Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

SeaBird Exploration (SBX)

Dette er trist men ikke merkelig siden “nesten” alt faller nå.
Går ikke så mye bedre med andre oljerelaterte selskaper så det er nok ikke Seabird det er noe galt med.
Men nå må det snu slik at man kan sove godt igjen.

Jeg lurer på om jeg skal kjøpe mer eller vente på oppgang. Er ikke lenge til de legger fram tall.

SeaBird Exploration: Third quarter 2018 presentation and webcast

30 October 2018, Limassol, Cyprus

SeaBird Exploration will present their financial results for the third quarter of 2018 on Thursday 8 November. There will be an investor presentation at 08:00 hours at SeaBird’s Oslo office, 2nd floor, Cort Adelers gate 16, Oslo.

The presentation will be transmitted live at http://www.sbexp.com/investor-relations.aspx and a recorded version will be available shortly thereafter.

SeaBird is a global provider of marine acquisition for 2D/3D and 4D seismic data, and associated products and services to the oil and gas industry. SeaBird specializes in high quality operations within the high end of the source vessel and 2D market, as well as in the shallow/deep water 2D/3D and 4D market. Main focus for the company is proprietary seismic surveys (contract seismic). Main success criteria for the company are an unrelenting focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE), combined with efficient collection of high quality seismic data. All statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict, and are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove accurate. These factors include SeaBird`s reliance on a cyclical industry and the utilization of the company’s vessels. Actual results may differ substantially from those expected or projected in the forward-looking statements.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act

For further queries contact:

Hans Petter Klohs

CEO SeaBird Exploration

Phone: +47 22402718

or

Nils Haugestad

CFO SeaBird Exploration

Phone: +47 22402717

This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SeaBird Exploration Plc via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181030.GlobeNewswire.HUG2222624

Håper virkelig at Q3 blir bra. Ser ikke ut som om det blir kjempebra men det kan bli bedre enn Q2 og bedre enn Q3 i fjor.

Men nå MÅ det komme nye kontrakter på den nye båten Geowave og Aquila som har ligget i Bilbao i mange mnd.
De skryter av at de får så mange forespørsler, men forespørsler i seg selv er ikke nok.
Så har de plaget investorer med emisjoner i lang tid for å finansiere den nye båten.
Nå må investorer få noe igjen og da trenger vi kontrakter.

SeaBird Exploration: third quarter 2018 report

8 November 2018, Limassol, Cyprus

SeaBird is pleased to announce its third quarter 2018 report.

Summary observations for the quarter

- Revenues for the quarter were $5.4 million, compared to $2.9 million Q2 2018 and $2.7 million Q3 2017. 

• Reported EBITDA for the quarter was negative $2.8 million compared to negative $2.3 million for Q2 2018 and negative $14.4 million for Q3 2017.

• Reported EBIT for the quarter was negative $4.2 million compared to negative $4.0 million for Q2 2018 and negative $25.6 million for Q3 2017.

• Capital expenditures were USD 1.2 million during the quarter compared to USD 0.1 million in Q3 2017. 

• Vessel utilization for the quarter was 55%, compared to 22% in Q2 2018 and 22% in Q3 2017.

About SeaBird: SeaBird is a global provider of marine acquisition for 2D/3D and 4D seismic data, and associated products and services to the oil and gas industry. SeaBird specializes in high quality operations within the high end of the source vessel and 2D market, as well as in the shallow/deep water 2D/3D and 4D market. Main focus for the company is proprietary seismic surveys (contract seismic). Main success criteria for the company are an unrelenting focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE), combined with efficient collection of high quality seismic data. All statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict, and are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove accurate. These factors include SeaBird`s reliance on a cyclical industry and the utilization of the company’s vessels. Actual results may differ substantially from those expected or projected in the forward-looking statements.

The third quarter 2018 presentation will be transmitted live here:

Join the meeting

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act

Hans Petter Klohs

CEO SeaBird Exploration

or

Nils Haugestad

CFO SeaBird Exploration

SeaBird Q3 2018 report
SeaBird Q3 2018 investor presentation

This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181108.GlobeNewswire.HUG2224039

SeaBird Exploration: Contract update

8 November 2018, Limassol, Cyprus

SeaBird Exploration has received another 30 day extension for the Osprey Explorer, currently working on an OBN survey in the US Gulf of Mexico that was announced on 25 June 2018 and commenced in late August. The extension is in accordance with the contract and brings the firm period of the contract to a total of 120 days. The company is using the Osprey Explorer for the work.

In addition, the company has started a multi-client 2D survey with a duration of approximately two weeks in North-West Europe, which is to be acquired in November. The multi-client survey is pre-funded and approximately cash neutral. The company is using the Harrier Explorer for the survey.    

About SeaBird: SeaBird is a global provider of marine acquisition for 2D/3D and 4D seismic data, and associated products and services to the oil and gas industry. SeaBird specializes in high quality operations within the high end of the source vessel and 2D market, as well as in the shallow/deep water 2D/3D and 4D market. Main focus for the company is proprietary seismic surveys (contract seismic). Main success criteria for the company are an unrelenting focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE), combined with efficient collection of high quality seismic data. All statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict, and are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove accurate. These factors include SeaBird`s reliance on a cyclical industry and the utilization of the company’s vessels. Actual results may differ substantially from those expected or projected in the forward-looking statements.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. 

Hans Petter Klohs

CEO SeaBird Exploration

or

Nils Haugestad

CFO SeaBird Exploration

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181108.GlobeNewswire.HUG2224721

SeaBird Exploration: Delivery of Eagle Explorer and new contract

13 November 2018, Limassol, Cyprus

Reference is made to the stock exchange notices of 11 July 2018 and 1 August 2018 regarding the acquisition of the Geowave Voyager, fully rigged with 40km streamer and dual source, for USD 17 million.  SeaBird Exploration has now taken delivery of the Geowave Voyager from CGG and the vessel has been renamed Eagle Explorer.  

As part of the purchase agreement, SeaBird will have a preferred supplier status with CGG when using the Eagle Explorer.  SeaBird and CGG have entered into a contract for the vessel, operating as a source vessel.  The contract is for 160 days firm with options for CGG to extend.  The work will start in December, after the vessel has completed class renewal.

SeaBird is a global provider of marine acquisition for 2D/3D and 4D seismic data, and associated products and services to the oil and gas industry. SeaBird specializes in high quality operations within the high end of the source vessel and 2D market, as well as in the shallow/deep water 2D/3D and 4D market. Main focus for the company is proprietary seismic surveys (contract seismic). Main success criteria for the company are an unrelenting focus on Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE), combined with efficient collection of high quality seismic data. All statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict, and are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove accurate. These factors include SeaBird`s reliance on a cyclical industry and the utilization of the company’s vessels. Actual results may differ substantially from those expected or projected in the forward-looking statements.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. 

Hans Petter Klohs

CEO SeaBird Exploration

or

Nils Haugestad

CFO SeaBird Exploration

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181113.GlobeNewswire.HUG2225454

14/11-2018 07:30:23: (SBX, SBX-J) SeaBird Exploration: 2D survey in the Americas

Vis børsmeldingen

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181114.GlobeNewswire.HUG2225590

Osprey Explorer: I drift mexico gulfen
Harreier Explorer: I drift mellom norge og england.
Celtic Voyager: I drift Kork England
Voyager Explorer: Er i oppdrag utenfor Brunei ser det ut som!
Geowawe Voyager: På verksted/ klassing i Tampa, skal på oppdrag når den er ferdig der.

I opplag: Munnen Explorer: Bergen
: Aquila Explorer : Bilbao

Dette ser jo lovende ut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Her er link til dokumentet som ser ut til å være godkjenningen for de fem seismikkselskapene som ble underskrevet forrige fredag, 30. november.

Dokumentet er på 389 sider, mesteparten handler om hvordan man ikke unødig skal forstyrre delfiner og hval under seismikkinnhentningen.

Det er også noen interessante detaljer om størrelse og varighet for de planlagte seismikkoperasjone:

Vi snakker om 2D for alle 5 selskaper: ”The planned surveys are 2D surveys, designed to acquire data over large areas in order to screen for potential hydrocarbon prospectivity”.

CGG har planlagt seismikk for 28.670 km i 155 dager fra juli til desember. Uklart hvor mange båter, men jeg tipper 2 ut fra de tall som er gjengitt.

TGS vil dekke 58.300 km ”from Delaware to northern Florida” og bruke 308 dager. TGS skal tydeligvis bruke to båter: ”We note that TGS plans to deploy two independent source vessels”.

Så kommer det interessante:

To båter for TGS i 308 dager hver, tilsvarer jo 20 måneders arbeid totalt. Og dette stemmer jo akkurat med opsjonen TGS har med SBX (som bl.a. er nevnt i SBX prospektet fra 22. august 2018: ”TGS remains an important customer of SeaBird, and the parties have entered into an option agreement where SeaBird may provide up to 20 months of seismic services pending demand from TGS”).

Brikkene begynner å falle på plass. Plutselig virker TGS opsjonen logisk og dette ser lovende ut for SBX…

I tillegg har trolig SBX mulighet til å leie ut båten Eagle Explorer til CGG siden SeaBird er foretrukket leverandør til CGG for 2D. Hvis CGG starter opp med innhentingen av seismikk som planlagt i juli, så vil Eagle være ferdig med den faste delen av sitt første oppdrag for CGG som starter nå i desember og er på 160 dager.

Hvis dette slår til, vil plutselig SBX ha en backlog som tilsvarer analysene med kursmål opp mot 4 kr som er nesten 200% høyere enn dagens kurs.

Det kan bli hyggelige meldinger fra SBX fremover.

2 Likes

Takk for lenka. Jeg fulgt med på selskapet og tror at SBX kan gi en fin avkastning om ikke så lenge om man investerer nå. Kommer selv til å øke min andel.

1 Like

Opp 8% idag så langt. Har troa på at denne skal videre opp på både kort og lang sikt.

1 Like

Meget solid oppgang i det siste. Hva tror dere? Hvor langt opp skal vi?

Bryter den over 1,55 i morgen kan den havne mellom 1,7 og 1,9 på mellom-lang sikt tror jeg. Rundt Q1 er det mer aktuelt med et kursmål over 2 igjen, men who knows… Kommer oljen opp igjen skyter denne fart!

2 Likes

07/01-2019 08:00:31: (SBX, SBX-J) SeaBird Exploration: 2D survey in Americas region

Hyggelige meldinger i dag, og fin kursoppgang. Kjøpsanbefaling og kursmål på 2,50:

Fin artikkel fra e24 på Seismikk også:

1 Like

24/01-2019 10:12:28: (SBX, SBX-J) SeaBird Exploration: contract extensions

20/02-2019 08:00:11: (SBX, SBX-J) SeaBird Exploration: Fourth quarter 2018 presentation and webcast

26/02-2019 07:00:18: (SBX, SBX-J) SeaBird Exploration: fourth quarter 2018 report