Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Photocure fundamentale forhold (PHO)

Helt enig, og der skjedde det et voldsomt byks tidlig i år. Min subjektive teori er at dette har skjedd preemptive mens man venter på at reimbursement skal komme på plass.

Q1:
US growth was driven both by the number of
permanent blue light cystoscopes (BLCs) installed at
leading US hospitals/urology centers and by
increased average usage per center. The total
number of permanent BLCs installed at leading US
hospitals/urology centers at the end of first quarter
was 89, an increase of 6 units compared to the
number of BLCs installed at the end of 2016.

De har kommet med mål

The
goal of these efforts is to quadruple the revenues
from the US operations to a range of USD 15 million
by 2020 before impact of Medicare reimbursement.
The added reimbursement will have a positive effect
on future revenues, however, the full implications of
this positive change are not expected to be fully
known before second half of 2018. Currently the
Company estimates that the added reimbursement
will drive the US revenues in 2020 to a range of USD
20–25 million. The Company will update the market
on this outlook in 2018 when there is better visibility
of effects of the new reimbursement situation.
As a result of the increased activity level in US, the
added operating expenses will contribute to an
EBITDA decline for the group in 2017 and 2018. The
Company is fully funded for this market strategy.

Q2:

Q3:

1 Like

melding

01/12-2017 08:32:46: (PHO) Photocure ASA: Blue Light Flexible Cystoscopy with Cysview® Phase 3 study: New data presented at Society of Urological Oncology

Oslo, Norway, December 1, 2017 Photocure ASA (OSE: PHO) announced today that more detailed data from the Phase 3 study data was presented at the prestigious Society of Urologic Oncology, Annual Meeting November 29 - December 01, 2017 in Washington D.C., USA. Four separate posters were presented, including one using patient reported outcomes (PRO) data from this study demonstrated the positive impact of Cysview on patient Quality of Life.

The plenary presentation titled “Efficacy and Safety of Flexible Blue Light Cystoscopy with Hexaminolevinulate (HAL) in the Surveillance of Bladder Cancer: A Phase 3, comparative, Multi-Center Study” was presented by Dr. Siamak Daneshmand, Associate Professor of Urology (Clinical Scholar), Director of Urologic Oncology, at the University of Southern California Institute of Urology and study investigator. As previously announced, results from the study showed a highly statistically significant improvement (p <0.0001) in the detection of patients with recurrence of bladder cancer using BLC™with Cysview®with a flexible cystoscope, compared to white light (WL) alone in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC).

In addition, an abstract on Patient Reported Outcomes was presented from the same Phase 3 study which demonstrated a positive impact on anxiety. “Anxiety decreased following flexible BLC with Cysview, and the majority of patients (94%) undergoing this procedure found it worthwhile. Many Urologists underestimate the impact of intense surveillance cystoscopy on the quality of life and anxiety for patients with a bladder cancer diagnosis. These results suggest that patients appreciate the extra confidence that BLC with Cysview provides, which likely decreases their anxiety”, says Dr. Angela B. Smith MD, MS, FACS, Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

“Photocure is delighted to see data supporting the use of Hexvix/Cysview with flexible cystoscopy. The patient reported outcomes data adds a new level of understanding of the patient experience of having bladder cancer and the positive impact of BLC with Hexvix/Cysview on patient anxiety and confidence,” says Kjetil Hestdal, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO, Photocure ASA.

Kan jo lime inn denne og da.
https://www.urotoday.com/conference-highlights/suo-2017/suo-2017-bladder-cancer/100222-suo-2017-assessment-of-blue-light-flexible-cystoscopy-with-cysview.html

Spesielt oppmuntrende at pasienter ville ha betalt ut av egen lomme.

1 Like

https://www.urotoday.com/conference-highlights/suo-2017/suo-2017-bladder-cancer/100224-suo-2017-effect-of-blue-light-cystoscopy-of-recurrence-progression-rates-for-vesigenurtacel-l-hs-410-with-bcg-in-patients-with-nmibc.htm

1 Like

https://www.photocure.com/Global/Investor-relations/Presentations/2017%20pres/PHO%20PRES%20CARNEGIE%20NYC%2020171205%20vf.pdf

Hva står F for i BLFCC og hva er den praktiske forskjell mellom BLFCC og BLCC?

Inkognito666
Hva fikk du til svar?

Ikke fått noe svar enda. E-post ble sendt til Erik Dahl 21. november. Har spurt han en gang tidligere om noe annet og da tok det ca 3 uker før jeg fikk svar.

