Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

Seadrill Limited (SDRL) 🛱

Finner ingen trÄd pÄ SDRL,

Er det noen som har kjĂžpt i det stille?

2 Likes

Har tradet den litt med hell, men en skummel aksje Ä sitte i lenge akkurat nÄ etter min mening. SkyhÞy risiko.

De snakket om det sÄvidt i pengepodden nÄ, og konklusjonen hÞrtes ganske logisk ut: Vurder den ETTER at selskapet er restrukturert og refinansiert.

Sitter pÄ endel bear warrants da jeg tror det blir emisjon ned mot 4kr eller konkurs.

4 Likes

What Does It Mean For Seadrill?

Can we draw a parallel with what John Fredriksen did with Frontline back in 2012?

Samme, vurderte d i Songa men ble for grÄdig med Ä treffe bunn :slight_smile:

DnB har sdrl pÄ selg med kursmÄl 5 kr forresten

Har du link til disse?

https://www.nordnet.no/mux/web/marknaden/aktiehemsidan/warranter.html?identifier=60202&marketplace=15&inhibitTrade=1

Det fascinerende med dette er ikke hvordan Seadrill kun falt -38% idag, uten hvorfor selskapet fortsatt er vurdert till 1.6 miljarder NOK. Er dette tull? Meldingen idag betyr i stort sett att selskapet er verdilÞst, hvem kjÞper nÄ?

Men jag ser ett amerikanerne ikke er like glade

3 Likes

Gratulerer @kjetils?

Fikk mail i morrest
"Minority Shareholders in SeaDrill now fast approaching a Cat Stevens moment: You will still be here, but your dreams will be gone. Recommendation Change from BUY to SELL Target Price change from NOK 50 to NOK 5"

2 Likes

Fikk den samme. Slo meg hvor j*** nonchalant Norne var i den mailen, etter Ä ha hatt kjÞpsanbefaling pÄ seadrill i ukesvis, selv om alle lys burde blinke rundt den pÄgÄende restruktureringen.
Samme dritten de kjĂžrte i Reno Norden :rage:

1 Like

Tusen takk :slight_smile:
+575% i dag men bommet litt pÄ timingen sÄ langt fra rik pÄ disse enda :slight_smile:

3 Likes

et mirakel at kursen ikke har kollapset fullstendig for lenge siden.hadde veldig lyst Ä shorte denne, men ikke mulig Ä fÄ lÄne aksjer.ikke rart for de som eier disse vil nok selge heller.

1 Like

Sier jo litt nÄr undertegnede som har drevet med aksjer i to Är og ikke investerer i oljeting klarer Ä skjÞnne infoen som blir lagt frem andre steder, det er ikke sÄ veldig komplisert.

Ikke imponert av Norne

SĂ„ er vi her igjen da.

SDRL: OSLO BØRS - SUSPENDED

08:21
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement from
Seadrill Limited of 2 July 2018 in relation to the
emergence from Chapter 11.

On the basis of this announcement Oslo Stock Exchnage has decided to suspend
trading in the following instruments:

SDRL - BMG7945E1057
BULL SDRL X2 ND - NO0010787849
Seadrill Ltd 14/19 FRN SEK - NO0010705791

Source Url: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=454975

I dag starter handelen i «nye» Seadrill-aksjen i New York
29 minutter siden · Johan NordstrÞm
16 millioner av de 100 millioner nye aksjene vil kunne handles i ettermiddag pÄ New York-bÞrsen, det meldte Seadrill mandag.
De gamle aksjene i Seadrill vil bli vekslet inn i 0,0037345 «nye» Seadrill-aksjer per «gammel» Seadrill-aksje de gamle aksjonÊrene eide per 2. juli. Samtidig blir de «gamle» aksjene nullet.
Den «gamle» Seadrill-aksjen er nÄ suspendert pÄ Oslo BÞrs. Suspensjon av et verdipapir innebÊrer at verdipapiret ikke kan handles i handelssystemet, ordre vil slettes og markedet underrettes.
I gÄr falt Seadrill-aksjen til 1,978 kroner per aksje pÄ Oslo BÞrs.
Men etter at Oslo BÞrs stengte falt Seadrill-aksjen pÄ bÞrsen i New York til 10 cent per aksje, tilsvarende 81,60 Þre per aksje.
Seadrill meldte mandag kveld at de er ute av den sÄkalte Chapter 11-prosessen i USA, og at restruktureringen er gjennomfÞrt.
Selskapet skrev at de har mottatt godkjenning for Ä notere aksjene i «nye» Seadrill pÄ New York-bÞrsen og at de Þnsker Ä sÞke notering pÄ Oslo BÞrs ogsÄ.
De fÞrste aksjene i «nye» Seadrill skal i handelen i dag tirsdag i New York.
Ticker for den nye aksjen: BMG7998G1069

2 Likes

BMG7998G1069 klinger liksom ikke helt som SDRL. :thinking:

Spennede Ă„ fĂžlge utviklingen videre.

1 Like

SDRL - Trading in SDRL R shares

Hamilton, Bermuda, 1 August 2018 - Seadrill Limited (“Seadrill” or the “Company”) refers to the announcement dated 26 July 2018 regarding the listing and trading of its shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange (“OSE”) under the ticker symbol “SDRL” (ISIN BMG7998G1069).

6,144,077 shares registered in the Norwegian Central Securities Depository (Verdipapirsentralen) (the “VPS”) are restricted shares in the U.S., and are subject to a 40 day holding period (from 2 July 2018) during which they cannot be traded in the U.S. These restricted shares may only be traded in accordance with Regulation S, pursuant to registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “1933 Act”) or pursuant to an available exemption from the registration requirements of the 1933 Act.

These restricted shares are delivered and registered on a separate ISIN USG8000W1130 in the VPS. They will be listed on the OSE under a separate ticker symbol “SDRL R” and not traded under ticker symbol “SDRL” and ISIN BMG7998G1069.

FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS

This news release includes forward looking statements. Such statements are generally not historical in nature, and specifically include statements about the Company’s plans, strategies, business prospects, changes and trends in its business, the markets in which it operates and its restructuring efforts. These statements are made based upon management’s current plans, expectations, assumptions and beliefs concerning future events impacting the Company and therefore involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this news release. Consequently, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed. When considering these forward-looking statements, you should keep in mind the risks described from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 20-F (File No. 001-34667). The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the Company to predict all of these factors. Further, the Company cannot assess the impact of each such factor on its business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to be materially different from those contained in any forward looking statement.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Seadrill Limited via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180801.GlobeNewswire.HUG2208410

Oslo BĂžrs - SDRL R - Listing of new shares

Reference is made to the stock exchange notice of Seadrill Limited (the
“Company”) of 1 August 2018 at 06:39:47 regarding 6,144,077 shares (the
“Restricted Shares”) in the Company which are restricted shares in the U.S. and
are subject to a 40 day holding period (from 2 July 2018) during which they
cannot be traded in the U.S.

The Restricted Shares are therefore registered on a separate ISIN BMG8000W1139
in the Norwegian Central Securities Depository (Nw. Verdipapirsentralen) (the
“VPS”). The Restricted Shares will be assumed for listing only on Oslo Bþrs
under a separate trading symbol “SDRL R” from and including 3 August 2018.

The Restricted Shares will be subject to the Oslo BĂžrs Member and Trading Rules
(MTR) 1630 regarding trading in securities of US issuers issued pursuant to the
offshore safe harbour from registration requirements available under Category 2
of Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and
identified as such on the trading system with the letters “REG S”.

The Restricted Shares will be listed from 3 August 2018:

Name: Seadrill REG S
Ticker: SDRL R
Instrument ID: 1304159
ISIN: BMG8000W1139
Segment: OBNW
Instrument Type: Share (SH)
Country of register: NO - NORWAY
Trading Currency: NOK
Exchange Market Size (EMS): 50
Face value: USD 0.10
Number of shares for listing: 6,144,077

Seadrill Limited is classified as “10101010 Oil & Gas Drilling” in GICS (Global
Industry Classification Standard).

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=456481

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180802.OBI.20180802S61

SDRL - New ISIN for SDRL R shares

Hamilton, Bermuda, 3 August 2018 - Seadrill Limited (“Seadrill” or the “Company”) refers to the announcement dated 1 August 2018 regarding the listing and trading of certain restricted shares under the ticker symbol “SDRL R” on the Oslo Stock Exchange (“OSE”). The Company has been informed that an error was made in assigning an ISIN to these shares. The correct ISIN for these shares is BMG8000W1139 and the shares are expected to be listed on the OSE from and including 3 August 2018.

FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS

This news release includes forward looking statements. Such statements are generally not historical in nature, and specifically include statements about the Company’s plans, strategies, business prospects, changes and trends in its business, the markets in which it operates and its restructuring efforts. These statements are made based upon management’s current plans, expectations, assumptions and beliefs concerning future events impacting the Company and therefore involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this news release. Consequently, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed. When considering these forward-looking statements, you should keep in mind the risks described from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 20-F (File No. 001-34667). The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the Company to predict all of these factors. Further, the Company cannot assess the impact of each such factor on its business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to be materially different from those contained in any forward looking statement.

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Seadrill Limited via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180803.GlobeNewswire.HUG2209073