Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Targovax - Småprat 2020 (TRVX)

Ja base case er at emisjon kommer etter resultater hvis det ikke blir partner av resultatene.

2 Likes

Holder fortsatt en liten knapp på at Soug sin uttalelse “først resultater, så partner” Blir utfallet etter meso data.

1 Like

Enig, han blir “svar skyldig” ender Meso opp uten ønsket utfall, selv om han ikke har garantert for noe som helst. Nå har vel “først data så partner” blitt uttalt ved flere anledninger, og jeg er også så sikker som det er mulig å være på at dette er godt fundamentert, selv om de ikke har / hadde analysert alle data på det stadiet.

I should also mention, but I can’t mention the name, we are talking to a major corporation who’s shown interest in working with us on that trial, which is, of course, very encouraging as a small biotech

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited-transcript-trvx-ol-earnings-135916487.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALi4n8VEQpcLqbhWXcbpyS_GwfO2MiXH1JRvl6u8l_gDGNXAYpYcM-BwkHhLGW6HIby4-MT4SdvVkruTNFSBHHSDK-2V2ukt9gard6zx7IBSekzDbYWzJCqF71MOsre08YDcO0vrZvOwWoFClaT6uG2_2WoiftYcybInG0AxsVKX

Høres jo ut som de prater med minst en konkret partner

1 Like

Oppdatert pressemelding:

Updated press release : Targovax and IOVaxis Therapeutics enters Option Agreement for TG mutant RAS vaccine license and clinical development in China

(Updated press release with information about transaction advisor)

• IOVaxis buys an exclusive option to license the TG01/02 cancer vaccines for China, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore, for a fee of USD 250.000
  • If exercised, the license has a potential value of up to USD 100 million in development and commercial milestones, in addition to double-digit royalties
  • The parties will negotiate a full License Agreement based on pre-agreed terms and principles in the Option Agreement

Oslo, Norway 8 January 2020 - Targovax ASA (OSE: TRVX), a clinical stage immuno-oncology company developing oncolytic viruses and cancer vaccines to target hard-to-treat solid tumors, today announces that it has entered into an exclusive option agreement with IOVaxis Therapeutics of Nantong, China, for clinical development and licensing of the Targovax mutant RAS vaccines TG01 and TG02 in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore.

IOVaxis, a spin-off from ImmuOn Therapeutics, has secured an exclusive option to develop and license the TG01 and TG02 mutant RAS neoantigen vaccines in the above mentioned territories. The option can be exercised into an exclusive license by the earlier of i) the first regulatory approval to start a clinical trial in the territory, or ii) one year from the effective date of the Option Agreement. IOVaxis will pay Targovax USD 250.000 for this exclusive option. The milestone payment for the exercise of the option to license TG01/02 is USD 3 million.

Under the Option Agreement, IOVaxis and Targovax will jointly define a development plan in the territory, and IOVaxis will be responsible for all local regulatory filings and be the sponsor of clinical trials. The full License Agreement remains to be finalized, but the parties have pre-agreed the key commercial and operational terms in the Option Agreement. If exercised, the total potential development and commercial milestones for the TG01/02 license may reach up to USD 100 million, plus tiered royalties on net sales up to mid double digits.

Locust Walk served as transaction advisor to Targovax.

Øystein Soug, CEO of Targovax, said : “The industry is finally realizing the potential value of mutant RAS as a target in cancer and we continue to believe that a vaccine is the optimal therapeutic approach to deal with this target, hence we are thrilled to secure this agreement with IOVaxis. In IOVaxis we have found an ideal partner committed to neoantigen vaccine development in China, the second largest pharmaceutical market in the world. This is both a commercially attractive arrangement for Targovax and will also enable new TG studies to further demonstrate the clinical benefit of our mutant RAS vaccination concept. Therefore, this is an important step for the TG program and Targovax.”

Dr. John Wang, CEO of IOVaxis, said : “We are excited to enter into this collaboration with Targovax. IOVaxis is a pioneer in neoantigen cancer vaccine development in China, and we have been searching for suitable shared neoantigen vaccine products to in-license for regional development. Mutant RAS solid tumors are prevalent and a high unmet medical need in China, particularly in pancreatic and colorectal cancers, and we therefore believe the TG01 and TG02 vaccines have significant local commercial potential and can benefit a large number of patients”.

For further information, please contact:
Renate Birkeli, Investor Relations

2 Likes

Soug sa i siste Radium at:

“Det som skal skje først er at vi skal lese ut dataene fra den pågående studien og få en partner”.

1 Like

Ja, man må være relativt naiv (hvis ikke direkte idiot), hvis man ser for sig at CFO rejser alene til Kina for at lukke en aftale. Her har vi en ledelse der arbejder professionelt og leverer på deres guiding … der var langt mellem de trofaste, da Soug oprindeligt guidede på “at man arbejdede hårdt på mulighederne for at kapitalisere på TG”, hvilket selvsagt endte med et par friske meldinger.

Jeg var ikke imponeret over planlægningen af den sidste emission, men anerkender, at der er meget omkring selskabets situation, jeg (og mange eksterne) ikke véd som aktionær, men det er min opfattelse at Soug fortsat er den rigtige til jobbet.

Dette i tillæg til den resterende del af ledelsen.

10 Likes

Noen som vet hvordan denne utlisensieringsavtalen i Asia forholder seg til allerede inngått avtale med Parker?

Der ble jeg sensurert igjen.

Spm mitt til Ramses var:
“Det er de nok, men Parker skulle jo finansiere klinikken mot bukspyttkjertelkreft og da får de jo noen markedsrettigheter for det. Asia var kanskje unntatt?”

Ramsess: Litt av et laboratorium og med noe attåt :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::

ttps://www.parkerici.org/

Blir spennende om testen av 10-tallet holder nå.

Ender vi over 10 kroner ved close er det bull.

Avtalene er vel uavhengige av hverandre.

Parker er vel først og fremst ett laboratorium.

The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy is radically changing how research is done. Our
model is designed to remove barriers, amplify collaborations and accelerate the development of
immune therapies to make all cancers curable. We bring together the top minds in the field. We
fuel the boldest ideas. We invest in the talent of today and develop the leaders of tomorrow. And
we give our researchers the highest class tools and resources to fuel their work. For us,
> success doesn’t mean we’ll never worry about cancer again. It means we won’t have to fear it.

Det er da altid noget hvis den slutter i plus, for mange gange er den faldet på nyheder.

1 Like

Hvem f… er det, der ligger og støvsuger @ 10,00?

Jeg er godt klar over, at dagens melding var en positiv overraskelse, men der foregår ét eller andet ud over det sædvanlige; er det forventning om den kommende (svært stærke) melding på mesothelioma, der driver markedet? :slight_smile:

Kan teknisk blive et flot bull flag :crazy_face:

Er jo meget fin omsetning på aksjen i dag ja…

1 Like

Ikke godt å si. Omsatt 2,35 mill aksjer i dag. Når skjedde det sist?

Skal ikke lengre tilbake enn begynnelsen av Desember i fjor for samme volum. Men så før det skal man tilbake til Mars i fjor for å se liknende volum som i dag.

Lenge siden det har vært så mye liv i denne aksjen, det har jo vært nærmest ørkenvandring og ørejokking siden i fjor mars, så jeg tar 10% all day. Pluss den meldingen som kom idag får man vel si at man ble litt tatt på senga av med tanke på at alle venter på data. Så det var bare en bonus

1 Like

Regner med at vi ble kvitt en del kortsiktige i dag… Så kan det virkelig smelle når vi får gode data👌

1 Like