Innlegg av: Andyo (25.03.18 18:29 ), lest 3101 ganger
Ticker: QEC
QEC - svar fra selskapet vedr. reguleringer
FYI

Jason D’Silva
Attachments6:19 PM (6 minutes ago)
to me
Hi

We have submitted our comments to the Ministry of the Environment on the draft environmental regulations earlier this year. We have not yet reviewed the transition regulations in great detail but if they are inline with the draft we don’t expect any major impact.

Much like the hydrocarbon regulations, we think there is room for improvement to make them more efficient compared to best practices in other jurisdictions. Most importantly the draft we reviewed allow us to drill and complete wells, subject to social acceptability.

We don’t expect to see temporary regulations for the oil and gas regulations. We are now waiting for the final hydrocarbon regulations to see if there are any changes from the draft. Once published we can finalize our plans for the clean gas likely and seek the approvals and social acceptability we need.

Please feel free to share this with any other shareholders.

Thanks

Jason

3 Likes

http://www.lelezard.com/communique-16450402.html

europa trenger myeee natural gass fremover og ønsker å ikke være avhengig av gass fra russland. Er vel derfor den tyske stat har stilt seg for garantist for ett lån ifbm. LNG prosjekt i canada.

Jordan Nyheter vi venter på ifbm Q4 rapporten den 30.mars.

• Positive resultater i varslet fremlagt rapport fra både Red Leaf og QEC ang “gjennomføringsstudie i Jordan”.
  • Dato for oppstart i Jordan, lisens søknad?
  • Nyheter om “stor-skala-partner” i Jordan slik QEC har varslet om at de aktivt jobber med å få på plass.
  • Red Leaf (QEC eier 30% og de har teknologien QEC muligens skal benytte i Jordan) har varslet at de hopper over pilot da teknologien viser så gode resultater. De ønsker gå rett på produksjon!
3 Likes

stjeler denne fra #Studenten86
“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success”.
Bruce Feirstein

Analyse av Jordan update i Q4 rapporten:
Rapportene om Jordan er veldig tekniske og har liten verdi for folk flest bortsett fra ingeniører. Det viktigste er at den har bestått Qecs interne gjennomgangsprosess.

Integrasjonsundersøkelsen som startes vil gjennomgå Qecs interne arbeid og integrere alt i en enkelt rapport.

De er forbi testing av ulike teknologier. Integrasjonsundersøkelsen tar de fire forskjellige delene av prosessen - gruvedrift, retorting, kraft/energi og raffinering og setter dem sammen.

Denne studien vil bli sendt til den jordanske regjeringen som en del av dokumentasjonen for MOU. Qec vil da begynne forhandlinger om konsesjon.

Videre må vi huske at:
We are now waiting for the final hydrocarbon regulations to see if there are any changes from the draft. Once published we can finalize our plans for the clean gas likely and seek the approvals and social acceptability we need. Jason

Municipalities want the power to impose distances of at least 2 km between sources of drinking water and potential gas and oil facilities, rather than the 500 meters prescribed by the government.

the minister Isabelle Melançon promised to respond within the week of April 9.
and her comment : Natural gas is an interesting transition option that meets specific needs while replacing diesel or fuel oil. We need to ensure a comprehensive distribution network in Quebec while continuing the development efforts of the bio-fuel industry.

Rekylen kommer men spørmålet er bare når!?
Snakker vi at Bill106 slippes fredag den 13 :scream_cat: :wink:

Innlegg av: livecnn (03.04.18 20:55 ), lest 28 ganger
Ticker: QEC
– QEC: Silver Nedgang skyldes shortere
Nedgang skyldes shortere

Og de shortet videre i dag, de som fulgte med så at de villig lot sperren blir spist opp for så å kjøre ned noe etterpå, det bølget opp og ned litt, men endte ned og under 6 kr. Det er sterke krefter og de gir seg ikke før de får aksjer, eller må kaste håndkledet på en god melding. Slik er det, synd hvis noen mistet aksjene, det gikk en del større poster.

