Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Photocure småprat (PHO) 🔦 2

De klarte å komme seg gjennom fase 3 & full godkjenning, men etter 10+(?) år i markedet tjener de enda ikke penger…

Ifølge denne er det Q4’23 i morgen og Q1’24 25 April

2 Likes

Kan vel fort stå noe interessant i en/begge av disse rapportene vedr. godkjenningsløp(ene).

1 Like

Oppnådde endepunkter i fase III ble nylig oppnådd for begge indikasjoner. Det søkes NDA og myndigheters markedstilgang i disse dager. Hvorfor du hevder 10 år og ikke tjener penger skjønner jeg ikke her. Og hvis et biotek er så dyktig og heldig og kommer hele veien fra preklinisk, klinisk alle faser og får markedstilgang hva er 10 år i biotek? Tenker tvert om at Photocure i så fall ved en eventuell markedsgodkjenning av de to fortjener all honnør i verden for å gå i bresjen for norsk biotek. Lenge siden markedstilgang i norsk biotek.

Sist men ikke minst null gjeld, kontantbeholdning på ca 260 millioner kroner, etablert organisasjon world wide og omsetning få forunt. Med milestones har selskapet tider gått i pluss. Og hva som kan skje ved godkjenning og royalties kan være solid.

Merkelig hvordan det skal disses? Men for all del bring it on! For øvrig første gang jeg har sett noen disse det å skulle klare bragden i biotek med å komme snart hele veien med mulig produkt i markedet og det kanskje innen rimelig kort tid? Jeg skjønte ikke denne kommentaren jeg, men så er det mye jeg ikke skjønner…

Du blander Asieris og Pho nå.
Pho har enda ikke tjent en krone på produktet sitt, Hexvix, for Cevira har de solgt.

Schneider og Dahl er sikkert vel fornøyde så lenge kontantbeholdningen er stabil og de kan cashe ut sine månedlige lønninger til de går av med pensjon. Det er styrelederen vi må sette vår lit til i dette selskapet.

1 Like

Gjør absolutt ikke det.

Kløkt eller flaks! Partneravtalen Photocure inngikk med Asieris har foreløpig vist seg å være en genistrek. Avtalen har som du sikkert vet milestone og royalties til Photocure. Cevira og Hexvix har partner nå tett hele veien og NDA og avventer myndigheters eventuelle markedstilgang.

regner med du skjønte det. Kostnader har partner

Asieris Pharmaceuticals Unveils 2023 Annual Report, Core Product APL-1702 Succeeds in Global Phase III Clinical Trials, APL-1706 obtains NDA acceptance domestically, Specialty Commercial Team Generates Sustained Revenue Streams

The company is gearing up to submit a market approval application for APL-1702 to China’s National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), with acceptance anticipated in the second quarter of 2024.

Looking ahead, the company plans to facilitate localized production and initiate development of a second-generation product for APL-1702. It also intends to submit a pre-NDA communication application to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in the third quarter of 2024. Additionally, the company expects to be in discussions with the US FDA in second half of 2024 to align with the agency on the registration requirements in the US. It is also actively exploring opportunities for overseas development partnership for APL-1702.

APL-1706 is the only imaging agent approved worldwide for the diagnosis and surgical treatment of bladder cancer. APL-1706, in combination with BLC for managing non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC), has been endorsed in the global expert consensus as well as in the Chinese guidelines for urological and andrological diseases. While not yet available in China, a market approval application for APL-1706 was accepted by the NMPA in November 2023. The company is progressing through the review process and anticipates an NMPA approval by June 2025.

16 Likes

Wow!

The company is gearing up to submit a market approval application for APL-1702 to China’s National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), with acceptance anticipated in the second quarter of 2024.

Looking ahead, the company plans to facilitate localized production and initiate development of a second-generation product for APL-1702. It also intends to submit a pre-NDA communication application to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in the third quarter of 2024. Additionally, the company expects to be in discussions with the US FDA in second half of 2024 to align with the agency on the registration requirements in the US. It is also actively exploring opportunities for overseas development partnership for APL-1702.

Må vel bli solide milestones søknad NDA US, Europa og Asia? Og deretter eventuelle enorme mulig summer i royalties når det snakkes world wide og aktivt søker mulighetsrom med partnere for 1702?

Og for 1706 forventer partner markedstilgang om ca ett år?! APL-1706 was accepted by the NMPA in November 2023. The company is progressing through the review process and anticipates an NMPA approval by June 2025 .

5 Likes

Enig helt storartet! Og liker cashbeholdingen! Og liker samarbeidet Photocure sin partner har med Sinopharm (statlig knyttet og prinsippet utømmelig lommebok?)

SHANGHAI, April 17, 2024 /PRNewswire/ – Asieris Pharmaceuticals today released its 2023 Annual Report, revealing impressive outcomes achieved through its specialty pharma strategy, which has facilitated rapid progress in clinical development, early research, and commercialization. Asieris boasts a robust pipeline now consisting of 13 products and 16 ongoing research projects. By the end of 2023, cash and cash equivalents along with financial assets held for trading totaled approximately RMB 2.333 billion, ensuring ample capital reserves for sustainable growth.

Multiple Assets Achieved Clinical Milestones, Paving Way for New Products Launch

Kan være lov å håpe på enda litt mer oppdatert info i Q1-rapporten som kommer allerede 24/4.

