Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

TerraNet Holding (TERRNT-B.ST)

Starter en tråd om TerraNet Holding AB ser. B (TERRNT-B.ST) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

TerraNet Holding AB (publ) provides software platform for machine-to-machine communication and connectivity in the United States and internationally. The company offers software algorithms that allow machine-to-machine communication and streaming of data, including bandwidth-high-definition media independent of mobile networks or other hotspot-dependent networks.

It provides TerraNet Platform that offers software solutions for machine-to-machine communication and connectivity, communication protocol, and algorithms; and TerraNet Community that allows users to build their apps and IoT-devices that communicate with everyone in cloudless and offline environments. The company’s products are used in applications, including industrial IoT, chip integration, and multimedia services.

It serves global microchip, mobile operator, and multimedia distribution companies, as well as OEM suppliers in the automotive and manufacturing industries through sales agents. TerraNet Holding AB (publ) is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @xzavier @KrissKross @prophetse7en @pdx

Noen som følger denne? Kursen er “grusa” og virker som det har vært litt utskiftninger i ledelsen, bl.a. ny CTO nå nylig.

Spennende og dagsaktuell teknologi iallefall:

https://terranet.se/vehicle-to-vehicle/