Fundamentalt er det ikke noe feil, tvert i mot. Jeg mener årsmeldingen var god bortsett fra minusen da, men de pengene som er brukt er til gode formål. Det snur straks som det har gjort flere ganger tidligere og det betyr nok i morgen.

Det beste er Jordan som selskapet mener blir liv laga. Quebec er nok ikke så langt unna nå heller, 45 dager høring fra 22.09.2017 er langt på overtid nå. Vi har sett at 150 meter avstand er blitt til 500 meter i avisene, så får vi se om det må strekkes lenger, men det blir neppe helt til 2 km. Siden de nå begynner demonstrasjoner i Lotbiniere igjen tyder det på at de regner med der kommer utvinning, det får være en trøst for de som tviler. Svaret skal komme neste uke, evt. tidligere om man blir enige. Quebec er en farse, men utvinning blir det så det er bare å henge med så blir det god betaling siden.

Ellers tilsier dagens stats på bloggen at mange søker informasjon eller nyheter, eller kanskje trøst? Det er i alle fall veldig mange lesere i dag uten noen innlegg før nå.

President’s Message

2017 was a turning point for Questerre. We were pleased to make progress on all our projects during the year.

We participated in seven gross wells on our Kakwa joint venture acreage. Exit production from the area doubled in 2017 and, with similar investment, growth should continue for the next few years.
Coupled with a light oil acquisition in Saskatchewan, we saw a material improvement in our proved and probable reserves. We also brought in a partner to develop our operated acreage at Kakwa, substantially reducing the capital required to create additional value.

In Quebec, we stayed focused on the regulations and social acceptability. We were pleased to see the government publish the draft oil and gas regulations last fall. We are looking forward to the final regulations this spring. Our clean gas pilot is gaining support among industry and stakeholders. Along with our local revenue sharing initiative, this will be vital to secure the acceptability we need.

We made headway on the engineering for our multi-billion barrel oil shale resource in Jordan. The last three of nine independent studies were completed. We have engaged an engineering firm to review and integrate this work. We also made a strategic investment in Red Leaf as their EcoShale process could be essential to developing this project at current oil prices.

We strengthened our balance sheet through equity placements for gross proceeds of approximately $56 million.

Highlights

• Kakwa development resumes with drilling of 7 (1.60 net) wells in 2017
  • Quebec Government publishes draft hydrocarbon and environmental regulations for future development
  • Internal feasibility study completed and supports concession application for Jordan oil shale project
  • Total proved and probable reserves increased 20% to 27.11 MMboe with a before income tax NPV-10% of $174.69 million

Kakwa-Resthaven, Alberta

Our 2017 wells benefitted from the improvements made in prior years.

These include drilling longer laterals and using more sand per metre in the fracs. This contributed to an increase in our type curve last year to 1.01 MMboe on a proved and probable basis. We are incrementally drilling longer wells and using higher sand tonnage where possible. Our most recent well pairs are targeting adjacent intervals in the Montney to see if inter-well spacing can be reduced to less than 200m. This could increase the number of wells on our acreage.

Based on lateral lengths of approximately 1.5 miles and spacing of 200m between wells, there are over 50 (12.5 net) wells to be drilled on our joint venture block. Though we see some cost inflation in coming years, mainly for completions, we expect capital and operating costs will benefit from our $11 million investment in infrastructure over the last two years. These included the first phase of a central water storage facility, gas lift facilities and a regenerative amine system. We anticipate a further investment of approximately $15 million over the next two years that will include the next phase of the central water storage facility and a staged expansion of the central processing facility to 60 MMcf/d plus associated liquids.

We plan to use our share of these expanded facilities to process any volumes from our adjacent seven section block where we have recently brought in a partner. We are looking forward to the first results from this block later this year. Based on similar spacing and well length, success here could more than double the number of Questerre’s net locations at Kakwa.

St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec

Final regulations and local acceptability are the remaining two hurdles to resuming drilling in Quebec.

The draft regulations introduced last fall appear workable but could be improved to be more efficient and competitive. We have provided our feedback to the ministries of energy and the environment on both the oil and gas and environmental regulations. We are looking forward to the final oil and gas regulations later this spring and the final environmental regulations this fall. Most importantly, the regulations allow us to drill and complete wells in Quebec subject to securing social acceptability.

Just as our step by step approach with the government was successful in introducing the new law, we think our clean gas pilot and local revenue sharing could do the same for social acceptability. We expect this will meet with opposition from some municipalities. However, in municipalities that are open to development, we are hopeful it can be done over the next twelve months.

We are designing our clean gas pilot to reduce emissions, fresh water usage and noise. This would use Quebec’s abundant hydroelectricity to power compressors and eventually drilling rigs. It is similar to the North Sea where production platforms are now being electrified. We plan to store and recycle water used for completions, similar to our operations at Kakwa. We are also discussing with local communities how they could share financially in local development.

Oil Shale Mining

Our project in Jordan is at an earlier stage but still similar in scale to Quebec.

Jordan has well established regulations for oil shale development and is a premium market for oil because it imports over 100,000 bbl/d to meet its energy needs. The country is focused on the development of its natural resources, particularly its oil shale deposits, which rank among the largest in the world. The challenge is how to develop our multi-billion barrel oil shale deposit in the current price environment.

Our oil shale in Jordan is unique. It is primarily a marlstone or chalk with approximately 25% water by weight and relatively high in sulphur. Efficiently heating the shale and capturing the large volumes of water for future use in the process is critical. We are evaluating three different retorting processes with this goal in mind.

We acquired additional common shares and now hold approximately 30% of the common share capital of Red Leaf. We continue to work with them to further optimize their process for our shale.

Our goal for 2018 is to have a third party engineering firm validate and integrate our internal assessment and cost estimates based on the nine studies completed to date. We are targeting an initial project size of 50,000 bbl/d to benefit from the economies of scale, particularly those related to upgrading the produced oil to diesel and gasoline. Concurrently, we plan to begin negotiations with the Jordanian government for a concession agreement.

Operational & Financial

While our exit production from Kakwa doubled over the year to 1,358 boe/d and contributed to corporate volumes of 1,714 boe/d in the fourth quarter, our average daily production over the year remained relatively unchanged at 1,373 boe/d from the prior year. Higher oil prices in 2017 were offset by increased operating costs, particularly at Kakwa and Antler, resulting in adjusted funds flow from operations of $6.78 million.

In addition to a $27.75 million investment primarily in our producing assets at Kakwa and Antler, we also made a $10.33 million investment to increase our equity interest in Red Leaf.

Outlook

We will make a similar investment in Kakwa this year based on well performance and current prices. Subject to the operator’s plans, this should again grow our production and reserves next year. Success on our Kakwa North acreage could add further incremental reserves.

Despite the outlook for natural gas prices, we are still bullish on our Quebec Utica gas discovery because the analogous Ohio Utica is exceeding expectations and the province remains a premium natural gas market. We have been designing our clean gas pilot to address stakeholder concerns and it fully aligns with the province’s goals of reducing energy imports and emissions.

While the outlook for oil prices is improving, we are focused on making our project in Jordan economic at current prices. We expect the engineering work completed in 2018 will give us more refined estimates of the costs to develop this multi-billion barrel oil shale resource.

Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer

Ser man på rapporten med brillene til enhver proff aksjonær, ja så vil de fremholde følgende 3 momenter som avgjørende og viktig.

1. QEC sier i klartekst at reguleringen for gasseventyret for QEC kommer våren 2018 (og vi er i det som kan omtales som våren 2018, så når som helst slippes den reguleringen). Om man ønsker å selge for å presse kurs like over påske, ja så vil mange sette pris på det:). .Denne reguleringen som alle venter på kommer straks.

2. QEC har gjort noen (spes 2 stk) svært gode og fremtidsrettede investeringer. Gidder ikke påpeke hvilke, fordi dem som har interesse av QEC vet.

3. QEC har ett elefantfunn i Jordan som det er foretatt grundige undersøkelser på. Nå søker QEC om lisens til å få utvinne sitt oljefunn i Jordan :). . QEC legger listen med en start prod på 50 000 fat. En slik lisens er avgjørende for få en kobling opp mot de mega store pengene. Nå kan Jordan sakte men sikkert også prises inn i kursen (har vært verdsatt til 0.- før pga uvissheter som man nå har fått avklart mye av).

"La oss slå fast noen ting som er OBJEKTIVE faktum og ikke gjenstand for subjektiv vurdering:

• QEC går bedre, det viser 2017 rapporten. Det er varslet et godt Q1 2018 som kommer i mai 2018.
  • QEC uttaler at de forventer hydrokarbonreguleringene vedr. Quebec “early 2018”.
  • Myndighetene i Quebec skriver på sine sider at reguleringene skulle vært publisert i henhold til Energy transition plan “autumn 2017”, de ligger altså etter sin tidsplan.
  • Minister Moreau som har ansvar for å frigi hydrokarbonreguleringene uttalte i januar 2018 at de “vil bli publisert så raskt som mulig”.
  • QEC har nå gått videre fra MOU og over til en prossess med å skulle søke konsesjon i Jordan.
  • JV partner i Montney offentlig gjøres ikke da denne JV partneren har interesser i andre av QEC sine områder.
  • QEC sitter på enorme verdier i Quebec og Jordan.
  • QEC har økende produksjon på eksisterende felter i Canada."

Jeg håper og velger å tro at bill106 kommer til uka onsdag 11 el fredag den 13 da
the minister Isabelle Melançon promised to respond within the week of April 9. ifbm. at Municipalities want the power to impose distances of at least 2 km between sources of drinking water and potential gas and oil facilities, rather than the 500 meters prescribed by the government.

Bunnen er nådd for QEC!!!?
Mye politisk spill i Canada disse dagene der det i dag vil være ett hastemøte ifbm. Trans Mountain pipeline. denne blir etter all sansynlighet presset gjennom. Meget viktig for olje og gass industrien i Canada.

Denne blir bygget, og Bill106 er rett rundt hjørnet.
Som dere kan høre i linken, så nevnes oxo hær at det har vært ett konstuktivt møte med store internasjonale olje og gass selskaper og myndighetene, der industrien etterlyser Reguleringen samt tilrettelegging for store investeringer.

3 Likes

Problemer eller forhandlingstaktik ?

Viser handlingskraft og at federale reguleringer og godkjente prosjekter som Kinder Morgan vil bli gjenomført, motstand vil det alltid være, men hær må man se fremover der naturressursene skal utvinnes men på en forsvarlig og miljøvennlig måte

1 Like
2 Likes

Kan det forventes noe spennende idag med tanken på nasjonal forsamling i Canada?

QEC- Important announcement on energy transition
QUÉBEC, May 7, 2018 / CNW Telbec / - The Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Minister responsible for the Northern Plan and Minister responsible for the Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine region, Pierre Moreau, Minister of Tourism and Minister responsible for the Mauricie, M me Julie Boulet , and the member for Saint-Maurice , Pierre Giguère, invite media representatives to a press conference during which they will proceed to an important announcement energy transition.

Date:
May 8, 2018

http://www.fil-information.gouv.qc.ca/Pages/Article.aspx?aiguillage=4jours&type=2&idArticle=2605077234

Q1:
https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/451229

Highlights

• Average daily production over 2,000 boe/d for the quarter
  • Adjusted funds flow from operations more than doubled to $4.7 million
  • Questerre partners with experienced operator to develop Kakwa North acreage
  • Questerre commissions integration study for Jordan oil shale project

Our production and cash flow growth this quarter was primarily driven by the increased investment in Kakwa.

Production from the joint venture acreage almost doubled from the first quarter of 2017. Including the light oil production acquired in Antler last fall, corporate volumes grew to just over 2,000 boe/d. With additional drilling scheduled for later this summer at Kakwa, we could see production dip in the next few quarters before a further increase by year-end.

Through a recent partnership with an experienced Montney operator, we plan to develop our immediately offsetting acreage. They are currently licensing drilling locations and the first well could spud by June. We are looking forward to these results given the strong condensate rates and low acid gas from our adjacent producing wells.

We were encouraged by comments this May from the Minister of Environment noting that the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources will soon be tabling regulations for hydrocarbons. Once finalized, we will be meeting with the municipalities to secure the local acceptability we need. We are confident there is interest in our clean gas pilot and its environmental and economic benefits.

During the quarter, we engaged Hatch Ltd., a global engineering firm, to review the engineering and economics for our oil shale project in Jordan. The initial project will target production of approximately 50,000 bbls/d and will include the costs to upgrade the produced oil to diesel and gasoline. Once this study is completed, we plan to commission a more detailed pre-FEED study as we commence negotiations for a concession agreement.

Over two-thirds of our corporate production is oil and liquids and the higher production this quarter benefitted from improving oil prices. We realized an average price of $52.56 per boe this year, up almost 20% from last year and our adjusted funds flow from operations was $4.7 million compared to $1.41 million last year.

Our capital spending for the quarter was $8.66 million focused almost exclusively on the Montney formation at Kakwa. Of this amount, about 50% was for field infrastructure including the installation of gas lift facilities, pipelines and to expand our central facility. Subject to the operator’s plans and results, we estimate our total capital investment this year could be $30 million including up to six (1.5 net) wells.

We are looking forward to the new regulations in Quebec. They will mark the conclusion of over seven years of studies and public consultations and the beginning of local consultations. For us, this will validate our step by step approach of working with government and stakeholders. We are confident this approach will be key to securing the local social acceptability we need to move forward.

Michael Binnion
President and Chief Executive Officer

4 Likes

Questerre settles lawsuit and consolidates Quebec position

Calgary, Alberta – Questerre Energy Corporation (“Questerre” or the “Company”)
(TSX,OSE:QEC) reported that it has executed a Letter of Intent with a senior
exploration and production company (the “LOI”) to settle outstanding litigation
and acquire all their assets in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec (the
“Lowlands”).

Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer of Questerre, commented,
“On closing, we will gain operatorship of our acreage in the Lowlands. We will
be in a much better position to communicate directly with municipalities and
address local concerns and acceptability. Our approach is that good
relationships with local communities comes first and development second.”

He added, “We will continue our step by step approach of working with the
government and municipalities. This project will proceed by adequately
addressing their concerns and making sure they participate in the benefits. We
are confident that, with success, this project will help Quebec greatly reduce
its hydrocarbon import problem and meet its 2030 energy policy targets.”

Pursuant to the LOI, Questerre will acquire the exploration rights to 753,000
net acres in the Lowlands, associated wells and equipment, geological and
geophysical data and other miscellaneous assets. Upon closing of the
transaction, both parties will release each other from all claims related to the
outstanding litigation. Other consideration including cash and the security
required for the assumption of abandonment and reclamation liabilities (“A&R
Liabilities”) is approximately $16.10 million in aggregate.
Questerre may post a letter of credit as security for the A&R Liabilities.

Closing of the transaction is subject to the enactment by the Ministry of Energy
and Natural Resources (“Ministry”) in Quebec of the following regulations (the
“Regulations”): (i) the Regulation Respecting Petroleum Exploration, Production
and Storage in a body of water; (ii) the Regulation Respecting Petroleum
Exploration, Production and Storage on land; and (iii) the Regulation Respecting
Petroleum Exploration, Production and Storage Licenses, and Pipeline
Construction or Use Authorization. The Company anticipates the final
Regulations could be published around the end of the second quarter of this
year. Additional conditions to closing include the execution of a purchase and
sale agreement.

Questerre Energy Corporation is leveraging its expertise gained through early
exposure to shale and other non-conventional reservoirs. The Company has base
production and reserves in the tight oil Bakken/Torquay of southeast
Saskatchewan. It is bringing on production from its lands in the heart of the
high-liquids Montney shale fairway. It is a leader on social license to operate
issues for its Utica shale gas discovery in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec.
It is pursuing oil shale projects with the aim of commercially developing these
significant resources.

Questerre is a believer that the future success of the oil and gas industry
depends on a balance of economics, environment and society. We are committed to
being transparent and are respectful that the public must be part of making the
important choices for our energy future.

For further information, please contact:

Questerre Energy Corporation
Jason D’Silva, Chief Financial Officer
(403) 777-1185 / (403) 777-1578 (FAX) /Email: [email protected]

Advisory Regarding Forward-Looking Statements

This news release contains certain statements which constitute forward-looking
statements or information (“forward-looking statements”) including the
Regulations being published and the timing thereof, the settlement of the
litigation, the posting of a letter of credit as security for the A&R
Liabilities, the entering into of a purchase and sale agreement and the closing
of the transaction. There is no assurance that the transactions contemplated
herein will close as anticipated or at all. Although Questerre believes that
the expectations reflected in our forward-looking statements are reasonable, our
forward-looking statements have been based on factors and assumptions concerning
future events which may prove to be inaccurate. Those factors and assumptions
are based upon currently available information available to Questerre.

Such statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other
factors that could influence actual results or events and cause actual results
or events to differ materially from those stated, anticipated or implied in the
forward-looking information, including the risks that the Regulations are not
enacted in a timely manner or prevent the closing of the purchase and sale of
the Quebec Assets. As such, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance
on the forward-looking information, as no assurance can be provided as to future
results, levels of activity or achievements. The risks, uncertainties, material
assumptions and other factors that could affect actual results are discussed in
our Annual Information Form and other documents available at www.sedar.com.
Furthermore, the forward-looking statements contained in this document are made
as of the date of this document and, except as required by applicable law,
Questerre does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or to revise any
of the included forward-looking statements, whether because of new information,
future events or otherwise. The forward-looking statements contained in this
document are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.

This news release does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the
United States. These securities may not be offered or sold in the United States
absent registration or an available exemption from registration under the United
States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.

Forward-looking statements are based on several material factors, expectations
or assumptions of Questerre which have been used to develop such statements and
information, but which may prove to be incorrect. Although Questerre believes
that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are
reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on them because Questerre can
give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Since forward-looking
statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they
involve inherent risks and uncertainties.

Further, events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially
from those predicted as a result of numerous known and unknown risks,
uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the
Company, including, without limitation: whether the Company’s exploration and
development activities respecting its prospects will be successful or that
material volumes of petroleum and natural gas reserves will be encountered, or
if encountered can be produced on a commercial basis; the ultimate size and
scope of any hydrocarbon bearing formations on its lands; that drilling
operations on its lands will be successful such that further development
activities in these areas are warranted; that Questerre will continue to conduct
its operations in a manner consistent with past operations; results from
drilling and development activities will be consistent with past operations; the
general stability of the economic and political environment in which Questerre
operates; drilling results; field production rates and decline rates; the
general continuance of current industry conditions; the timing and cost of
pipeline, storage and facility construction and expansion and the ability of
Questerre to secure adequate product transportation; future commodity prices;
currency, exchange and interest rates; regulatory framework regarding royalties,
taxes and environmental matters in the jurisdictions in which Questerre
operates; and the ability of Questerre to successfully market its oil and
natural gas products; changes in commodity prices; changes in the demand for or
supply of the Company’s products; unanticipated operating results or production
declines; changes in tax or environmental laws, changes in development plans of
Questerre or by third party operators of Questerre’s properties, increased debt
levels or debt service requirements; inaccurate estimation of Questerre’s oil
and gas reserve and resource volumes; limited, unfavourable or a lack of access
to capital markets; increased costs; a lack of adequate insurance coverage; the
impact of competitors; and certain other risks detailed from time-to-time in
Questerre’s public disclosure documents. Additional information regarding some
of these risks, expectations or assumptions and other factors may be found under
in the Company’s Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2017
and other documents available on the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com. The
reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking
statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are
made as of the date hereof and Questerre undertakes no obligations to update
publicly or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new
information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable
securities laws.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452852

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180604.OBI.20180604S11

3 Likes

Questerre updates litigation for Quebec assets; announces spud of Kakwa North well

Calgary, Alberta – Questerre Energy Corporation (“Questerre” or the “Company”)
(TSX,OSE:QEC) reported on the status of legal proceedings related to its assets
in Quebec.

Pursuant to a Letter of Intent with a senior exploration and production company
to acquire their Quebec assets (the “LOI”), as reported on June 4, 2018, on
closing of the transaction, both parties will release each other from all claims
related to the outstanding litigation. In the interim, the parties anticipate
entering into a standstill agreement to postpone all actions and toll any other
litigation to allow for closing of the transaction. In preparation for trial,
the Company recently obtained an independent assessment of its damages that are
estimated to range between $49.7 million and $243 million.

The Company also reported that the first well on its Kakwa North acreage, the
16-29-063-06W6M well (the “16-29 Well”), spud late last week. The well is
programmed with a lateral of approximately 2800m. Questerre holds a royalty
interest in the 16-29 Well.

Questerre Energy Corporation is leveraging its expertise gained through early
exposure to shale and other non-conventional reservoirs. The Company has base
production and reserves in the tight oil Bakken/Torquay of southeast
Saskatchewan. It is bringing on production from its lands in the heart of the
high-liquids Montney shale fairway. It is a leader on social license to operate
issues for its Utica shale gas discovery in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec.
It is pursuing oil shale projects with the aim of commercially developing these
significant resources.

Questerre is a believer that the future success of the oil and gas industry
depends on a balance of economics, environment and society. We are committed to
being transparent and are respectful that the public must be part of making the
important choices for our energy future.

For further information, please contact:

Questerre Energy Corporation
Jason D’Silva, Chief Financial Officer
(403) 777-1185 / (403) 777-1578 (FAX) /Email: [email protected]

Advisory Regarding Forward-Looking Statements

This news release contains certain statements which constitute forward-looking
statements or information (“forward-looking statements”) including the execution
of a standstill agreement, the anticipated closing of the transaction pursuant
to the LOI; the damages assessment pursuant to the litigation and the
anticipated length of the lateral for the 16-29 Well. There is no assurance that
the transactions contemplated herein will close as anticipated or at all.
Although Questerre believes that the expectations reflected in our
forward-looking statements are reasonable, our forward-looking statements have
been based on factors and assumptions concerning future events which may prove
to be inaccurate. Those factors and assumptions are based upon currently
available information available to Questerre. Such statements are subject to
known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could influence
actual results or events and cause actual results or events to differ materially
from those stated, anticipated or implied in the forward-looking information,
including the risks that the Regulations are not enacted in a timely manner or
prevent the closing of the purchase and sale of the Quebec Assets. As such,
readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking
information, as no assurance can be provided as to future results, levels of
activity or achievements. The risks, uncertainties, material assumptions and
other factors that could affect actual results are discussed in our Annual
Information Form and other documents available at www.sedar.com. Furthermore,
the forward-looking statements contained in this document are made as of the
date of this document and, except as required by applicable law, Questerre does
not undertake any obligation to publicly update or to revise any of the included
forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events or
otherwise. The forward-looking statements contained in this document are
expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.

