Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

SoftOx småprat

Ja sant, driver med det samme.
Kan ikke bare fed holde seg litt hawkishst eller hva det heter litt mer da?! Jaja god påske

1 Like

Histoplasma og Blastomyces sopp sprer seg

Fin blanding med dette og “Kraken” nå så har vi det virkelig gående… er bare å ha en flaske Safedes eller to liggende hjemme!

Ja det er dette de sliter med i bla India, sopp er utbredt og i tillegg bruker de stereoder i behandling av covid som svekker immunforsvaret ytterligere.
COVID-19 likely increases the risk for fungal infections because of its effect on the immune system and because treatments for COVID-19 (like steroids and other drugs) can weaken the body’s defenses against fungi.

1 Like

Setter min lit til at det finnes noen i det store apparatet som nå er i gang også ser det store bilde og tenker potensialet litt frem i tid…

Har denne EXCITE artikkelen vært delt før? Fra 7 oktober '22

Interessant at de nettopp har tatt inn en fra advisory board til EXCITE i Softox styret
https://www.exciteinternational.com/site/about-henrik-nielsen-advisory-council

14 Likes

Vi driver med eller (hun som er sykepleier i huset) selvtesting av Safedes på en hæl (hennes gamle mor på snart 80) som på ingen måte ser bra ut og full av biofilm. Etter litt kjeft fra undertegnede om at Prontosan og sølvteip er det ingen hjelp i ut fra resultatet og diagrammet som Softox viser til (bakterie reduksjon) gikk hun noe motvillig med på bruk av Safedes, virker lovende etter 3-4 behandlinger men vil komme med mer info litt senere. :wink:

Skjermbilde 2023-01-08 kl. 16.15.05

8 Likes

Ikke særlig pene bilder men det er jo sånn slike kroniske sår ser ut, ikke det værste jeg har sett heller faktisk. At du har en sykepleier med deg var bra.
Veldigt bra at du deler👍

Fukter gasbind med Safedes som legges på og så pakkes det inn med plastfolie utenpå, får ligge å godgjøre seg en times tid. Ut fra brukeren svir det litt etter en stund og “prikker” litt i såret. Prøver lengre behandling da Safedes er svakere blanding enn SBE. Hovedsaken er at såret blir borte og man kan opp og gå igjen…

7 Likes

Stakkars dame som har fått et slikt sår. Krysser fingrene for at det blir bedre. Veldig synd på gamle som får det slik.

6 Likes

SoftOx Solutions AS: Final grant agreement with the European Defence Fund signed

Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement from SoftOx Solutions AS on 20 July 2022 regarding the result of the European Defence Fund (EDF) application and The Commissariat a l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives press release on the 6th of January 2023.

SoftOx Solutions , a medtech and clinical-stage pharmaceutical company based in Oslo, Norway, announces the signing of the final grant agreement for the COUNTERACT Consortium - which includes SoftOx - with the European Defence Fund. COUNTERACT aims to reinforce the European Union’s preparedness for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN)-type threats. The project includes pre-clinical and clinical studies on the safety and efficiency of medical countermeasures targeting CBRN-type threats.

The project will cover a four-year period and started in December 2022. This project brings together key European players: from 11 EU Member states (five universities; three technological research bodies; ten public research institutes; eight SME and start-ups). 19 of these are related to the part of the project where SoftOx
is involved. SoftOx is a part of the COUNTERACT consortium, and the SoftOx technology is one of the three main technologies forming the basis for the grant. This funding of NOK 97 million related to the first of four possible phases, will contribute to the development of an MCM inhalator based on the SoftOx technology.
EDF communicates a willingness to continue giving support to technologies that deliver results in line with expectations. New calls will be announced on an annual basis through 2027.

“This first grant is a significant recognition of our work, and we are proud that the EU Commission has invested in the SoftOx technology to strengthen preparedness against chemical and biological weapons,” said Christian Harstad, interim CEO of SoftOx. “This project with the COUNTERACT Consortium gives us the opportunity to further develop our inhalation solution for which there is a significant need in both the civil and military markets. This grant states our potential to double the size of the markets we aim to approach with the SoftOx inhalation solution.”

Due to expected synergies, it is anticipated that participating in the EDF program will reduce the need for investments both on the civil and defence development of a SoftOx inhalation solution. The civilian market opportunity is larger because of the inhalator’s potential as a first-line treatment of human respiratory infections.

It is the SoftOx subsidiary SoftOx Defense Solutions AS that is part of the COUNTERACT consortium.

COUNTERACT objectives:

• Develop and mature four types of medical countermeasures, for which two
will aim to achieve the stage of application for authorization to place
the products on the market by the European Medicines Agency;

• Promote EU independence in the development and production of countermeasures
against NRBC threats by establishing a European network of sustainable
industries,research laboratories, research bodies and clinical centers,
aiming to achieve a flexible and efficient umbrella structure for the health
sector targeting defense;

• Draw up a road map for the development of the future generation of medical
countermeasures against current and future threats, simplify the process
for obtaining market authorizations, guarantee independent EU
supply chains and prepare storage and deployment strategies.

For any enquiries, please contact:

Geir Almås, Chair of the board of SoftOx Solutions AS (+47) 977 59 071
Christian Harstad, Interim CEO of SoftOx Solutions AS (+47) 926 58 766
Mail: ir@soft-ox.com
Phone: Front Desk: (+47) 948-59-599

About SoftOx Solutions AS

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/579778

28 Likes

Denne er god:

Due to expected synergies, it is anticipated that participating in the EDF program will reduce the need for investments both on the civil and defence development of a SoftOx inhalation solution.

12 Likes

“expected” … Må ikkje selle skinnet før bjørnen er skutt no :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fin start på uka! Ikke noe nytt her for oss som følger godt med så vidt jeg kan se? Men det er gull verdt med positiv oppmerksomhet for aksjen. Regner med tosifret prosentvis oppgang i dag.

4 Likes

“This first grant is a significant recognition of our work, and we are proud that the EU Commission has invested in the SoftOx technology to strengthen preparedness against chemical and biological weapons,” said Christian Harstad

Hehe, om dette fungerer mot kjemiske våpen også, timingen kunne ikke vært bedre isåfall.

4 Likes

og likevel “null” interesse i markedet… gni seg litt i øynene
markedet er langt fra friskmeldt for vekstaksjer…

Der har du forklaringen, @stone :wink:

1 Like

Mulig det ikke er nytt, men jeg har i allefall ikke lagt merke til det før: “This funding of NOK 97 million related to the first of four possible phases …” “New calls will be announced on an annual basis through 2027.”

Hadde inntrykk av det var 97 millioner for hele fireårs-perioden, men dette kan jo by på mer underveis .

11 Likes

Det kan jeg være enig i. Men de sier vel også indirekte at de ikke har noen planer om å spinne ut SIS for salg eller partnerskap slik noen har hatt et håp om. Sånn jeg leser det, så kommer de ikke til å gjøre noe med SIS utenfor dette samarbeidet. Og det kan jo selvsagt være fornuftig. Men det betyr også at det ikke er noen quick fix i vente når det gjelder SIS.

Også verdt å merke seg at dette tydeligvis er en konkurranse hvor COUNTERACT skal satse på 2 av 4 av kandidatene som er med. Har ikke forstått det slik tidligere. Men nå er jo utviklingskostnadene uansett verdt en god del, selv om de til slutt ikke skulle gå videre. Eller misforstår jeg dette?

3 Likes