer robust! Risikoen reduseres stadig for RELEASE som analyser har gitt store verdier på alene! Så er det nok mye på gang i de andre ben! Vacc er i så måte opplagt (at noe vil skje med strategi)

• Plan for clinical proof of concept in a disease setting

Side 13:

Increased screening and enrolment after implementation and study expansion

37 Likes

Har nettop deltaget på Pcib sin presentasjon i Nordic Biotec Summit. En veldig solid presentation av Per.
Og han sagde bla. at de nu diskuterte med partnere indenfor fimaVacc.
Jeg tror/håper at vi snart skal holde på både hatt og briller.

59 Likes

Krysser fingrene​:+1::champagne:

8 Likes

LifeSci Advisors Nordic Biotech Summit June 2021 (PCIB).pdf (1,5 MB)

7 Likes

Sånn helt nøyaktig så er det han sier: “Now we are discussing with potential partners, and we are also looking at whether we should move this ourselves to proof of concept in a disease setting”. Så egentlig det samme som han har sagt i to år…

Men on a postive note: “We clearly now see after we implemented this [the initiatives to enhance recruitment], increased screening and recruitment”

44 Likes

Meget godt nytt Polygon med både denne kommentaren og teksten i presentasjonen i dag :bomb:Det er skikkelig value driver! Med tanke på at alle gir tilnærmet kun verdi på RELEASE! Her har Pareto, ABG og Arctic gitt rimelig heftig kursmål på RELEASE alene :partying_face:. Og nå deriskes dette substantial! Flott.
Både 70kr area ved Arctic og 200-300 kr peer analyse ved Pareto begynner å demre!!!

16 Likes

Jeg tenkte i dag,YESS over 27!!!
Men HERREGUD,vi er 3 kr under forrige emisjon.
Mange skritt nærmere kommersialisering, og for de som trodde Aztra var ute av bilde.
Tror de kommer :+1:
Jeg tenker,det må jo være en større prestasjon å ikke få en avtale i løpet av året,enn å få det😀

12 Likes

Not sure if you noticed but fimavacc slide changed

Before

Today

52 Likes

There is also something I wanted to draw attention to; the fimavacc publication in frontiers immunology was submitted under a research topic called: “Cancer Vaccines: Time to Think Differently!”

The interesting part is that the fimavacc paper is the second most viewed paper under this research topic. This can tell little bit about how this publication is perceived by academia and industry.

Link below (you can sort by views)

47 Likes

Ja, og han understreket også alle punkter verbalt. Jeg er ikke i tvivl om at det kommer gode nyheter indenfor fimaVacc snart.

Dette er indikeret mange ganger nu.

Som sagt en meget solid og sikker precentation av Per i dag som virket både mere sikker, overbevisende og rolig, enn jeg har sett på lenge.

44 Likes

This is the bread and butter. Have you thought about what would happen to pci biotech and the technology platform if they achieve fda + ema approval in cca i.e. the highest degree of technology validation? This can happen anytime after 12 months from now (covid itself has been around for 19 months already so far)

28 Likes

Arbeidsgiver: Oslo universitetssykehus HF
Stillingstittel: PhD research fellow
https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=223500610

The overall aim of the PhD project is to explore light-based drug delivery methods to enhance the efficacies of drugs intended to treat cholangiocarcinoma (CCA, also known as bile duct cancer). In addition, the candidate will study mechanisms of cell death and survival. CCA is a dismal type of cancer with a high need for better treatments. The tentative project title is “Novel photochemical strategies for treatment of cholangiocarcinoma.”

• The project involves collaboration with PCI Biotech, Oslo University Hospital Cancer Clinic and international partners
26 Likes

These discussions are taking time, the time it takes probably indicates the size of the company. I’m going out now with a semi-wild guess that sanofi could be one of the potential partners for fimavacc.

Mainly because one of their focus areas in oncology are skin cancers coupled with the fact that they state it clear in their strategy that they are also seeking after platform technologies.

The previous CBDO and the current CBO are French (maybe Gaïl was a Luxembourger) and the natural starting point for their mission would most likely be with Sanofi.

I have hit bullseye years ago with AZ and fimanac, I hope I ll do this again with fimavacc :joy:, but don’t bet your money on it :joy:

37 Likes

To fuel my speculation more🔥 on fimavacc

(Jan 2021)

29 Likes

Dear @StockDZ

I like your wild speculations, it is qualified. :blush:

15 Likes