1 Like

Stusser litt på den meldingen.

Er det bare godkjent, som akseptert søknaden. Eller snakker vi faktisk godkjent for salg?

Rart hvis Cevira som ikke er sendt inn til godkjenning enda, plutselig kommer på markedet mye tidligere en Hexvix, som ble levert søknad på i fjor…

Godkjent som i akseptert søknad inntil noe annet et bekreftet.

Cevira er nok mer aktuell for Fast Track, og halmstrået i CMA, enn Hexvix. Men samme som over, ta utgangspunkt i 18 mnd godkjenningstid inntil noe annet eventuelt er bekreftet.

3 Likes

Cash inn i Q2 da for akseptert søknad NDA, milestone utbetaling?

Spennende fast track i Kina. KAN det være at det oppnås fast track?

https://english.news.cn/20240207/4ab3db9a634047d28f487168bad55351/c.html

China New Growth: Boao Lecheng pilot zone explores fast track into China’s medical market

Source: Xinhua

Editor: huaxia

2024-02-07 20:41:30

By Xinhua Writers Cheng Yunjie, Cui Enhui, Zhong Qun, Wu Maohui and Chen Kaizi

HAIKOU, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) – Normally it would take three to five years for a foreign medical product or device to enter China’s market, but in Lecheng, the country’s only special medical zone on the southern tropical island of Hainan, the process takes just a few months.

A typical example is the Rezūm System from Boston Scientific, an innovative minimally invasive therapy designed to treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Through the pathway supported by real world evidence, it took approximately four months for the company to complete the application and approval procedures, more than two and a half years quicker than the conventional pathway, and the therapy has been applied in more than 100 Chinese hospitals.

So far more than 370 original new overseas pharmaceuticals and medical devices from over 130 companies in 17 countries have been put to pilot use in Lecheng, as they are of clinical urgency and cannot be replaced by alternatives that are already available. The new pharmaceuticals and medical devices cover 28 disciplines including ophthalmology, otolaryngology, cardiology and rehabilitation.

In addition, 13 medical products and devices have been approved for sale in the Chinese market thanks to the use of real world data as an auxiliary means of clinical assessment, according to the pilot administration.

A PATHWAY LIKE NO OTHER

Jia Ning, director of the pilot zone administration, said the introduction of the new approval pathway in 2019 has raised the city’s profile.

“Lecheng has had higher visibility in the industry,” he said. “We have established a very important and unique pathway for international innovative medicines and medical devices to quickly enter China.”

Og hvem er i denne pilot zone administration? Asieris!

Asieris Pharmaceuticals is also making solid progress in commercialization by building an end-to-end team: from marketing, sales, commercial operations, market access, integrated operation of diagnosis and treatment, to sales efficiency. We have also launched related products in Hainan Province’s Bo’ao Lecheng National Pilot Zone of International Medical Tourism.

On 20 May 2021, Asieris Pharmaceuticals and Sinopharm Group signed a strategic collaboration agreement for launching innovative pharmaceutical and device products in Bo’ao Lecheng. As a result, selected Chinese patients had early access to APL-1706, which also subsequently received approval in March 2022 by the CDE to be included in the real-world clinical data pilot program.

1 Like

En bruker her market approval application og ikke NDA hva er forskjellen og betyr det at de går for market approval direkte? Kan det bety fast track eller emergecy approval eller noe lignende?

Lurer og på om Photocure greier å få ut en melding på dette før åpning i morgen?

Det jeg ble litt usikker på. Da det plutselig ble brukt andre betegnelser.

Men ser ikke hvorfor Photocure trenger sende melding. Kom ikke noe ny info. Allerede kjent at dem håpte på søknad iløpet av Q2 :man_shrugging: Ble vel allerede nevnt på meldinger fra Asieris når dem møtte kriteriene, og igjen ved fremføring av resultat.

Dette er nytt;

2 Likes

Asieris Pharmaceuticals Unveils 2023 Annual Report, Core Product APL-1702 Succeeds in Global Phase III Clinical Trials, APL-1706 obtains NDA acceptance domestically, Specialty Commercial Team Generates Sustained Revenue Streams

Shanghai, China, April 17, 2024 – Asieris Pharmaceuticals today released its 2023 Annual Report

Ganske så stilig med headingen

……CORE PRODUCT APL-1702 succeeds in….
CORE

Cevira er core asset. Hva betyr en slik statement??

Og kan Lecheng området Asieris og Lecheng Sinopharm operere i ha etablert rask godkjennelse for Cevira i Q2 2024?

Intend, plan, expect… med andre ord, ingenting håndfast.

Send melding når det faktisk skjer. Annet er bare vissvass.

Må få plukket ned noen av disse “fruktene” som allerede er i spill.

Ja vi må nok vente på en børsmelding i Q2 2024…
Og Q2 2024 er vi inne i….

Det komiske er at veldig mange her er misfornøyd med at selskapet ikke melder nok (og altfor lav kurs) også om tidslinjer…her er det mye damn if you do and damn if you don’t :sweat_smile:

Mye fin og ny info her. Og linjene må følges opp. Klart det. Regner med noe mer detaljer ved neste Q rapport
Apr 25, 2024

(03/2024)