La oss håpe at ledelsen jobber raskere med Hexvix/Cysview enn hva de gjør med å besvare henvendelser fra utålmodige aksjonærer…

1 Like

F’en står vel bare for flexible…

flexible cystoscopy – a thin (about the width of a pencil), bendy cystoscope is used, and you stay awake while it’s carried out

rigid cystoscopy – a slightly wider cystoscope that doesn’t bend is used, and you’re either put to sleep or the lower half of your body is numbed while it’s carried out

Flexible cystoscopies tend to be done if the reason for the procedure is just to look inside your bladder. A rigid cystoscopy may be done if you need treatment for a problem in your bladder.

1 Like

Landmark Blue Light Cystoscopy with Cysview® study is published in the Journal of Urology

https://www.photocure.com/Pressmedia/News/Landmark-Blue-Light-Cystoscopy-with-Cysview/

2 Likes

Hva skal til for at vi kan få BLC inn i “First Diagnostic” ? (eller er dette uaktuelt?)
Her er jo eit kjempe marked viss vi har anledning til å selge Cysview til First Diagnostic. Tilsammen 5M i EU og US.

Kan jo sjå ut som Photocure jobber med saken. Eller misforstår eg?

Info henta fra her:
https://www.photocure.com/Global/Investor-relations/Presentations/2017%20pres/PHO%20PRES%20CARNEGIE%20NYC%2020171205%20vf.pdf

Oida, glad jeg har svelget stoltheten og tatt en del tap i PHO hvis dette stemmer, her kan det fort bli snakk om total midlertidig kurskollaps i Photocure og en episk kjøpsmulighet. Selskapet er fullt kapitalisert for USA-satsingen, så det er ingen problemer å se der hvis man tror på resten av caset.

Innlegg av: Merlin (13.12.17 17:17 ), lest 640 ganger
Ticker: PHO
Pho - NAT krasjer på børs i New York
Noen som lurer på ettermiddagens fall i Pho?

Vi får nå muligheten til å kjøpe Pho billigere og billigere. Hebbe Lille og Sønn har problemer.

Nordic American Tanker krasjer på børs i New York
31 minutter siden · Hans Henrik Torgersen
Sent tirsdag kveld varslet Nordic American Tankers (NAT) at de legger ut aksjer verdt 100 millioner dollar i en emisjon.
Ved børsåpning i New York får aksjen juling, og er så langt ned hele 26,89 prosent - en drøy time etter åpning.
NAT har en flåte på 20 skip, og nå skal selskapet bruke inntektene fra emisjonen til å betale ned gjeld - og til å utvide flåten.
Analytikere i Evercore ISI mener refinansieringsplanen er tøffere enn ventet. Hvis man lykkes kan selskapet gå tilbake å betale ut hele 50 prosent av kontantstrømmen som utbytte - men inntil da vil selskapet ikke være mer enn 0,03 dollar per aksje.
– Til syvende og sist er refinansieringen nødvendig, men den er dyrere enn vi hadde sett for oss, og som en følge av det senker vi kursmålet til tre dollar per aksje, fra fire, skriver analytikerne ifølge Marketwatch.
Totalt er aksjene i NAT ned hele 67 prosent i 2017 - mens S&P 500 har vokst med 19 prosent.

3 Likes

“The Company intends to close the sale of the common shares on December 15, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions.” Spørs hvor mye de rekker å kræsje kursen fram til helgen, men det er jo alltids mulig de tar opp lån som de dekker med et lengre nedsalg…
Frister å selge seg ut å se om man kan få en lavere inngang, men usikker på hvor trygt det er.

1 Like

"Det fremgår at Herbjørn Hansson, som både er stifter, styreleder og konsernsjef, har tegnet seg for en million dollar."
Det var ikke mye!
Trenger vel ikke selge ut av Photocure for det?

1 Like

Det er kanskje han personlig og så kommer high seas til å tegne ytterligere?

Det er mulig ja, ble ikke spesifisert i artikkelen.
Den nevnte dog at for å ikke bli utvannet (mindre enn 3,5% som de har nå) så må de investere 1 million.
Så den summen betyr ihvertfall at han beholder sin posisjon.

http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Boers-finans/2017/12/Her-er-nyttaarsrakettene-paa-Oslo-Boers

1 Like

Sitter Photocure fortsatt med PCIB-aksjer? I såfall, hvor mange?