This news release does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the
United States. These securities may not be offered or sold in the United States
absent registration or an available exemption from registration under the United
States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.

Forward-looking statements are based on several material factors, expectations
or assumptions of Questerre which have been used to develop such statements and
information, but which may prove to be incorrect. Although Questerre believes
that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are
reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on them because Questerre can
give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Since forward-looking
statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they
involve inherent risks and uncertainties.

Further, events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially
from those predicted as a result of numerous known and unknown risks,
uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the
Company, including, without limitation: whether the Company’s exploration and
development activities respecting its prospects will be successful or that
material volumes of petroleum and natural gas reserves will be encountered, or
if encountered can be produced on a commercial basis; the ultimate size and
scope of any hydrocarbon bearing formations on its lands; that drilling
operations on its lands will be successful such that further development
activities in these areas are warranted; that Questerre will continue to conduct
its operations in a manner consistent with past operations; results from
drilling and development activities will be consistent with past operations; the
general stability of the economic and political environment in which Questerre
operates; drilling results; field production rates and decline rates; the
general continuance of current industry conditions; the timing and cost of
pipeline, storage and facility construction and expansion and the ability of
Questerre to secure adequate product transportation; future commodity prices;
currency, exchange and interest rates; regulatory framework regarding royalties,
taxes and environmental matters in the jurisdictions in which Questerre
operates; and the ability of Questerre to successfully market its oil and
natural gas products; changes in commodity prices; changes in the demand for or
supply of the Company’s products; unanticipated operating results or production
declines; changes in tax or environmental laws, changes in development plans of
Questerre or by third party operators of Questerre’s properties, increased debt
levels or debt service requirements; inaccurate estimation of Questerre’s oil
and gas reserve and resource volumes; limited, unfavourable or a lack of access
to capital markets; increased costs; a lack of adequate insurance coverage; the
impact of competitors; and certain other risks detailed from time-to-time in
Questerre’s public disclosure documents. Additional information regarding some
of these risks, expectations or assumptions and other factors may be found under
in the Company’s Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2017
and other documents available on the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com. The
reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking
statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are
made as of the date hereof and Questerre undertakes no obligations to update
publicly or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new
information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable
securities laws.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452857

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180604.OBI.20180604S16

2 Likes

Både SP1M og Pareto regner med at forhøje deres kursmål.

Fra Børsextra i dag

QUESTERRE: Questerre varsler om intensjonsavtale om å kjøpe Repsols 75% andel i felles lisens i Quebec. Ved endelig avtale vil Questerre dermed overta operatørskapet og begge parter anse tidligere tvist som avsluttet. Pareto mener en endelig avtale vil være svært positivt og estimerer at det vil øke deres verdisetting av Questerres Quebec-lisenser med NOK 6-8 per aksje. De gjentar kjøp og varsler at kursmålet på NOK 11 sannsynligvis vil bli økt. SP1M anser på sin side at endelig avtale innebærer en verdiøkning på NOK 4-5 per aksje.

2 Likes

Questerre Energy blir operatør på Lowlands-områdene

Oljeselskapet Questerre Energy har benyttet en intensjonsavtale med et senior lete- og produksjonsselskap for å avgjøre rettstvisten og anskaffe alle selskapets eiendeler i St. Lawrence Lowlands, ifølge en melding mandag.

Questerre vil etter dette bli operatør på Lowlands-områdene, og vil anskaffe leierettighetene til 753.000 netto acres i Lowlands, samt relaterte brønner, utstyr, geologiske og geofysiske data, i tillegg til en rekke andre eiendeler, opplyses det.

Etter transaksjonen vil begge parter fristille hverandre fra alle andre krav relatert til rettstvisten.

Transaksjonen krever myndighetens godkjenning. Questerre venter en endelig godkjenning rundt utgangen av andre kvartal.

2 Likes