Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

URTHECAST Corp. (UR) đź”­

Urthecast Corp. (UR) Cananda

UrtheCast Corp. is a Vancouver-based technology company that serves the rapidly evolving geospatial and geoanalytics markets with a wide range of information-rich products and services. The Company currently operates four Earth Observation sensors in space, including two cameras aboard the International Space Station and two satellites, Deimos-1 and Deimos-2.

Imagery and video data captured by these sensors is downlinked to ground stations across the planet and displayed on UrtheCast’s cloud-based web platform, or distributed directly to partners and customers. UrtheCast is also developing and anticipates launching the world’s first fully-integrated constellation of multispectral optical and SAR satellites, called OptiSAR™, which the Company believes will revolutionize monitoring of our planet with high-quality, high-resolution, and high-revisit imagery in all weather conditions, any time of day.

2 Likes

Jeg var selv inne i dette selskapet i starten, men solgte meg ut med lite tap. Jeg er nå inne igjen på 0.93 etter EU uroen og føler det er en fin inngang!

Andre enn meg som er inne i dette selskapet eller følger med på hva de driver med?

#iLikeSpace

1 Like

Kommer til å følge med de fra nå, i hvert fall. Digger space selv :satellite:

2 Likes

Bra! Jeg har hatt denne aksjen på follow-listen min siden dag 1… veldig spennende!

1 Like

Orbital Insight Raises $20 Million from Venture Capital Firms.

Orbital Insight works at the intersection of big data and the commercialization of space. To obtain its imagery, the company has developed partnerships with DigitalGlobe, Airbus, Planet Labs, Rapid Eye, and UrtheCast.

1 Like

$1.23 idag and still going strong :smiley: